Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,066 members, 7,849,318 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:30 PM

Photos Of Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife-to-be - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife-to-be (932 Views)

I Go Dye Unveils His Mother's Mansion, Apostle Suleman, Oshiomhole, Bovi Attend / Banky W, His Parents And Adesua Etomi, His Wife To-Be Pictured Together / Adams Oshiomhole Dressing Timaya Up Properly (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife-to-be by elitehowcom: 12:35pm On May 13, 2015
Sorry, it’s not clear but you can see what she looks like. Former labor leader, and Governor of Edo State, Adams Oshiomhole will this Friday May 15th marry stunning former air-hostess Lala Fortez. She’s said to be Ethiopian and in her 30s. Oshiomhole is 63 years old.
Re: Photos Of Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife-to-be by elitehowcom: 12:36pm On May 13, 2015

Re: Photos Of Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife-to-be by mekzyjoe(m): 12:39pm On May 13, 2015
Nig.g.a. Dats my ex
Re: Photos Of Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife-to-be by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 13, 2015
Pls where can I download or stream nollywood movies online. Just write the site,thanks
Re: Photos Of Adams Oshiomhole And His Wife-to-be by IamPatriotic(m): 12:45pm On May 13, 2015
Noted, i'll be at the solemnization, baring any last minute hitch.

(1) (Reply)

{PHOTO} Annie Idbia & Freda Edewor Looking Flawless On Set Of Video Shoot / Tinubu Vs Bukola Saraki Faceoff Battle (see Photos) / Why Fela Didn't Dance (opinion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.