Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,204 members, 7,836,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

See What A Mother Did To Her Baby, Acceptable Or Not? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / See What A Mother Did To Her Baby, Acceptable Or Not? (813 Views)

Picture Of A Professor Who Helped A Mother Back Her Baby Why She Writes Her Exam / Photo Of Sexy Mother Breastfeeding Her Baby In The Toilet Goes Viral / See What My Mother Did!!! #AfricanParents Ehn! (+PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A Mother Did To Her Baby, Acceptable Or Not? by WIZGUY69(m): 8:09pm On May 13, 2015
For me, I think it's cool.

probably the mother is busy.

Re: See What A Mother Did To Her Baby, Acceptable Or Not? by WIZGUY69(m): 8:11pm On May 13, 2015
CC : Lalasticlala.
FP abeg. grin
Re: See What A Mother Did To Her Baby, Acceptable Or Not? by delishpot: 8:19pm On May 13, 2015
As long as she is joking with that ish sha.
Re: See What A Mother Did To Her Baby, Acceptable Or Not? by kolomax(m): 8:25pm On May 13, 2015
Am sure the baby don't like sleeping on the bed Or any other place except the mum's back
Re: See What A Mother Did To Her Baby, Acceptable Or Not? by nairalife2013(m): 9:34pm On May 13, 2015
No other baby in the whole wide world loves backing like my second child, zibah. The maid and the babysitter take turns at backing him till she fall asleep. I never knew this could be deviced with a pillow! I thot I was a genius in devicing things til I saw this! Now am showing this pix to my wife who will commence a feasibility study on it forthwith! Thxxx

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Photo Of The Day. / Hilarious Photos / 11 Funny True Qoutes You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.