Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

Can Business Owner Get Web Hosting For $5 Or Less And A Free Website Building? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can Business Owner Get Web Hosting For $5 Or Less And A Free Website Building? (559 Views)

Are You An Importer,Marketer Or A Website Owner?Get A High Converting Traffic / How Can Business Owners Use The Internet To Get More Customers / Nigeria Does Not Want MTN “to Die” From $5.2bn Fine-Communications Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Business Owner Get Web Hosting For $5 Or Less And A Free Website Building? by bajoshme(m): 5:09pm On May 13, 2015
In the world of business in this present century, one got to understand the changes in biz atmosphere. Any business person is diggin to ascertain the tools that would profer increase in his/her customers' base. And I was made to know that moving and adding to a physical office or store with internet presence is the breakthrough that business owner will not JOKE with. With the urge to create internet or web presence, business people are looking for routes to be accessed globally through the aid of websites because net presence can make it easier to be visited world over. Net will augment their profits faster than when depending mainly on the physical office, store e.t.c
Thus, this thread is here to asked and solicit the help of our fellow NAIRALANDERS who knows where and how to obtain a standard WEB HOSTING COMPANY from the US or any country known to be GOOD in WEB HOSTING with a GOOD price that new people owners can afford. Something like $5.00 or less.
This THREAD will be updated time to time when new ideas to help biz owners are obtained.
NAIRALANDERS lets share.......
Re: Can Business Owner Get Web Hosting For $5 Or Less And A Free Website Building? by arbitrage: 5:15pm On May 13, 2015
$5 per month or per year?
Re: Can Business Owner Get Web Hosting For $5 Or Less And A Free Website Building? by bajoshme(m): 8:29pm On May 13, 2015
arbitrage:
$5 per month or per year?
Yes per year(annually)
Re: Can Business Owner Get Web Hosting For $5 Or Less And A Free Website Building? by bajoshme(m): 8:40pm On May 13, 2015
I did some research and I end up getting a hosting company with a cheap and affordable price falling into the thread metioned price. But they don't build a free website or fee website, strictly on hosting sites. And they have very very interesting features inside their hosting package.
Re: Can Business Owner Get Web Hosting For $5 Or Less And A Free Website Building? by bajoshme(m): 11:29am On May 14, 2015
bajoshme:
In the world of business in this present century, one got to understand the changes in biz atmosphere. Any business person is diggin to ascertain the tools that would profer increase in his/her customers' base. And I was made to know that moving and adding to a physical office or store with internet presence is the breakthrough that business owner will not JOKE with. With the urge to create internet or web presence, business people are looking for routes to be accessed globally through the aid of websites because net presence can make it easier to be visited world over. Net will augment their profits faster than when depending mainly on the physical office, store e.t.c
Thus, this thread is here to asked and solicit the help of our fellow NAIRALANDERS who knows where and how to obtain a standard WEB HOSTING COMPANY from the US or any country known to be GOOD in WEB HOSTING with a GOOD price that new people owners can afford. Something like $5.00 or less.
This THREAD will be updated time to time when new ideas to help biz owners are obtained.
NAIRALANDERS lets share.......
Good morning my fellow business owner in NAIRALAND, on the look of things, our savvy guys on this thread are a bit far away but it mustn't halt us from the great need to establish our presence globally. i'm here to take the lead by providing any knowledge at my disposal in regard of this thread.
Now, the knowledge of cheap hosting company its in my armory. In search for a webbuilder.........
Re: Can Business Owner Get Web Hosting For $5 Or Less And A Free Website Building? by bajoshme(m): 10:14pm On May 17, 2015
Here we go! Yea cheap webhosting and free website final found. With this hot researched info, our NAIRALANDERS biz will hit the world with their presence.
Re: Can Business Owner Get Web Hosting For $5 Or Less And A Free Website Building? by bajoshme(m): 2:31pm On May 22, 2015
The only cheapest hostin web around is making offer of $5 per month only not per year.

(1) (Reply)

Used Pos Printer Machine For Sale @20k / Bank Verification Number As Deadline Looms / Do I Need To Pay To Receive Money Through Western Union?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.