Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,606 members, 7,816,506 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Man Helps Mom To Find Boyfriend In Self-made Ad, Will Make You Smile. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Helps Mom To Find Boyfriend In Self-made Ad, Will Make You Smile. (900 Views)

Linda Ikeji Helps Emma Ugolee Who Has Kidney Failure / Linda Ikeji Hosts Her ‘self-made Girls’ Luncheon At Her Banana Island Mansion / Linda Ikeji's N10million I'd Rather Be Self Made Phase 2 Meeting (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Helps Mom To Find Boyfriend In Self-made Ad, Will Make You Smile. by Dangbo(m): 8:21pm On May 13, 2015
“Although we are all unique and special in our own ways, I like to believe we’re also inherently the same. Or at least, deep inside, we all want the same thing—to love and be loved. And it is with those words that I would like to introduce you to my mother.”

YouTube user Alex Norgay embarked on a special project—titled ‘Looking For Adam’—last year to help his mother find a date.

The son-turned-wingman said in his video that his mother has been unlucky in love, so he decided to help her create an adorable ad to source for a potential boyfriend.

SOURCE: http://hottestdaniel..com/2015/05/man-helps-mom-to-find-boyfriend-in-self.html

Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmBM20ZN010

Re: Man Helps Mom To Find Boyfriend In Self-made Ad, Will Make You Smile. by Dangbo(m): 8:23pm On May 13, 2015
MORE

Re: Man Helps Mom To Find Boyfriend In Self-made Ad, Will Make You Smile. by Slimboy94(m): 8:36pm On May 13, 2015
Hmm weird

(1) (Reply)

Oritsefemi's Manager Scam Him Over Over #60M + Oritsefemi Threaten His Life / Photo: Singer Harrysong Photographed Washing His Clothes / Yemi Alade Drops Brand New Video For “pose”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.