Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Policeman Kills girlfriend For Sleeping With His best Friend - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Kills girlfriend For Sleeping With His best Friend (23862 Views)

Dismissed Soldier Kills Girlfriend Over Text Messages / Gonorreah Infection: Man Kills Girlfriend In Hotel Room / Man Drugs And Kills Girlfriend’s Brother Over N750,000 (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Kills girlfriend For Sleeping With His best Friend by 9jatatafo(m): 10:08am On May 14, 2015
This congo shinning sef na wa. The man shouldn't have dogged the woman down, there are better ways of handling emotional betrayals. Kitty-cat and punny causing problems for mankind.
Re: Policeman Kills girlfriend For Sleeping With His best Friend by bigtt76(f): 10:10am On May 14, 2015
And of course a new Book Haram member in the making is born.

Islie:
By her stupid actions.........

She allowed sexual pleasure to override her sense of reasoning.
Now the little boy is now an orphan because the man is going to prison for his actions
Re: Policeman Kills girlfriend For Sleeping With His best Friend by ceejayluv(m): 10:12am On May 14, 2015
"The landlord of the house was
initially arrested, but released
on bail after nothing
incriminating was found on him
in connection with Rahama’s
death."

Smh.... So, if there weren't any eye witnesses, the landlord would have been charged for murder?... The landlord ought to be questioned only unless they found the murder weapon or any motive for him to have killed her, then he could be arrested.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kills girlfriend For Sleeping With His best Friend by tiswell(m): 10:12am On May 14, 2015
AnneMomoh:
Same thing happened in Karu, Abuja 2 weeks ago
You are beautiful.
Re: Policeman Kills girlfriend For Sleeping With His best Friend by JudgeWilson(m): 10:14am On May 14, 2015
Castrate dat Idiot nd send him 2 life imprisoment. Choooo, dem born her for you? Abi na u get d kpomo for her? If she feel like let ur friend have a share of d honey pot is dat y u took her precious life? Haaa, spit on ya head.
Re: Policeman Kills girlfriend For Sleeping With His best Friend by gbengus17: 10:17am On May 14, 2015
may her soul rest in peace. which one is better, HIV OR BULLET. ALL NA DEATH THROUGH YOUR PROPERTY. the policeman to me is very foolish, he ought to have, IN LAW, SHOOT THE MAN, as an intruder, now he will face murder charges.
Re: Policeman Kills girlfriend For Sleeping With His best Friend by Nobody: 10:22am On May 14, 2015
let them keep killing theirselvs,and for you guys bashing women remember that it's only d man's side you heard,judged and passed sentence... ut did anybody notice that these things happens only in the NORTH? jst observing
Re: Policeman Kills girlfriend For Sleeping With His best Friend by ralph28(m): 10:22am On May 14, 2015
From the story above, I didn't hear some key words like,Marriage,Wife,Husband,Matrimonial bed etc.

If I may ask,where they married? If not,she was still at the open market,waiting for the higher bidder.

Premit me to ask one more question,why do police men always take laws into their hands?

R.I.P mrs lover.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kills girlfriend For Sleeping With His best Friend by tonychristopher: 10:33am On May 14, 2015
BUT WHY....I HATE GIRLS THAT CHEAT...EVEN ABBOOKKI GIRL SEFF DEY CHEAT I THINK SAY NA ONLY LAGOS GIRLS

POLICE MUST HAVE INVESTED HEAVILY IN HER ESPECIALLY EMOTIONALLY, SEXUALLY AND ABOVE ALL FINACIALLY AND PSYCHOLOGICALLY
Re: Policeman Kills girlfriend For Sleeping With His best Friend by ZACHIE: 10:33am On May 14, 2015
Sex is overrated
Re: Policeman Kills girlfriend For Sleeping With His best Friend by kinibigdeal(m): 10:38am On May 14, 2015
old news
Re: Policeman Kills girlfriend For Sleeping With His best Friend by Islie: 10:43am On May 14, 2015
1stCitizen:

This is what happens to women who date lunatics and cannot close their legs.

you men some women choose to date such.....

I thought its only some shameless men that does that
Re: Policeman Kills girlfriend For Sleeping With His best Friend by Islie: 10:47am On May 14, 2015
bigtt76:
And of course a new Book Haram member in the making is born.

is that the best you can come up with.....

SMH
Re: Policeman Kills girlfriend For Sleeping With His best Friend by mekadinho(f): 10:49am On May 14, 2015
LOVE BEGET JEALOUSY, JEALOUSY BEGET SUSPICION, SUSPICION BEGET LACK OF TRUST, B4 U KNW IT, U START GOING AROUND LOOKING/SEARCHING FOR SOMETHING TO SUPPORT UR ALREADY MADE UP MIND. THE POLICEMAN HAS BEEN SEARCHING, AND FINALLY HIS FRIENDS TOLD HIM, "THEY SAW", EVEN WITHOUT INVESTIGATING, D BAS.TARD DECIDED TO PULL D TRIGGER... SORRY FOR MISERABLE SOUL.
LOVE IS FOR THE WEAK.
Re: Policeman Kills girlfriend For Sleeping With His best Friend by missKiffy(f): 10:52am On May 14, 2015
That is why I can never date a policeman
Re: Policeman Kills girlfriend For Sleeping With His best Friend by adorablelove: 10:53am On May 14, 2015
ijustdey:

but, why should the lady choose the man best friend to dey shine her Congo

why
why
Re: Policeman Kills girlfriend For Sleeping With His best Friend by alobam1: 11:00am On May 14, 2015
The girl deserves to be shot..That is betrayal of the highest order..As for the Policeman,Acid should be poured on him too
Re: Policeman Kills girlfriend For Sleeping With His best Friend by Nobody: 11:04am On May 14, 2015
An average NIGERIAN policeman is NOT different from a HUNTER..

THEY are political HUNTERS
Re: Policeman Kills girlfriend For Sleeping With His best Friend by todayguest(m): 11:05am On May 14, 2015
missKiffy:
That is why I can never date a policeman
cause of these occurrences?
Re: Policeman Kills girlfriend For Sleeping With His best Friend by nkem123(m): 11:05am On May 14, 2015
women have become so useless and wicked these days to d extent that when things like this befalls them I dnt pity them
Re: Policeman Kills girlfriend For Sleeping With His best Friend by Nobody: 11:06am On May 14, 2015
An average NIGERIAN policeman is NOT different from a HUNTER..

Even in the ways they hold their RIFLE or POINT them.
THEY are political HUNTERS

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kills girlfriend For Sleeping With His best Friend by Nobody: 11:19am On May 14, 2015
So, this was the best way to solve the issue in his head - kill the mother of his child?
Re: Policeman Kills girlfriend For Sleeping With His best Friend by sweetlaw: 11:21am On May 14, 2015
Now that u have killed her n landed urself in life jail, satisfied?
Re: Policeman Kills girlfriend For Sleeping With His best Friend by Btruth: 11:24am On May 14, 2015
I wonder if these policemen were really giving adequate training. How on earth could a policeman drew out a gun and shoot a civilian simply because his emotion overwhelmed him. We seriously needed a complete overhauling of the police institution. embarassed
Re: Policeman Kills girlfriend For Sleeping With His best Friend by ElFenomeno1: 11:29am On May 14, 2015
ijustdey:

why
why

You post lack common sense and sane reasoning.
Why shouldn't she choose who she is comfortable with or happy with?
What is wrong in that ....
Re: Policeman Kills girlfriend For Sleeping With His best Friend by Edusouls(m): 11:31am On May 14, 2015
kai women really have fish brain, a man u have had a child for, no matter the wahala, so the only and best way this senseless and dumb woman thought out to solve it, is to go and sleep with the man's best friend, his best friend,kai women can really kill somebodies soul, the woman just killed that man's soul, the man is now a walking zombie..fear women...

1 Like

Re: Policeman Kills girlfriend For Sleeping With His best Friend by Certifiedboss: 11:31am On May 14, 2015
dre11:

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=119311

That best friend has been a enemy for long
Re: Policeman Kills girlfriend For Sleeping With His best Friend by tonero230(m): 11:32am On May 14, 2015
pyyxxaro:
There is love in sharing cool
The same way your wife is gonna be sharing her's to your friends
Re: Policeman Kills girlfriend For Sleeping With His best Friend by Classicman47(m): 11:34am On May 14, 2015
ijustdey:

why
why

Well maybe because u didn't make yourself available for her to choose at the time.
Dumb question.
Re: Policeman Kills girlfriend For Sleeping With His best Friend by ijustdey: 12:05pm On May 14, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

You post lack common sense and sane reasoning. Why shouldn't she choose who she is comfortable with or happy with? What is wrong in that ....

your response lack common knowledge...
why did she play double game at first playing the policeman and his best friend at the same time
Re: Policeman Kills girlfriend For Sleeping With His best Friend by ijustdey: 12:07pm On May 14, 2015
Classicman47:

[s]Well maybe because u didn't make yourself available for her to choose at the time.[/s]
Dumb question.

dumbest response........ "if there is anything like that"
Re: Policeman Kills girlfriend For Sleeping With His best Friend by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 14, 2015
ijustdey:

why
why

You think say women dey reason? Lol dem never evolve reach that level when we don dey since.

The fear of sharing a home with someone that could strike you like a viper over one small matter dey scare me no be small, when i don hammer i go just involve one smallie somewhere when go born male pikin for me to carry my legacy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Armed Robbers Set House Ablaze In Benin City. Cart Away Goods (Photos) / Nigerian Man Apprehended For Allegedly Smuggling Drugs And SIM Cards In India / How To Avoid Being Stabbed To Death By Your Wife By Wisdom Nwedene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.