Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,784 members, 7,810,044 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

How To Turn Ur Android Phone Into A Spy Machine - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Turn Ur Android Phone Into A Spy Machine (1155 Views)

How To Turn Ur Android Phone Into A Spy Machine(reloaded) / How To Turn Ur Android Phone Into A Spy Machine / Turn Your Smartphone’s Camera Into A Spy Camera With Just A Dial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Turn Ur Android Phone Into A Spy Machine by moremuch1(m): 6:10pm On May 13, 2015
Android is one of the best mobile os in the world for many reasons and here is one of them8)

Do u know that u can turn ur Android phone into a Little spying machine with some apps.

Ah believe me this is not the full write up
I have tried many times to post the full writeup but nairaland keep cutting it. Don't know for nairaland o
Re: How To Turn Ur Android Phone Into A Spy Machine by tempest69: 6:10pm On May 13, 2015
Lie
Re: How To Turn Ur Android Phone Into A Spy Machine by asumo12: 6:26pm On May 13, 2015
yes
Re: How To Turn Ur Android Phone Into A Spy Machine by michhitman(m): 8:15pm On May 13, 2015
which are?
Re: How To Turn Ur Android Phone Into A Spy Machine by Abdgafarplenty(m): 6:38am On May 14, 2015
really
Re: How To Turn Ur Android Phone Into A Spy Machine by DONMAYOR19(m): 6:52am On May 14, 2015
moremuch1:
Android is one of the best mobile os in the world for many reasons and here is one of them8)

Do u know that u can turn ur Android phone into a Little spying machine with some apps.
your topic is a tutorial statement, and I open this thread because I wanted to see how one can actually do what your topic said, not knowing that you just created the thread to ask a YES or NO question. op thunder wen go fire you for wasting my time still dey national stadium dey gym.

1 Like

Re: How To Turn Ur Android Phone Into A Spy Machine by Nobody: 8:21am On May 14, 2015
All liars will go to hell..
Re: How To Turn Ur Android Phone Into A Spy Machine by moremuch1(m): 3:31pm On May 15, 2015
moremuch1:

Ear spy:Ear Spy is a app that lets you appear immersed in your music but in secret,it amplifies the sounds around you via your device microphone all the way to your earphones. Have your earphones in your ears but leave your smartphone bare to pick up conversations in its surroundings. The app also has an equalizer to enhance the listening conditions of your surroundings.And its performance depends on your device hardware.It also supports Bluetooth headset which means you can place your phone in a room and stay nearby to eavesdrop. But be careful, you may not want to know what others say in your absence Do u know that u can turn ur Android phone into a Little spying machine with some apps.

I have tried many times to post the full writeup but nairaland keep cutting it. Don't know for nairaland o

R
Re: How To Turn Ur Android Phone Into A Spy Machine by moremuch1(m): 4:18pm On May 15, 2015
moremuch1:

Sorry everyone one, i couldn't complete this post due to some circumstances beyond me
Well u can read the full write up here:
www.nairaland.com/2316227/how-turn-ur-android-phone

(1) (Reply)

Install A Custom ROM And Root Your Windows Phone / How To Make Electricity From A Lemon In One Minute / Itel 1516 Plus Twrp Or CWM Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.