Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,275 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam (6455 Views)

A Governor May Die Next – Suleiman Who Prophesied Death For Buhari’s Ministers / A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia / Afghan Lady Stoned To Death For Adultery While The Man Got Caned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by wiegraf: 12:28am On May 17, 2015
Proffdada:
some Muslims do their homework before jumping into an argument but he's a lazy internet surfer that doesn't know reality
I bet he has never seen an Ethernet cable before not to mention a router

What is most clear is he doesn't know what a Mac address is, or at least that they are hardware locked, and that's why he completely missed what you were saying...
Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by Proffdada: 12:28am On May 17, 2015
wiegraf:

D guy folly...e even make us agree....dats a miracle sha...maybe Islam is capable of true miracles

Lol at autocorrect

he's trying to use those British foul lingo he heard in movies to mask his cluelessness ....SMH

1 Like

Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by Proffdada: 12:29am On May 17, 2015
wiegraf:

What is most clear is he doesn't know what a Mac address is, or at least that they are hardware locked, and that's why he completely missed what you were saying...
I deliberately used that to expose his dumbness
Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by wiegraf: 12:36am On May 17, 2015
Proffdada:

Yes, actually. On second thought I think he's just foolish...
Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by Proffdada: 12:39am On May 17, 2015
grin grin grin indeed
wiegraf:

Yes, actually. On second thought I think he's just foolish...
Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by Nobody: 4:20am On May 17, 2015
wiegraf:

Err, and you're asking me if I speak English??

This is very simple, follow slowly abeg; you are the one who refused to accept that IPS are unlike Mac addresses. They are not hardware locked and can be assigned on the go. That was what profdadda said in his post which you foolishly contested. You now seem to be backtracking or meandering or whatever on that. I even state that you don't necessarily disagree with him, you just foolishly ramble and obfuscate and you continue to do so.

To compound on that you still continue to insist that you can trace an ip address of a packet under any circumstances? Do you or do you not with all this doublespeak? That is a LIE. In all this for instance I note a distinct lack of showing how you'll access a routers tables, how you'll get the private network address, which is obviously key. You admit you'll have to contact an ISP first? so please, you think you're going to get the required info from them? What if one were using tor, do you think you'd even get to know who the ISP were?? Vpns would just hand you the info?

Again, there is NO such thing as a unique ip address that can always be tracked. That is a lie. One can always mask appropriately if one knows what he's doing, even if you're using static, non shared and publicly available ip. There are always proxies like tor you could use, not to talk of when using dynamic shared IPS.

And you ask me to read properly? It's no surprise you're a Muslim, being this foolish and hypocritical you never stood a chance....

When I tell this plonker that he can't read he thinks I'm berating or insulting him but by God, its the truth. I asked you to show me where I said all ip addresses are hardware locked, it seems you can't? Okay you're the one who's lying there. Yes, ip addresses can be cloaked and if you read or rather understood my post I did mention it there. Now the issue of public IP addresses being traced, this stilton muffle actually thinks it is not possible? Then ask your worthless self what's the use of cloaking it in the first place? A good example of that application is how pirates are sometimes being located, now if this were impossile or a lie like you siad, how do you think that's possble? Let me prove to you how foolish you are. I told this bellend IPs can be tracked so be careful, he in turn says all ips change. Now he did not specify, he just said it as if its a standard function of ips. Now did I telll him or come to the conclusion that ips can't be masked? What did your soggy brain tell you I meant when I said one has to be careful? But if truely you believe that ips can't be traced then you're more naïve than your whole sisterhood of travelling gits put together. But if you're still adamant, you're free to send me an email, please ensure you disable all vpns or similar applications. I dare you! Its no wonder you're an atheist, you my friend, you're just st*pid. The w*nker has no shame telling me I don't know what MaC address is but heresi the question, even though ip and mac addresses are similar, they have different funtions, a mac address will not go beyond your router, now how can you in your infinite stupidity confuse me talking about tracing ip addresses for tracing MAC addresses? Like I said, the computers or devices you have connected are also assigned ip addresses, if you're connected the your device will have an ip (unless if cloaked) that can be reached from anywhere on the internet. If you're behind a router, the router will setip a private network that your device is connected to, assigning ip adresses out of a private range that isn't actually visible on the internet. All internet traffic must go through that router and will appear on the internet to have come through that router. A mac adress cannot be traced online, or through the internet I don't even know why this pillock will bring it into this discussion, but your public ip given by your router can, its like your postal address. But like I said, if you're still denying, respond to the dare above. Utterly clueless, yet can't seem to just shut up when dealing with powers beyond him. Probably why you're an atheist, that and the fact that you're well..not very sharp.
Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by Nobody: 4:42am On May 17, 2015
Proffdada:
that's why you're still struggling to keep up with the kindergarten lingo, you rely on YouTube videos and never smell reality
U live in a dream world, lemme leave u to ur Cro-magnon ideologies

You read all that and all you arrived at was youtube videos? Okay, not surprised, tiny minds. But I would like for you to contribute a bit more, rather than sharing huggies and kisses with your fellow sodite wiegraf, it comes as a surprise to me that you croaks pulled that much sh*t out of your gazooo and yet think you're actually on point? Come'on mate, please don't leave me, please contribute a bit more, I'd like to pick your brain about a few things. See I think the reason you're fleeing now is because you actually don't know squat and you know it and can't evin begin to defend your stupidity, same reason why you actually think what that barf wiegraf is saying even begins to make sense, like I said, I'd like to pick your brain about a few things.
Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by true2god: 7:01am On May 17, 2015
EzioAuditore:

You're talking about war and israel now? So when the jews kill the women and children of the palestinians, no one calls them violent or terrorists, but when the muslims retaliate, they're the terrorists? Okay! On their own land? After they let the jews in and gave them safe haven? Smh, the fact that you brought this up just proves the sort of messed up person you are. Even some of your fellow christians will be ashamed of you. There's nothing funnier than when a naïve christian actually thinks a jew is his ally. But its a good thing God sends people like hitler from time to time to fry their kosher ass*s! I have never liked iran, but people like you make me wish I they will fry those monkeys out of existence, but even if they don't, someone else will, that is Gods promise. The rest of your post just shows that you think like an ankle biter. Again, just opening your ninny minds.
It is either you are ignorant or naive. Your mohamMAD and quran confirm that the Jews and christians are friends (quran 5:51). Left for the muslims, Israel should be destroyed. Your unholy quran, in many verses, comfirmed that the muslims and the Jews are permanent enemies.

Stop sounding stupid bro.

1 Like

Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by Nobody: 7:07am On May 17, 2015
true2god:
It is either you are ignorant or naive. Your mohamMAD and quran confirm that the Jews and christians are friends (quran 5:51). Left for the muslims, Israel should be destroyed. Your unholy quran, in many verses, comfirmed that the muslims and the Jews are permanent enemies.

Stop sounding stupid bro.

Its the irrelevant fela again. The jews use you dumbo! They feel superior to you. They are the people of the book, the true chosen people, you are just an inferior race. Even the jesus in your bible is a racist, I guess you should agree. Our prophet has made it clear that no arab is superior to a non arab, but unfortunately there is no such thing as equality in christianity. You are just low class stooges who do the bidding of the jews, I guess you're happy with that. You're still irrelevant BTw.
Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by true2god: 7:18am On May 17, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Its the irrelevant fela again. The jews use you dumbo! They feel superior to you. They are the people of the book, the true chosen people, you are just an inferior race. Even the jesus in your bible is a racist, I guess you should agree. Our prophet has made it clear that no arab is superior to a non arab, but unfortunately there is no such thing as equality in christianity. You are just low class stooges who do the bidding of the jews, I guess you're happy with that. You're still irrelevant BTw.
www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-28560449

Your ignorance is high if placed on a scale. Read the link up there and tell me which tribe rightfully qualify for the seat of islamic dinsey world caliphate. And tell me if another tribe, aside from mohamMAD tribe, can be made the grand-mufti of saudi arabia.

Your obsessions with the arabian idol, aka allahh, will not help you out of your psychotic and violence tendencies.
Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by true2god: 7:18am On May 17, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Your ignorance is high if placed on a scale. Read the link up there and tell me which tribe rightfully qualify for the seat of islamic dinsey world caliphate. And tell me if another tribe, aside from mohamMAD tribe, can be made the grand-mufti of saudi arabia.

Your association with the arabian idol, aka allahh, will not help you out of your psychotic and violence tendencies.
Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by Nobody: 8:06am On May 17, 2015
true2god:

Your association with the arabian idol, aka allahh, will not help you out of your psychotic and violence tendencies.

Narrated Anas bin Malik: Allah's Apostle said, "You should listen to and obey, your ruler even if he was an Ethiopian (black) slave whose head looks like a raisin."
Sahih Bukhari 9:89:256
Narrated Anas: The Prophet said, "Listen and obey (your chief) even if an Ethiopian whose head is like a raisin were made your chief."

All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action. Learn that every Muslim is a brother to every Muslim and that the Muslims constitute one brotherhood. Nothing shall be legitimate to a Muslim which belongs to a fellow Muslim unless it was given freely and willingly. Do not, therefore, do injustice to yourselves.

“O mankind, We have created you all from a single (pair of a) male and female and made you nations and tribes so that you get to know one another; verily, the noblest of you in the sight of God is the one who is most mindful of Him. God is All-Knowing, All-Aware.” Quran: 49:13

"A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, 'Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is suffering terribly from demon-possession. Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, 'Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us.' He [Jesus] answered, 'I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.' The woman came and knelt before him. 'Lord, help me!' she said. He [Jesus] replied 'It is not right to take the children's [Jews] bread [blessings and miracles reserved for them] and toss it to their dogs [the Canaanite, or the Philistines].' 'Yes, Lord' she said, 'but even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their masters' table.' Then Jesus answered, 'Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted.' And her daughter was healed from that very hour. (From the NIV Bible, Matthew 15:22-28)"

What Saudi does is none of my business. And I don't know how this git arrived at the conclusion that Muhammads family are the royal family in Mecca. Heck, some even say they are JEWS. I quoted your bible and what the prophet says and the Quran to show you the difference.
Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by true2god: 8:50am On May 17, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Narrated Anas bin Malik: Allah's Apostle said, "You should listen to and obey, your ruler even if he was an Ethiopian (black) slave whose head looks like a raisin."
Narrated Anas: The Prophet said, "Listen and obey (your chief) even if an Ethiopian whose head is like a raisin were made your chief."

All mankind is from Adam and Eve, an Arab has no superiority over a non-Arab nor a non-Arab has any superiority over an Arab; also a white has no superiority over black nor a black has any superiority over white except by piety and good action. Learn that every Muslim is a brother to every Muslim and that the Muslims constitute one brotherhood. Nothing shall be legitimate to a Muslim which belongs to a fellow Muslim unless it was given freely and willingly. Do not, therefore, do injustice to yourselves.

“O mankind, We have created you all from a single (pair of a) male and female and made you nations and tribes so that you get to know one another; verily, the noblest of you in the sight of God is the one who is most mindful of Him. God is All-Knowing, All-Aware.” Quran: 49:13

"A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, 'Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is suffering terribly from demon-possession. Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, 'Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us.' He [Jesus] answered, 'I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.' The woman came and knelt before him. 'Lord, help me!' she said. He [Jesus] replied 'It is not right to take the children's [Jews] bread [blessings and miracles reserved for them] and toss it to their dogs [the Canaanite, or the Philistines].' 'Yes, Lord' she said, 'but even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their masters' table.' Then Jesus answered, 'Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted.' And her daughter was healed from that very hour. (From the NIV Bible, Matthew 15:22-28)"

What Saudi does is none of my business. And I don't know how this git arrived at the conclusion that Muhammads family are the royal family in Mecca. Heck, some even say they are JEWS. I quoted your bible and what the prophet says and the Quran to show you the difference.

Narrated Anas bin Malik: Allah's Apostle said, "You should listen to and obey, your ruler even if he was an Ethiopian (black) slave whose head looks like a raisin.

"Sahih Bukhari 9:89:256 Narrated Anas: The Prophet said, "Listen and obey (your chief) even if an Ethiopian whose head is like a raisin were made your chief."

You are not even ashamed that your prophet was constantly describing blacks as people 'whose head looks like a rasin'. A raising is a grape and you know the shape of a grape. In order word, your prophet has no better way of describing black people except with the shape of their heads. That is pure rascism and an insult to we blacks. When I was in primary school, thet best way to insult someone is calling him\her a 'coconut head'. What is the difference between our primary school banter and your prophet's bad description of black? My condolence go to stupid and ignorants blacks who spend all their life-savings to visit mecca, the home-town of their former slave masters who, till date, still consider them as sub-humans whose heads are as raisins.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by Proffdada: 8:56am On May 17, 2015
EzioAuditore:

You read all that and all you arrived at was youtube videos? Okay, not surprised, tiny minds. But I would like for you to contribute a bit more, rather than sharing huggies and kisses with your fellow sodite wiegraf, it comes as a surprise to me that you croaks pulled that much sh*t out of your gazooo and yet think you're actually on point? Come'on mate, please don't leave me, please contribute a bit more, I'd like to pick your brain about a few things. See I think the reason you're fleeing now is because you actually don't know squat and you know it and can't evin begin to defend your stupidity, same reason why you actually think what that barf wiegraf is saying even begins to make sense, like I said, I'd like to pick your brain about a few things.
dum dum go have some fun in the sun and quit being a wa.nker
Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by true2god: 9:06am On May 17, 2015
EzioAuditore:

If what the saudis do is non of your business that grossly expose your islamic ignorance. The saudis are the custodian of islam, the leader of the muslim world.

It is the country the host the two most sacred mosques in islam, located in makka and medina. It is the country where you spend some of your life-savings to visit in order to fulfil part of the 'pillars of islam'. So your sayin that whatever they do is non of your business is the highest case of stupidity and ignorance.

It is established in the hadith that it is only mohammed's tribe can produce the islamic caliphate. Why is this so if islam is for all mankind as we are falsely made to believe? Even in catholicism (i am not a catholic), any nationality can produce the pope but in islam it is not so.

And again, can you tell me if another nationality have produced the chief imam of the grand mosques in makka and medina? Islam is all about saudi-arab cultural and racial supremacy.
Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by true2god: 9:10am On May 17, 2015
Proffdada:
The guy EzioAuditore is a useful idiott to the arab-muslims.
Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by Proffdada: 9:34am On May 17, 2015
true2god:
he'll never cease to be an idiot in that religion
Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by Nobody: 9:35am On May 17, 2015
true2god:
If what the saudis do is non of your business that grossly expose your islamic ignorance. The saudis are the custodian of islam, the leader of the muslim world.

It is the country the host the two most sacred mosques in islam, located in makka and medina. It is the country where you spend some of your life-savings to visit in order to fulfil part of the 'pillars of islam'. So your sayin that whatever they do is non of your business is the highest case of stupidity and ignorance.

It is established in the hadith that it is only mohammed's tribe can produce the islamic caliphate. Why is this so if islam is for all mankind as we are falsely made to believe? Even in catholicism (i am not a catholic), any nationality can produce the pope but in islam it is not so.

And again, can you tell me if another nationality have produced the chief imam of the grand mosques in makka and medina? Islam is all about saudi-arab cultural and racial supremacy.

How many percent of Saudis are truly Saudis you dumb prick? Leaders are chosen through shura, not politics like your stupid popes. The royal family ensures stability and shura, and prevents arguments. But how many black popes have you had since the beginning of time? The fact that leaders are chosen from the saudi royal family is just out of circumstance. It has nothing to do with racism. That's what I'm trying to tell you, what the saudis do and what islam says might be different, they're not perfect, islam is. Being custodian of the mosques doesn't make you a prophet or God. The prophet tells us to follow our leaders as long as they don't prevent us from worshipping the one true God no matter how wicked they may be.
Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by Nobody: 9:37am On May 17, 2015
true2god:

Ooh! I'm always happy to be a thorn in your wretched lives.
Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by Nobody: 9:45am On May 17, 2015
Proffdada:
he'll never cease to be an idiot in that religion

Why should I? BTW, why are you running from what you started? Go back and explain yourself, charlatan!
Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by Nobody: 9:49am On May 17, 2015
true2god:
Narrated Anas bin Malik: Allah's Apostle said, "You should listen to and obey, your ruler even if he was an Ethiopian (black) slave whose head looks like a raisin.

"Sahih Bukhari 9:89:256 Narrated Anas: The Prophet said, "Listen and obey (your chief) even if an Ethiopian whose head is like a raisin were made your chief."

You are not even ashamed that your prophet was constantly describing blacks as people 'whose head looks like a rasin'. A raising is a grape and you know the shape of a grape. In order word, your prophet has no better way of describing black people except with the shape of their heads. That is pure rascism and an insult to we blacks. When I was in primary school, thet best way to insult someone is calling him\her a 'coconut head'. What is the difference between our primary school banter and your prophet's bad description of black? My condolence go to stupid and ignorants blacks who spend all their life-savings to visit mecca, the home-town of their former slave masters who, till date, still consider them as sub-humans whose heads are as raisins.

Only a foool with the reasoning of a 6 year old will take it as such. Did he say all blacks have heads shaped like raisins? Noo! He's telling them not to judge people based on appearance, black or not, ugly or not, what matters is his faith and what's in his heart. And BTW, hajj is not compulsory dumb f*ck, heck if you don't meet certain conditions and you go there, its forbidden. Like I've always told you, you are not capable of anything useful, you are by all definitions, irrelevant.
Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by Nobody: 10:05am On May 17, 2015
Proffdada:

Lol! Resignation of defeat then?
Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by true2god: 10:39am On May 17, 2015
EzioAuditore:

How many percent of Saudis are truly Saudis you dumb prick? Leaders are chosen through shura, not politics like your stupid popes. The royal family ensures stability and shura, and prevents arguments. But how many black popes have you had since the beginning of time? The fact that leaders are chosen from the saudi royal family is just out of circumstance. It has nothing to do with racism. That's what I'm trying to tell you, what the saudis do and what islam says might be different, they're not perfect, islam is. Being custodian of the mosques doesn't make you a prophet or God. The prophet tells us to follow our leaders as long as they don't prevent us from worshipping the one true God no matter how wicked they may be.
Muslim Prophet Muhammad's Quraysh tribe is one of the key qualifications in Islamic history for becoming the caliph (historically, leader of all Muslims). This is a well established fact. Not all arabs are even qualified to be an islamic khalifa except you are from mohammed's tribe. From the 1st four islamic khalifa, they are all from mohammed tribe.

For the pope, though blacks are yet to be elected pope, but we have many black cardinals who are qualified to be elected pope. Just as we never believe that a blackman can be made the president of the united states, but today it is a reality. So your comparison bw the papal authority and the islamic khalifa is baseless.

So islam, trabalism and rascism go hand in hand.
Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by Ifeann(f): 10:55am On May 17, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Ooh! I'm always happy to be a thorn in your wretched lives.

You are not a thorn, u are more of a comic relief. Your ignorance as depicted in your comments are as hilarious as they are pitiful.
Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by Nobody: 11:01am On May 17, 2015
Ifeann:

You are not a thorn, u are more of a comic relief. Your ignorance as depicted in your comments are as hilarious as they are pitiful.

Whatever an infidel like yourself finds as ignorant or pitiful is a plus to my cause. Like I said, always happy to be a thorn in your wretched existence.
Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by true2god: 11:08am On May 17, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Only a foool with the reasoning of a 6 year old will take it as such. Did he say all blacks have heads shaped like raisins? Noo! He's telling them not to judge people based on appearance, black or not, ugly or not, what matters is his faith and what's in his heart. And BTW, hajj is not compulsory dumb f*ck, heck if you don't meet certain conditions and you go there, its forbidden. Like I've always told you, you are not capable of anything useful, you are by all definitions, irrelevant.
Dont apologize for mohammed or re-construct his statement. It is pure rascist to describe your fellow human being in a derogatory manner the way your prophet did.

Let me give you a scenario. If i have a man living opposite my house with one eye and one leg but with a unique voice and very good in music. However I always describe him as 'the man with one leg and one eye'. This is exactly what your prophet was doing and this proves his hatred for the blacks hence he even see no reason not to enslave blacks because of the negetive stereotype he already had about them as inferior slaves 'with raisin head'. Only an idiott will defend mohammed on this.

1 Like

Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by Nobody: 11:20am On May 17, 2015
true2god:
Muslim Prophet Muhammad's Quraysh tribe is one of the key qualifications in Islamic history for becoming the caliph (historically, leader of all Muslims). This is a well established fact. Not all arabs are even qualified to be an islamic khalifa except you are from mohammed's tribe. From the 1st four islamic khalifa, they are all from mohammed tribe.

For the pope, though blacks are yet to be elected pope, but we have many black cardinals who are qualified to be elected pope. Just as we never believe that a blackman can be made the president of the united states, but today it is a reality. So your comparison bw the papal authority and the islamic khalifa is baseless.

So islam, trabalism and rascism go hand in hand.

Now I know you are truely irrelevant. Do you even know who a caliph is? It seems this sprag doesn't know the difference between a king, a caliph or amir al mu'mineen. Anyways You said the first 4 caliphs are from the quraysh tribe. Fine! Do you even know how they came to be? What about the rest? How is it a requirement of a caliph to be a member of the prophets tribe? How did you come at that conclusion? Your stupidity far exceeds the level of your fellow sisters. You are just a bottom feeder with no signs to prove you can reason. You are not ashamed that in all the years christians have existed, amongst hundreds of popes, not even one single black one. The fact that black cardinals actually exist just proves how racist your religious leaders are. Even the slave masters, the true racists, the americans in their short existence have elected a black leader, same can't be said about your worthless corrupt christian system. My advice is you go back to cheer leading your fellow sisters, it suits you better, anything that requires thinking or research is apparently far beyond your pay grade.
Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by Nobody: 11:34am On May 17, 2015
true2god:
Dont apologize for mohammed or re-construct his statement. It is pure rascist to describe your fellow human being in a derogatory manner the way your prophet did.

Let me give you a scenario. If i have a man living opposite my house with one eye and one leg but with a unique voice and very good in music. However I always describe him as 'the man with one leg and one eye'. This is exactly what your prophet was doing and this proves his hatred for the blacks hence he even see no reason not to enslave blacks because of the negetive stereotype he already had about them as inferior slaves 'with raisin head'. Only an idiott will defend mohammed on this.

How did you write all of that and feel confident enough to post it? By God you truly are r*tard*d.
Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by Nobody: 11:40am On May 17, 2015
Proffdada:
he's trying to use those British foul lingo he heard in movies to mask his cluelessness ....SMH
wiegraf:

D guy folly...e even make us agree....dats a miracle sha...maybe Islam is capable of true miracles
Lol at autocorrect
Proffdada:

I swear, I was reading this with a mate and we nearly hit our heads together laughing. All this talk and I am asking you to defend what you're saying but you can't. You're shrugging off the topic or pretending you wrote that turd on purpose? Lol! I am still waiting for you to reply my post, since I have never seen an Ethernet cable (I don't know how this conversation got to Ethernet cables), please go back and answer my questions. It's amazing how these ignorant dweebs can live with themselves knowing the utter failures that they are. And BtW, I don't watch movies you barmy arse monger!
Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by Proffdada: 11:50am On May 17, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Lol! Resignation of defeat then?
was only trying to help ur mental illness
Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by Nobody: 11:55am On May 17, 2015
Proffdada:
was only trying to help ur mental illness

And your rotten brain told you that the best way to cure mental illness is by having fun? Smh! Like I said, resignation of defeat.
Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by Proffdada: 12:33pm On May 17, 2015
EzioAuditore:

And your rotten brain told you that the best way to cure mental illness is by having fun? Smh! Like I said, resignation of defeat.
if u can arrange a session, I'll cure u fully , it'll worth it better than buying new video game

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

No Gain In Greed By Pastor Adeboye / Why You Should Read "Scientists Discover Hell: As Astronauts Find Heaven" / Food For Thought On Muslim, A Must Read For All Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 135
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.