Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,769 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:09 AM

Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam (6656 Views)

A Governor May Die Next – Suleiman Who Prophesied Death For Buhari’s Ministers / A Man Sentenced To Death For Renouncing Islam In Saudi Arabia / Afghan Lady Stoned To Death For Adultery While The Man Got Caned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 17, 2015
Proffdada:
if u can arrange a session, I'll cure u fully , it'll worth it better than buying new video game

English please?
Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by true2god: 1:04pm On May 17, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Now I know you are truely irrelevant. Do you even know who a caliph is? It seems this sprag doesn't know the difference between a king, a caliph or amir al mu'mineen. Anyways You said the first 4 caliphs are from the quraysh tribe. Fine! Do you even know how they came to be? What about the rest? How is it a requirement of a caliph to be a member of the prophets tribe? How did you come at that conclusion? Your stupidity far exceeds the level of your fellow sisters. You are just a bottom feeder with no signs to prove you can reason. You are not ashamed that in all the years christians have existed, amongst hundreds of popes, not even one single black one. The fact that black cardinals actually exist just proves how racist your religious leaders are. Even the slave masters, the true racists, the americans in their short existence have elected a black leader, same can't be said about your worthless corrupt christian system. My advice is you go back to cheer leading your fellow sisters, it suits you better, anything that requires thinking or research is apparently far beyond your pay grade.
When fact are presented to you, you turn to insults. Thank God that you longer issue islamic threats and fatwas online cos you have seen the futility of your threats.

I wont repeat myself again cos you are only doing the bid of your pedophilee prophet (may shitt be upon him) by your irrational defense of the evils of your prophet.

1 Like

Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by true2god: 1:09pm On May 17, 2015
EzioAuditore:

How did you write all of that and feel confident enough to post it? By God you truly are r*tard*d.
There is a negetive effect in hitting ones head on the floor everytime in reference to an arabian idol called allahh. It cause mental illness to all its adherents.

1 Like

Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by true2god: 1:12pm On May 17, 2015
Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by Proffdada: 1:19pm On May 17, 2015
EzioAuditore:

English please?
it slipped my mind that you're also an illiterate like your Mohammed
I want you to invest in psychotherapy sessions than buying a new video game
Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 17, 2015
true2god:

When fact are presented to you, you turn to insults. Thank God that you longer issue islamic threats and fatwas online cos you have seen the futility of your threats.

I wont repeat myself again cos you are only doing the bid of your pedophilee prophet (may shitt be upon him) by your irrational defense of the evils of your prophet.

Alright f*cktard or should I call you a dog, since that's how your jesus sees non jews. And it seems you have the intelligence of one. BTW, be careful with the places you go to spew your hatred, some people might not find humour in them. Your head might end up on a spike.

1 Like

Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by Nobody: 1:25pm On May 17, 2015
true2god:
There is a negetive effect in hitting ones head on the floor everytime in reference to an arabian idol called allahh. It cause mental illness to all its adherents.

Atta boy! That's more like it, like I said, cheer leading suits you better. You're better suited at echoing the words of others than conjuring them up on your own. From the mind that brought you derogatory comments about fellow human beings is racism. I guess it must really suck to be you.
Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 17, 2015
Proffdada:
it slipped my mind that you're also an illiterate like your Mohammed
I want you to invest in psychotherapy sessions than buying a new video game

And the bellend keeps coming back to emabarrass himself. Please read your last 3 posts, tell me who the illiterate is. My advice for you is to confront the man who duped you into thinking he was teaching you english! Because honestly, your grammar is whack! Like a mexican immigrant will cringe if he saw what you've been typing.

1 Like

Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by Proffdada: 1:55pm On May 17, 2015
EzioAuditore:

And the bellend keeps coming back to emabarrass himself. Please read your last 3 posts, tell me who the illiterate is. My advice for you is to confront the man who duped you into thinking he was teaching you english! Because honestly, your grammar is whack! Like a mexican immigrant will cringe if he saw what you've been typing.
grin humor me grin
Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by tartar9(m): 2:04pm On May 17, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Atta boy! That's more like it, like I said, cheer leading suits you better. You're better suited at echoing the words of others than conjuring them up on your own. From the mind that brought you derogatory comments about fellow human beings is racism. I guess it must really suck to be you.
stop arguing with these Fools,its getting to four pages already trying to convince some fully grown up men that bowing does not removes your intelligence undecided and their other silly claims or what do you expect from a people who believes 1+1+1=1 that their god(a crucified thief) was born,weaned,pooed,pee,and died shamelessly,and its dirty blood will cleanse their sins clearly! their case is worse than madness
“Truly! Those deserving the Word (wrath) of
your Lord will not believe, even if every sign
should come to them – until they see the
painful torment” (10:96-97)
“Or do you think that most of them hear or
comprehend? They have become like cattle.Nay, they are worse off"(25:44)
Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by Proffdada: 2:11pm On May 17, 2015
tartar9:
stop arguing with these Fools,its getting to four pages already trying to convince some fully grown up men that bowing does not removes your intelligence undecided and their other silly claims or what do you expect from a people who believes 1+1+1=1 that their god(a crucified thief) was born,weaned,pooed,pee,and died shamelessly,and its dirty blood will cleanse their sins clearly! their case is worse than madness

Sahih Bukhari Volume 7, Book 62, Number 142 :Narrated by Anas bin Malik

The Prophet used to pass by (have sexual relation with) all his wives in one night, and at that time he had nine wives.

Volume 7, Book 62, Number 143 :Narrated by 'Aisha

Whenever Allah's Apostle finished his 'Asr prayer, he would enter upon his wives and stay with one of them. One day he went to Hafsa and stayed with her longer than usual.
Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 17, 2015
tartar9:

Lol! You're probably right.
Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by Proffdada: 3:52pm On May 17, 2015
EzioAuditore:

Lol! You're probably right.
chronic subdural haematoma
Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by tartar9(m): 3:59pm On May 17, 2015
Proffdada:

The Prophet used to pass by (have sexual relation with) all his wives in one night, and at that time he had nine wives.

Whenever Allah's Apostle finished his 'Asr prayer, he would enter upon his wives and stay with one of them. One day he went to Hafsa and stayed with her longer than usual.
He(SAW) used to have sexual relations with his Wives undecided did it say girlfriends or mother like ur god.
Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by Proffdada: 4:33pm On May 17, 2015
tartar9:
He(SAW) used to have sexual relations with his Wives undecided did it say girlfriends or mother like ur god.
after prayers grin
Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by tartar9(m): 5:14pm On May 17, 2015
Proffdada:
after prayers grin
good thing you said after prayers or was it during prayers.when did it even say there He(SAW) had sexual relations after prayers.
Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by Proffdada: 5:43pm On May 17, 2015
tartar9:
good thing you said after prayers or was it during prayers.when did it even say there He(SAW) had sexual relations after prayers.
like I said slamming the head on the ground five times daily leads to chronic subdural haematoma grin

Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by tartar9(m): 5:50pm On May 17, 2015
Proffdada:
like I said slamming the head on the ground five times daily leads to chronic subdural haematoma grin

you are the one being daft dadaprof,where is the sexual relation here or the only thing you do with your wife is sex.
Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by Proffdada: 6:20pm On May 17, 2015
tartar9:
you are the one being daft dadaprof,where is the sexual relation here or the only thing you do with your wife is sex.

You're getting dumb.er by the second

Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by wiegraf: 6:58pm On May 17, 2015
just for you I've brought out crayons. Be glad!

T'will likely be the last though as, clearly, you're too foolish to hold a conversation with

EzioAuditore:

When I tell this plonker that he can't read he thinks I'm berating or insulting him but by God, its the truth. I asked you to show me where I said all ip addresses are hardware locked, it seems you can't? Okay you're the one who's lying there.
Yes, ip addresses can be cloaked and if you read or rather understood my post I did mention it there.

Seems you're still confused. We'll get to that later...

EzioAuditore:

Now the issue of public IP addresses being traced, this stilton muffle actually thinks it is not possible? Then ask your worthless self what's the use of cloaking it in the first place? A good example of that application is how pirates are sometimes being located, now if this were impossile or a lie like you siad, how do you think that's possble?

And do tell where I state, or even imply, that public IPs can't be traced?

And you ask people about their english comprehension??

I repeat for the nth time, in all this your walka walka you've not once shown how you'll get the private network id of a PC. Once again, claiming there's a 'true ip' address that can always be tracked is a (foolish) LIE, or you're simply impressively ignorant yet still talking out of your a$$

So, assuming honesty (and that is likely), you're either ignorant or r3tarded. Well, there is the one other option....

EzioAuditore:

Let me prove to you how foolish you are. I told this bellend IPs can be tracked so be careful, he in turn says all ips change. Now he did not specify, he just said it as if its a standard function of ips. Now did I telll him or come to the conclusion that ips can't be masked?

Aha, here's the confusion I speak of

Which is it?

YOU ADMIT HE DID NOT SPECIFY YET YOU CLAIM HE MEANT ALL IP ADDRESSES??

Why? Think slowly about it. Only an eediot or an ignorant would do that, as he mentions mac addresses specifically contrast them with IP addresses.

And what is the difference between IP and mac addresses in this context? Mac addresses are permament, IP addresses not so much and often are cloacked. That's it....

If you could not see his simple point, then one can only assume you're ignorant of the basics. Eg, you do not know the difference between Mac and ip addresses, or you are under the impression that ip addresses are locked.

Now, you do seem to not be simply ignorant, which is why I ask you the simple questions; how do dynamic IPs work? etc etc. Reasoning through these should have brought you to the conclusion that you aren't stating anything differently to him, you aren't contradicting him, just mindlessly spouting expletives. But alas, even that was too much to ask of you

However, I concede this is partly my fault. I apologise, as I should have realized sooner that your problem isn't that you're either ignorant or stoopid; it's that you're both of ignorant and foolish. And hence your curious blunders. As you'll demonstrate just about.....

EzioAuditore:

What did your soggy brain tell you I meant when I said one has to be careful? But if truely you believe that ips can't be traced then you're more naïve than your whole sisterhood of travelling gits put together. But if you're still adamant, you're free to send me an email, please ensure you disable all vpns or similar applications. I dare you!

........Now!

This here is you demonstrating 'full r3tard' again

If I sent you an email, it wouldn't be sent to you from my address. For instance, if I used yahoo, it would be yahoo's servers that would send the mail, therefore it would yahoo's IP that would be logged. I wouldn't be sending directly from my PC, or my network even. No. It would be from yahoo.

That you don't know something so basic is....well

Even if I were using say outlook, it would likely reroute through yahoo's mail servers (depending on the nature of the software involved. you'd have to setup your PC as a mail server in most scenarios, etc etc. There likely is a way to simply just send a direct request, something similar to CURL or protocol used when communicating directly with telephony devices like GSM modems for instance, but most software packages would force you to setup some sort of mail server for various reasons. eg security, due to spam certain servers only allow emails from a whitelist, the software developers themselves might not want to encourage spammers, etc etc)

I'll spare the fact NLs messaging system uses NLs own accounts as a proxy until you opt out.... I'll just excuse that...that would be asking for too much from you....

Considering all's that been said, you should have realized or figured some of this before making such a harebrained challenge. The only excuse is, of course, your lovely mix of ignorance and silly. Perfect folly....

EzioAuditore:

Its no wonder you're an atheist, you my friend, you're just st*pid.

You're now copying my insults? I'm somewhat flattered?

Well, not really...

EzioAuditore:

The w*nker has no shame telling me I don't know what MaC address is but heresi the question, even though ip and mac addresses are similar, they have different funtions, a mac address will not go beyond your router, now how can you in your infinite stupidity confuse me talking about tracing ip addresses for tracing MAC addresses?

See above

And this particular lecture, where from? English comprehension? What gives you the impression I think mac addresses need be sent with a request (or that you couldn't fake one for that matter)?

EzioAuditore:

Like I said, the computers or devices you have connected are also assigned ip addresses, if you're connected the your device will have an ip (unless if cloaked) that can be reached from anywhere on the internet. If you're behind a router, the router will setip a private network that your device is connected to, assigning ip adresses out of a private range that isn't actually visible on the internet. All internet traffic must go through that router and will appear on the internet to have come through that router. A mac adress cannot be traced online, or through the internet I don't even know why this pillock will bring it into this discussion, but your public ip given by your router can, its like your postal address. But like I said, if you're still denying, respond to the dare above. Utterly clueless, yet can't seem to just shut up when dealing with powers beyond him. Probably why you're an atheist, that and the fact that you're well..not very sharp.

And you forget where I state literally millions of addresses can be behind a router/network. And how that can be complicated even further adding a few proxies.

Basic stuff methinks needs no more restating.

Basically, you're an ignorant rambling gibberish. Some of it was funny, but alas it grows old

And well, I gain nothing from educating you. You're, again, seemingly too foolish.

Kudos, unless you actually have a functional brain deep in that calabash of yours and you post something decent.. And use paragraphs

1 Like

Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by unphilaz(m): 7:02pm On May 17, 2015
tartar9:
you dont mention me anymore cry cry cry
shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by unphilaz(m): 7:08pm On May 17, 2015
[quote author=channelz post=33736009][/quote]

lol and crying grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by tartar9(m): 8:14pm On May 17, 2015
Proffdada:

You're getting dumb.er by the second

dummy,is the first narration referring to after prayers?so all you can interprete from the second one is sex sad
Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by Proffdada: 8:28pm On May 17, 2015
tartar9:
dummy,is the first narration referring to after prayers?so all you can interprete from the second one is sex sad
Read as much as you like so you can understand it's meaning is all the same
Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by eshbeewanna: 9:57pm On May 17, 2015
Ifeann:
Bangladeshi Blogger Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked to Death for Criticizing Islam
After jihadists attacked a Muhammad cartoon exhibit in Texas, the media blamed Pamela Geller for provoking Muslims to violence. Yet in other countries, we see the harsh consequences of not standing up for freedom of speech. Bangladeshi blogger Ananta Bijoy Das, for instance, has been hacked to death for criticizing Islam, and police have no idea how to stop the wave of violence against critics of Islam. Will the media and Muslims continue blaming bloggers for provoking Muslims?

Muslims like empiree,
EzioAuditore abduljabbar4 Rilwayne001 AlBaqir 9jaforlife Abuamam tola9ja ThelightOfIslam lanrexlan vedaxcool roypcain Empiree eshbeewanna would want us to turn a blind eye while their more devout brothers who practise Islam in its true sense murder nonMuslims and Muslims everyday.

••••••••••
CNN—The attack on bloggers critical of Islam has taken on a disturbing regularity in Bangladesh with yet another writer hacked to death Tuesday.
Ananta Bijoy Das, 32, was killed Tuesday morning as he left his home on his way to work at a bank, police in the northeastern Bangladeshi city of Sylhet said.
Four masked men attacked him, hacking him to death with cleavers and machetes, said Sylhet Metropolitan Police Commissioner Kamrul Ahsan.
The men then ran away. Because of the time of the morning when the attack happened, there were few witnesses. But police said they are following up on interviewing the few people who saw the incident.
"It's one after another after another," said Imran Sarker, who heads the Blogger and Online Activists Network in Bangladesh. "It's the same scenario again and again. It's very troubling."
Das' death was at least the third this year of someone who was killed for online posts critical of Islam. In each case, the attacks were carried out publicly on city streets.
In March, Washiqur Rahman, 27, was hacked to death by two men with knives and meat cleavers just outside his house as he headed to work at a travel agency in the capital, Dhaka.
In February, a Bangladesh-born American blogger, Avijit Roy, was similarly killed with machetes and knives as he walked back from a book fair in Dhaka.
The three victims are hardly the only ones who have paid a steep price for their views.
In the last two years, several bloggers have died, either murdered or under mysterious circumstances.

For more information click:
http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/12/asia/bangladesh-blogger-killed/index.html

See blogger pic.
www.1.bp..com/-F_xWIuayCvY/VVH9y1VaSJI/AAAAAAAAFJU/fx0hHQolq5Q/s320/Ananta%2BBijoy%2BDas.jpg

Ifean please what do have to say about these?

Christian Crusaders unjust killings in the name of Christ

Jerusalem conquered 7/15/1099 more than 60,000 victims (jewish, muslim, men, women, children). [WW37-40]
(In the words of one witness: "there [in front of Solomon's temple] was such a carnage that our people were wading ankle-deep in the blood of our foes", and after that "happily and crying for joy our people marched to our Saviour's tomb, to honour it and to pay off our debt of gratitude"wink
The Archbishop of Tyre, eye-witness, wrote: "It was impossible to look upon the vast numbers of the slain without horror; everywhere lay fragments of human bodies, and the very ground was covered with the blood of the slain. It was not alone the spectacle of headless bodies and mutilated limbs strewn in all directions that roused the horror of all who looked upon them. Still more dreadful was it to gaze upon the victors themselves, dripping with blood from head to foot, an ominous sight which brought terror to all who met them. It is reported that within the Temple enclosure alone about ten thousand infidels perished." [TG79]
Christian chronicler Eckehard of Aura noted that "even the following summer in all of palestine the air was polluted by the stench of decomposition". One million victims of the first crusade alone. [WW41]
Battle of Askalon, 8/12/1099. 200,000 heathens slaughtered "in the name of Our Lord Jesus Christ". [WW45]
Fourth crusade: 4/12/1204 Constantinople sacked, number of victims unknown, numerous thousands, many of them Christian. [WW141-148]
Rest of Crusades in less detail: until the fall of Akkon 1291 probably 20 million victims (in the Holy land and Arab/Turkish areas alone). [WW224]
Note: All figures according to contemporary (Christian) chroniclers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by eshbeewanna: 10:03pm On May 17, 2015
Ifeann:
Bangladeshi Blogger Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked to Death for Criticizing Islam
After jihadists attacked a Muhammad cartoon exhibit in Texas, the media blamed Pamela Geller for provoking Muslims to violence. Yet in other countries, we see the harsh consequences of not standing up for freedom of speech. Bangladeshi blogger Ananta Bijoy Das, for instance, has been hacked to death for criticizing Islam, and police have no idea how to stop the wave of violence against critics of Islam. Will the media and Muslims continue blaming bloggers for provoking Muslims?

Muslims like empiree,
EzioAuditore abduljabbar4 Rilwayne001 AlBaqir 9jaforlife Abuamam tola9ja ThelightOfIslam lanrexlan vedaxcool roypcain Empiree eshbeewanna would want us to turn a blind eye while their more devout brothers who practise Islam in its true sense murder nonMuslims and Muslims everyday.

••••••••••
CNN—The attack on bloggers critical of Islam has taken on a disturbing regularity in Bangladesh with yet another writer hacked to death Tuesday.
Ananta Bijoy Das, 32, was killed Tuesday morning as he left his home on his way to work at a bank, police in the northeastern Bangladeshi city of Sylhet said.
Four masked men attacked him, hacking him to death with cleavers and machetes, said Sylhet Metropolitan Police Commissioner Kamrul Ahsan.
The men then ran away. Because of the time of the morning when the attack happened, there were few witnesses. But police said they are following up on interviewing the few people who saw the incident.
"It's one after another after another," said Imran Sarker, who heads the Blogger and Online Activists Network in Bangladesh. "It's the same scenario again and again. It's very troubling."
Das' death was at least the third this year of someone who was killed for online posts critical of Islam. In each case, the attacks were carried out publicly on city streets.
In March, Washiqur Rahman, 27, was hacked to death by two men with knives and meat cleavers just outside his house as he headed to work at a travel agency in the capital, Dhaka.
In February, a Bangladesh-born American blogger, Avijit Roy, was similarly killed with machetes and knives as he walked back from a book fair in Dhaka.
The three victims are hardly the only ones who have paid a steep price for their views.
In the last two years, several bloggers have died, either murdered or under mysterious circumstances.

For more information click:
http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/12/asia/bangladesh-blogger-killed/index.html

See blogger pic.
www.1.bp..com/-F_xWIuayCvY/VVH9y1VaSJI/AAAAAAAAFJU/fx0hHQolq5Q/s320/Ananta%2BBijoy%2BDas.jpg

Jerusalem conquered 7/15/1099 more than 60,000 victims (jewish, muslim, men, women, children). [WW37-40]
(In the words of one witness: "there [in front of Solomon's temple] was such a carnage that our people were wading ankle-deep in the blood of our foes", and after that "happily and crying for joy our people marched to our Saviour's tomb, to honour it and to pay off our debt of gratitude"wink
The Archbishop of Tyre, eye-witness, wrote: "It was impossible to look upon the vast numbers of the slain without horror; everywhere lay fragments of human bodies, and the very ground was covered with the blood of the slain. It was not alone the spectacle of headless bodies and mutilated limbs strewn in all directions that roused the horror of all who looked upon them. Still more dreadful was it to gaze upon the victors themselves, dripping with blood from head to foot, an ominous sight which brought terror to all who met them. It is reported that within the Temple enclosure alone about ten thousand infidels perished." [TG79]
Christian chronicler Eckehard of Aura noted that "even the following summer in all of palestine the air was polluted by the stench of decomposition". One million victims of the first crusade alone. [WW41]
Battle of Askalon, 8/12/1099. 200,000 heathens slaughtered "in the name of Our Lord Jesus Christ". [WW45]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by Ifeann(f): 6:51pm On May 18, 2015
eshbeewanna:

U forgot to mention about the Spanish inquisition and I hope u know there wasn't only one crusade. Dig deeper you will find more cases of supposed "Christians" taking the law into their hands and disobeying Christ.

2 Likes

Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 18, 2015
It seems decades of Islam has not taught you guys anything.. keep musing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by channelz: 9:48pm On May 18, 2015
Ifeann:

U forgot to mention about the Spanish inquisition and I hope u know there wasn't only one crusade. Dig deeper you will find more cases of supposed "Christians" taking the law into their hands and disobeying Christ.
Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by Ovacoma: 10:10pm On May 18, 2015
Perhaps, Bijoy didn't see these!

Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by eshbeewanna: 10:11pm On May 18, 2015
[quote author=Ifeann post=33865611]

U forgot to mention about the Spanish inquisition and I hope u know there wasn't only one crusade. Dig deeper you will find more cases of supposed "Christians" taking the law into their hands and disobeying Christ. [/quote

They only obeyed your bible because they know better than you and of course they were better christian than you.
They knew killing for christ is normal.
Re: Ananta Bijoy Das Hacked To Death For Criticizing Islam by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 21, 2015
wiegraf:
just for you I've brought out crayons. Be glad!

T'will likely be the last though as, clearly, you're too foolish to hold a conversation with

Seems you're still confused. We'll get to that later...

And do tell where I state, or even imply, that public IPs can't be traced?

And you ask people about their english comprehension??

I repeat for the nth time, in all this your walka walka you've not once shown how you'll get the private network id of a PC. Once again, claiming there's a 'true ip' address that can always be tracked is a (foolish) LIE, or you're simply impressively ignorant yet still talking out of your a$$

So, assuming honesty (and that is likely), you're either ignorant or r3tarded. Well, there is the one other option....

Aha, here's the confusion I speak of

Which is it?

YOU ADMIT HE DID NOT SPECIFY YET YOU CLAIM HE MEANT ALL IP ADDRESSES??

Why? Think slowly about it. Only an eediot or an ignorant would do that, as he mentions mac addresses specifically contrast them with IP addresses.

And what is the difference between IP and mac addresses in this context? Mac addresses are permament, IP addresses not so much and often are cloacked. That's it....

If you could not see his simple point, then one can only assume you're ignorant of the basics. Eg, you do not know the difference between Mac and ip addresses, or you are under the impression that ip addresses are locked.

Now, you do seem to not be simply ignorant, which is why I ask you the simple questions; how do dynamic IPs work? etc etc. Reasoning through these should have brought you to the conclusion that you aren't stating anything differently to him, you aren't contradicting him, just mindlessly spouting expletives. But alas, even that was too much to ask of you

However, I concede this is partly my fault. I apologise, as I should have realized sooner that your problem isn't that you're either ignorant or stoopid; it's that you're both of ignorant and foolish. And hence your curious blunders. As you'll demonstrate just about.....

........Now!

This here is you demonstrating 'full r3tard' again

If I sent you an email, it wouldn't be sent to you from my address. For instance, if I used yahoo, it would be yahoo's servers that would send the mail, therefore it would yahoo's IP that would be logged. I wouldn't be sending directly from my PC, or my network even. No. It would be from yahoo.

That you don't know something so basic is....well

Even if I were using say outlook, it would likely reroute through yahoo's mail servers (depending on the nature of the software involved. you'd have to setup your PC as a mail server in most scenarios, etc etc. There likely is a way to simply just send a direct request, something similar to CURL or protocol used when communicating directly with telephony devices like GSM modems for instance, but most software packages would force you to setup some sort of mail server for various reasons. eg security, due to spam certain servers only allow emails from a whitelist, the software developers themselves might not want to encourage spammers, etc etc)

I'll spare the fact NLs messaging system uses NLs own accounts as a proxy until you opt out.... I'll just excuse that...that would be asking for too much from you....

Considering all's that been said, you should have realized or figured some of this before making such a harebrained challenge. The only excuse is, of course, your lovely mix of ignorance and silly. Perfect folly....

You're now copying my insults? I'm somewhat flattered?

Well, not really...

See above

And this particular lecture, where from? English comprehension? What gives you the impression I think mac addresses need be sent with a request (or that you couldn't fake one for that matter)?

And you forget where I state literally millions of addresses can be behind a router/network. And how that can be complicated even further adding a few proxies.

Basic stuff methinks needs no more restating.

Basically, you're an ignorant rambling gibberish. Some of it was funny, but alas it grows old

And well, I gain nothing from educating you. You're, again, seemingly too foolish.

Kudos, unless you actually have a functional brain deep in that calabash of yours and you post something decent.. And use paragraphs

Lol! Some how I just came across this rubbish today. Alright, let's just put this all to a close. Send me an email, prove to everyone just how out of depth I am. No need to write ten pages on winnits in paragraphs like you, its just as simple as that. I've noticed how you've gone totally offline btw, no worries, you can always respond when you get back. So I'm waiting...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atheist Is An Open Declaration Of Evil Intent? Discuss? / Did Jesus Really Know That Judas Will Betray Him? / Describe Tunde Bakare In Two Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.