Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,868 members, 7,855,559 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 04:22 AM

MI Leads His Crew To Nigerian Stock Exchange, Rings Closing Gong - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MI Leads His Crew To Nigerian Stock Exchange, Rings Closing Gong (679 Views)

Davido Hangs Out With Usher Raymond And His Crew / Davido And His Crew Sleeping In A Car As They Travel To Ekiti (Pics, Video) / Davido And His Crew...smoke Cigars! (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MI Leads His Crew To Nigerian Stock Exchange, Rings Closing Gong by nhop: 6:43pm On May 13, 2015
Chocolate City rapper, MI led his team which include Ice Prince and DJ Caise to the headquarters of Nigerian Stock Exchange in Lagos today, May 13, 2015.

M.I who will be taking over from Audu Maikori in June had the honour of ringing the closing gong at the NSE session.

According to reports, The Stock Exchange’s ‘All Share Index’ increased by 0.27% after Mr Incredible rang the closing gong.

http://nexthop.com.ng/mi-leads-his-crew-to-nigerian-stock-exchange-rings-closing-gong/

Re: MI Leads His Crew To Nigerian Stock Exchange, Rings Closing Gong by fiftynaira(m): 6:51pm On May 13, 2015
M.I short sha!!!
Re: MI Leads His Crew To Nigerian Stock Exchange, Rings Closing Gong by acenazt: 6:59pm On May 13, 2015
Chooooiiiiii m.I shoooort!!!
Re: MI Leads His Crew To Nigerian Stock Exchange, Rings Closing Gong by Airforce1(m): 7:01pm On May 13, 2015
wow coool

I may not be there yet , but I'm closer than I was yesterday.

Album Loading...
Join you guys soon
smiley
Re: MI Leads His Crew To Nigerian Stock Exchange, Rings Closing Gong by fiftynaira(m): 7:10pm On May 13, 2015
Airforce1:
wow coool

Album Loading...
Join you guys soon
smiley
. Boss this ur album done tey ooo even if na testing bring make we hear small. D album wan turn vision 2020 o!
Re: MI Leads His Crew To Nigerian Stock Exchange, Rings Closing Gong by Airforce1(m): 7:13pm On May 13, 2015
fiftynaira:
. Boss this ur album done tey ooo even if na testing bring make we hear small. D album wan turn vision 2020 o!

I dey start studio work next month

School dey slow me down
Re: MI Leads His Crew To Nigerian Stock Exchange, Rings Closing Gong by jemype(m): 7:24pm On May 13, 2015
lol
Airforce1:
wow coool

Album Loading...
Join you guys soon
smiley

(1) (Reply)

Airport Cleaner Who Returned N12m Receives Honorary Award And The National Flag / Google Apologise For Labeling White House 'nigga House'on Google Map / Jennifer Lopez Covers US Weekly’s ‘best Bodies Issue’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.