Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,072 members, 7,811,006 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

6 Amazing Things You Never Knew Your Penis Could Do - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 6 Amazing Things You Never Knew Your Penis Could Do (3287 Views)

5 Things You Never Knew About Miss Anambra 2015 Whose Sex Video Went Viral / Fans Bombarded Halima Abubakar With Their Penis Photos, Actress Cries Out / 6 Amazing Things You Never Knew Your Penis Could Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Amazing Things You Never Knew Your Penis Could Do by nolie: 6:56pm On May 13, 2015
There’s a lot more to your member than meets the eye. Apart from its pretty damn impressive ability to make other penis-toting little men, here are six crazy things you didn’t know your penis could do.
It’s a ‘semen displacement device’

While you probably think of your dong as a device designed to inject semen, it’s also engineered to remove the semen of competitors, suggests research from the State University of New York, Albany.

You know that ridge at the base of your penis head—the raised part just north of your shaft? While you’re thrusting in and out of your partner, that ridge rakes away the semen of any foes who may have slid into home base ahead of you, the researchers say.
It can survive decapitation

Penectomy is a procedure that involves removing part or all of the penis. (It can be necessary if you have penis cancer.) But like the headless horseman, your dipstick doesn’t die if you cut off its head.

You can still urinate, have sex, and ejaculate even if the head has been removed, finds a study from Brazil.

Decapitation is far from the worst thing that could happen to your junk.
It can predict how your brain works

Men whose flaccid joysticks hang to the left—and that’s the majority of us—may be “left-brain dominant,” suggests research from the journal Human Reproduction.

If your package dangles to the left, research suggests that you may be “left-brain dominant.”

read more http://www.newsgoogle.net/2015/05/6-amazing-things-you-never-knew-your.html

1 Like

Re: 6 Amazing Things You Never Knew Your Penis Could Do by simplymade(m): 6:56pm On May 13, 2015
Hmmm
Re: 6 Amazing Things You Never Knew Your Penis Could Do by nolie: 10:19pm On May 13, 2015
simplymade:
Hmmm
ys oo

1 Like

Re: 6 Amazing Things You Never Knew Your Penis Could Do by nolie: 1:04am On May 14, 2015
simplymade:
Hmmm
abi u neva bang before
Re: 6 Amazing Things You Never Knew Your Penis Could Do by simplymade(m): 1:09am On May 14, 2015
nolie:
abi u neva bang before
no girl wan gree bang me
Re: 6 Amazing Things You Never Knew Your Penis Could Do by nolie: 1:33am On May 14, 2015
simplymade:
no girl wan gree bang me
u get aids??
Re: 6 Amazing Things You Never Knew Your Penis Could Do by simplymade(m): 2:38am On May 14, 2015
nolie:
u get aids??
e pass aids
Re: 6 Amazing Things You Never Knew Your Penis Could Do by nolie: 12:45pm On May 14, 2015
simplymade:
e pass aids
ebola
Re: 6 Amazing Things You Never Knew Your Penis Could Do by nolie: 1:20pm On May 14, 2015
simplymade:
e pass aids
or cancer
Re: 6 Amazing Things You Never Knew Your Penis Could Do by nolie: 8:54pm On May 14, 2015
simplymade:
no girl wan gree bang me
kk
Re: 6 Amazing Things You Never Knew Your Penis Could Do by nolie: 11:47pm On May 14, 2015
gud
Re: 6 Amazing Things You Never Knew Your Penis Could Do by mikidoo1(m): 3:08am On May 15, 2015
I Thot I would read sometin lik: using it to turn semo or gari? undecided
Re: 6 Amazing Things You Never Knew Your Penis Could Do by nolie: 8:21am On May 15, 2015
mikidoo1:
lol
Re: 6 Amazing Things You Never Knew Your Penis Could Do by Folakeme: 9:56am On May 15, 2015
mikidoo1:
Oga nawa o
Re: 6 Amazing Things You Never Knew Your Penis Could Do by nolie: 5:52pm On May 15, 2015
Folakeme:

Oga nawa o
na crazy guy
Re: 6 Amazing Things You Never Knew Your Penis Could Do by nolie: 9:03pm On May 15, 2015
for men
Re: 6 Amazing Things You Never Knew Your Penis Could Do by nolie: 9:50am On May 20, 2015
mikidoo1:
amala ni

(1) (Reply)

Jay Z Beware! Beyonce Giving Terrence Howard (in The Best Man )a Lap Dance / Wizkid Post Pictures Of Him Smoking On Instagram / Throwback Picture Of Olamide that Proves That “nobody Is Born Ugly, Just Broke”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.