Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,135 members, 7,845,778 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Tinubu Vs Bukola Saraki Faceoff Battle (see Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tinubu Vs Bukola Saraki Faceoff Battle (see Photos) (931 Views)

Bukola Adeeyo: "Odunlade Adekola Is Not The Father Of My Baby" / Bukola Adeeyo And Her Baby Girl, Janell Step Out (Photos) / Bukola Saraki Meets Patoranking (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Vs Bukola Saraki Faceoff Battle (see Photos) by fajiboy: 12:45pm On Jun 11, 2015
The National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Bola Ahmed Tinubu has reacted to the emergence of Senator Bukola Saraki as President of the Senate. Tinubu, while speaking on the development at the national secretariat of the party on Tuesday in Abuja, said, “I will never recognise such a kangaroo arrangement that produced Bukola as the Senate President. “Or how do you want me to recognise a man who deliberately defied his own party because of his personal interest? It is not done anywhere. “Therefore, recognising Bukola as the Senate President after all he had done to our party today, having gone against the wish and pattern of our great party, honestly will amount to endorsing impunity, and which you should all know I will not ”,Tinubu said.

Check out more amazing faceoff photos of Politicians on Nigeria's First ever Android Photo Studio on GooglePlay Store A.K.A Naija PhotoShop App at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.naija.photoshop.ng

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Vs Bukola Saraki Faceoff Battle (see Photos) by adainternet14: 3:28pm On Jun 11, 2015
Wow! This is becoming interesting
Re: Tinubu Vs Bukola Saraki Faceoff Battle (see Photos) by zekki: 3:35pm On Jun 11, 2015
adainternet14:
grin
adainternet14:

(1) (Reply)

Chris Brown Blasts Karrueche, She Responded ,then He Went All Soft On Her / Hurray!!!! Karen Igho Welcomes Son / 2hours Shoots Video For "Bounce" Ft. M'krunky Family, See BTS PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.