Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Simple Task That would Help You Calculate What You're Worth - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Simple Task That would Help You Calculate What You're Worth (994 Views)

How To Make Money Online Doing A Simple Task / 10 Ways To Prove You're A Legitimate Online Based Business / Make Genuine Real Time Money By Simple Task (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simple Task That would Help You Calculate What You're Worth by samusonite: 5:41pm On May 13, 2015
Good day my great people, here is an evening pill for you.

#WhatIsYourBusiness1

How To Calculate Your Productivity

ONE WAY TO SPELL MONEY
Before you proceed, I want you to do two things. Get a calculator and a sheet of paper with a pen.
It is VERY IMPORTANT you do this.
Now, let us begin.

TASK 1
Write your salary in one corner of that sheet of paper. If you have other sources of steady income, write the average there and add up.

TASK 2
How many days of the week do you work on average to get your total income? Multiply it by 4. Now, divide your total income you wrote in TASK 1 with the number you have just gotten.

TASK 3
How many hours everyday do you spend on average to get your income?
Divide the answer in TASK 2 with this number.

TASK 4
Write the number you have just gotten VERY BOLDLY over that sheet of paper.

What you have just done now is a rough calculation your VALUE at your MOST PRODUCTION hours of the day.
Look at that figure for the sake of this discourse, I will call that figure your Value Per Hour [VpH].

I helped a young man calculate this. His VpH was N52.08k.
The MOST PRODUCTIVE HOURS, in the MOST PRODUCTIVE YEARS of this young man's life was N52.08k.

Yet, this young man was addicted to his phone-chatting on WHATSAPP and BBM and FACEBOOK for hours on end. When he was not at work, where he was TOILING hard to give someone else one IRRETRIEVABLE hours of his in exchange for N52.08k, he was wasting the remaining hours of his life ''LOL'' away what he should have spent thinking deeply on how to add to his VpH.

You understand now why you should be selfish with your ''FREE'' TIME, don't you? Look at that big number on the sheet of paper again...

Tomorrow, let us do another type of calculation. Meanwhile, keep this lesson in mind, keep it very close.''

[to be continued]
Re: Simple Task That would Help You Calculate What You're Worth by shakazuldadon: 5:41pm On May 13, 2015
Ok
Re: Simple Task That would Help You Calculate What You're Worth by yomi007k(m): 10:12pm On May 13, 2015
Tnx a lot OP....I calculate something similar to this.

Hope to upgrade but don't know how.
Re: Simple Task That would Help You Calculate What You're Worth by samusonite: 9:32am On May 21, 2015
#What Is Your Business 2

Zuckerberg is the 16th richest person in the world with a net worth of $34 Billion. The template he employed which shot him from an obscure start-up to a global force is quite basic.

And i think you should pay very close attention.

You would gain alot.

What do you think Facebook sells? Wait a minute. Before you answer that question, let us do something.

As of the 1st quarter of the year 2015, Facebook had 1.44 BILLION monthly active users. If Facebook was a country, it would be the biggest country in the world!
Now, we were taught that a day has 24 hours. Well, in the world of Facebook, a day has 16 MILLION cumulative HOURS spent on it. And is it increasing.
What does this mean for Facebook?

LEVERAGE

Facebook says, ''we' have a pool of 1.44 billion active users of Facebook. They are not paying for using Facebook. But they are giving us their TIME. We are constantly updating our app and making our interface and user-experience more engaging and captivating so that our users can give us MORE of their TIME. This is a great platform to advertise. [Now, this where it gets interesting] we will sell you the TIME of our users and you will pay us GOOD MONEY for it''.

This is the simple template.

The more active users Facebook gets, the more value it accrues. And the more TIME that active users spend on Facebook, the more money Zuckerberg makes what he does is that he takes your TIME [which you may or may not value] and sells it to people, organizations and corporations who pay him money for it.

This isn't just Facebook. When you spend your TIME on ANY app [BBM, candy crush, Nairaland, etc] and you see adverts everywhere, understand that someone, somewhere, is TRADING YOUR TIME for MONEY.

But... #What Is Your Business ?

Stay with me.

I'm headed somewhere.

[to be continued]

I believe in your dreams!

(1) (Reply)

Meet Nigeria's Youngest Billionaire, LADI DELANO / Make Good Money From Your Handwork / Female Bankers Fight Dirty Over Rich Businessman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.