Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,108 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

How To Turn Ur Android Phone Into A Spy Machine(reloaded) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Turn Ur Android Phone Into A Spy Machine(reloaded) (1440 Views)

List Of Cheap Data Subscription Codes For All Networks In Nigeria (Reloaded) / How To Turn Ur Android Phone Into A Spy Machine / How To Turn Ur Android Phone Into A Spy Machine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Turn Ur Android Phone Into A Spy Machine(reloaded) by moremuch1(m): 3:46pm On May 15, 2015
I want to start by apologizing for those threads i did not complete, please believe me it wasn't my fault, as my full write up refused to upload and nairaland kept cutting it. Well i found a way around it which is by posting it bit by bit. Just hang on for this will be completed.
Re: How To Turn Ur Android Phone Into A Spy Machine(reloaded) by moremuch1(m): 3:50pm On May 15, 2015
Android is one of the best mobile os in the world for many reasons and here is one of them

Do u know that u can turn ur Android phone into a Little spying machine with some apps.Well hang on as i show you

1.Ear spy:Ear Spy is a app that lets you appear immersed in your music but in secret,it amplifies the sounds around you via your device microphone all the way to your earphones. Have your earphones in your ears but leave your smartphone bare to pick up conversations in its surroundings. The app also has an equalizer to enhance the listening conditions of your surroundings.And its performance depends on your device hardware.It also supports Bluetooth headset which means you can place your phone in a room and stay nearby to eavesdrop. But be careful, you may not want to know what others say in your absence

2. Children Tracker:Now this is for the parents in the building that care too much about their children safety. . .Environments change and a parent’s worse nightmare is finding that their community’s crime levels have risen and their children could be victims of crime. Paranoid or not, if you are not against the idea of tracking your child’s whereabouts (for their safety), Children Tracker is a fine tracking solution to have. All you need is to install the app to the phone, of ur child, run it and lock/hide the app then track the phone online

3.Spy Message:do you Want to send a confidential message to your business partner but dnt want it to be kept in his/her phone? Time your message to be automatically deleted over time without leaving a trace. Spy Message allows you to exchange secretive messages and appointments, then have the message self-destruct (minus the explosions) after a configured time frame.

4.Secret Calls. It Protects your contacts and keep your call activities safe. This app can easily hide your phonebook contact icon to prevent anyone from seeing them, and automatically delete all outgoing and incoming call logs so no one can trace them, even if they have your phone.

5. Fake call. Are u stuck with someone or friends and u dnt know an excuse to give for u to go. you can create a fake call that comes in handy. Fake calls helps you prepare pre-recorded conversations, customized messages and you can even schedule when the call can come in. It thus make them believe that your attention is needed and u need to go.

6.spy kit. Spy kit is an all round spying app. It records videos and audios in background even if your phone screen is not on.
All u need to do is tap either volume up or down dedicated to either video or audio recording with nobody knowing. It can even start taking pictures when it detects motion which is a great tool if you want to know who steals your personal effects at night.
Once again its performance depends on ur device hardware.

N.B:you should not go around intruding other people's privacy. All these apps can be found on playstore but if you have any trouble downloading it. Let me know and i will provide you the link to download the apk file.

JGC

2 Likes

Re: How To Turn Ur Android Phone Into A Spy Machine(reloaded) by Kurupt01: 4:29pm On May 15, 2015
No single link to any of this apps? Am quite sure they'd be tons of them out there. Kindly provide links so that we don't download rubbish
Re: How To Turn Ur Android Phone Into A Spy Machine(reloaded) by moremuch1(m): 5:24pm On May 15, 2015
Kurupt01:
No single link to any of this apps? Am quite sure they'd be tons of them out there. Kindly provide links so that we don't download rubbish

Ok here is the link to download them

1:Ear spy
http://dl3.apk-dl.com/store/download/details?id=com.microphone.earspy

2:Spy kit
javaScript:void(0);

3:Fake call
http://www.soft9.us/download.php?app_id=28737

4:Secret call
http://freewargamesstuff.com/getapk.php?apkname=Secret_Call_Pro
Re: How To Turn Ur Android Phone Into A Spy Machine(reloaded) by ritababe(f): 7:44pm On May 15, 2015
Very educative
tnkx op
Re: How To Turn Ur Android Phone Into A Spy Machine(reloaded) by TDonald: 9:34pm On May 15, 2015
Mr OP do you work with the secret service,! Why all these apps?

1 Like

Re: How To Turn Ur Android Phone Into A Spy Machine(reloaded) by Kurupt01: 11:14pm On May 15, 2015
Re: How To Turn Ur Android Phone Into A Spy Machine(reloaded) by 2Mekus: 5:09am On May 16, 2015
Re: How To Turn Ur Android Phone Into A Spy Machine(reloaded) by 2Mekus: 5:10am On May 16, 2015
Re: How To Turn Ur Android Phone Into A Spy Machine(reloaded) by 2Mekus: 5:11am On May 16, 2015
Great tools. I luv them.
cool
Re: How To Turn Ur Android Phone Into A Spy Machine(reloaded) by Nobody: 11:12pm On May 16, 2015
OP. Did you have to create a new account for this topic?

(1) (Reply)

Please How Can I Root My samsung galaxy Note 3 / Meet Fairphone 2 : World’s First Fully Modular Android / Let's Talk About Phones Season 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.