Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,443 members, 7,954,746 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:26 AM

Your Birthday holds the key to your Ideal Profession. A must read. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Your Birthday holds the key to your Ideal Profession. A must read. (2081 Views)

What Factors And People Aided Your Choice Of Course Of Study/Profession? / Male Nigerian Nurse: Proud Of His Profession / Meet The Lady Who Takes Painting As A Profession (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Birthday holds the key to your Ideal Profession. A must read. by Toks2008(m): 9:36pm On May 13, 2015
Knowing your personality is one step closer to knowing your passion and discovering your true profession..

Many people have a misconception about the term follow your passion and most people see this to mean "start your own business" but this is very very wrong.

You can work in an established institution doing what you are passionate about and as long as your profession in that organization is en-sync with your passion,you will discover how very attached,happy and fulfilled you will be but if your profession is not in line with your passion,you will only be a round peg in a square hole and no matter how much you take home doing that job,you will always have a feeling of detachment and you may see that job as stressful and very annoying.

The secret of fulfillment and happiness in whatever vocation or job you do is to be passionate about what you do,life is not just about making money but about enjoying what you do because if you do not enjoy what you do to make money then you are simply enslaved even if you make all the millions in the world.

Whether you want to be independent or you want to be an employee,the first question is how exactly can you discover your true profession? what exactly is your passion?

The answer lies in who you are,your nature,your personality and that is what this long and interesting article is all about as i am about to decode your passion and possible profession with 80% accuracy that will blow the minds of those who agree and an eye opener for those who are confused or busy doing what they are not cut out for.

So come along with me as i will decode one after the other according to your birth period the line you need to toll if you want fulfillment in the job or career you are involved in.

This is no star gazing or any form of mysticism but a combined effort of intelligent researchers who have meticulously observed different individuals and have come to a logical conclusion that our personally actually plays a strong role in determining our true profession so i want you to shelve your judgmental and any possible myopic conclusion you may have and be open minded enough to grasp the content of this article.

Lets ride on.

Re: Your Birthday holds the key to your Ideal Profession. A must read. by Toks2008(m): 9:37pm On May 13, 2015
If you are born within the period of March 21 to April 20,

Best careers

These people have passion for any task that gives that feeling of competition. They are born heroes and make excellent rescue workers, military officers or police officers. Their strong entrepreneurial streak makes them take to business and sales based jobs. Advertising and Public Relations also hold great appeal to them as they understand the way the market works and are good at promoting products and services. They also make good team leaders, pilots, managers, bankers, mechanics and engineers. They have an ability to take quick decisions and think rapidly which helps them if they decide to opt for careers in stock-broking, investment or trading.

Worst Careers

Your worst careers are regular ones like truck drivers and farmers. A 9 to 5 routine job is definitely not for you. You will never be able to accept money as compensation for being stuck in a routine job

1 Like

Re: Your Birthday holds the key to your Ideal Profession. A must read. by Toks2008(m): 9:37pm On May 13, 2015
If you are born within the period of April 21 to May 20,

Best careers

You are passionate about reliability and as a worker,You will be a reliable and loyal one, an asset to any company. You are not given to flights of fancy and remain practical and grounded. You are not very adventurous when it comes to shifting careers and prefer secure jobs. You have a great deal of patience and determination which will help you in any career. you also have the capacity to withstand even the greatest difficulties and overcome them.

You can build a successful livelihood from a wide range of trades and professions: banking, architecture, stock-broking, painting, singing, dancing, auctioneer, farming, medicine, chemistry, industry, advertising and PR. You will also make good manager.
A banking or financial career is the best for you since you have a natural ability for handling and acquiring money. You understand how the mechanics of money work and put this to the best use to acquire money for yourself or help others. Surprisingly, you have a deep artistic streak and will succeed in artistic professions as well as creativity

Worst Careers

As a lover of comfort,the worst careers for you are those where the amount of income is undecided or the flow unsteady. This includes careers like insurance sales, freelance journalistic assignments, freelance photography and similar ones with unstable returns.

1 Like

Re: Your Birthday holds the key to your Ideal Profession. A must read. by Toks2008(m): 9:38pm On May 13, 2015
If you are born within the period of MAY 21 to JUNE 21,

Best careers

You are highly intelligent and make fantastic communicators.You can talk twice as much and twice as fast as any other! You are quick to grasp ideas and have great communication skills.

You will do excellently in media careers or careers that involve communication. You have an inherent sense of curiosity that is vital to these careers. You can be wonderful diplomat, photographers, preachers, teacher, writers, journalists and lawyers.

You have a way with words and can even sell ice to an Eskimo. Some of the best salespersons are born within this period as persuasive tactics come naturally to you.

You will also make good technical support worker, customer service representatives, market research executives, public relation officers and succeed in any other career that involves plenty of interaction with people.

You will excel in handling promotional activities or making sales presentations one-to-one or on stage.

You will also make a terrific politician. Your passion to help the poor and the suffering makes you understand the pulse of these people and you can make moving speeches that will sway people to your point of view.

As a clever orator,you can hold large audiences spellbound for hours. You are a born experts in human relationships and this makes you ideal for politics.

Worst Careers

Your worst fear is boredom. Careers that involve regular routine work like that of booking clerks, travel agents, accountants are probably the worst choices for you.

You will never be able to stomach routine jobs that involve the same kind of work everyday. Variety is the spice of life for you. You enjoy working on your own. You prefer to plan your own time schedules and methods of working.

You need plenty of intellectual stimulation and have a great capacity to work under pressure. Multi-tasking is something that you do with ease and this is quite a big asset at the work place. You work best in jobs that involve a certain amount of socialization. You do have a bit of absent-mindedness and may not be the most punctual employees.

2 Likes

Re: Your Birthday holds the key to your Ideal Profession. A must read. by Toks2008(m): 9:39pm On May 13, 2015
After ten posts from readers i will continue.
Re: Your Birthday holds the key to your Ideal Profession. A must read. by saxwizard(m): 9:46pm On May 13, 2015
issokay
Re: Your Birthday holds the key to your Ideal Profession. A must read. by ExpressBooking(m): 9:51pm On May 13, 2015
following. please remember to add sauce. sorry source I meant
Re: Your Birthday holds the key to your Ideal Profession. A must read. by Toks2008(m): 9:52pm On May 13, 2015
If your date is not yet listed, just ask me and give your day and month and i will give you a load down of your ideal profession. So let the fun begin.
Re: Your Birthday holds the key to your Ideal Profession. A must read. by Toks2008(m): 9:56pm On May 13, 2015
ExpressBooking:
following. please remember to add sauce. sorry source I meant

Asides from several researches made from countless sources regarding the different suitable careers,the entire write up was put together by me and not a copy and paste thing.

So apparently im the source and its your duty to make assertions if im right or wrong.Its an interesting and important article.
Re: Your Birthday holds the key to your Ideal Profession. A must read. by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 13, 2015
Toks2008:
If you are born within the period of March 21 to April 20,

Best careers

These people have passion for any task that gives that feeling of competition. They are born heroes and make excellent rescue workers, military officers or police officers. Their strong entrepreneurial streak makes them take to business and sales based jobs. Advertising and Public Relations also hold great appeal to them as they understand the way the market works and are good at promoting products and services. They also make good team leaders, pilots, managers, bankers, mechanics and engineers. They have an ability to take quick decisions and think rapidly which helps them if they decide to opt for careers in stock-broking, investment or trading.

Worst Careers

Your worst careers are regular ones like truck drivers and farmers. A 9 to 5 routine job is definitely not for you. You will never be able to accept money as compensation for being stuck in a routine job
this stuff is just pure lie. I am march 24th, I hate selling products and use suffer from serious problem of indecision. I have done some research on few person i know born around march 24th and they have one general problem - INDECISION.
Re: Your Birthday holds the key to your Ideal Profession. A must read. by Toks2008(m): 10:04pm On May 13, 2015
masterchi:
this stuff is just pure lie. I am march 24th, I hate selling products and use suffer from serious problem of indecision. I have done some research on few person i know born around march 24th and they have one general problem - INDECISION.

Ok ok take a chill pill with a cold glass of water and get this clearly.

1.You are probably one out of billions all over the world and even if you do a statistics of 10more people,it will still be a negligible fraction and not good enough to discredit the assertion.

Secondly,indecision has nothing to do with career choice but a simple character defect which of-course is not the subject of discussion.

And lastly when you use the word"its pure lie i need to get something straight..are you saying that all is pure lie from your point of view or all is pure lie that you have tried 50% of the recommended careers and found then repulsive or all lie because...by just picking one listed profession of salesmanship and passing a general comment about the rest makes me really wonder because if we have a million people born within that period, it means you must have tried all the listed profession and found them repulsive before making general conclusion and even if you do as i wrote, you are one out of billions of people who fall within that birth period.

I think you really ned to read again and assimilate the message in the article before impulsively making conclusions.
Re: Your Birthday holds the key to your Ideal Profession. A must read. by frankyychiji(f): 10:46pm On May 13, 2015
Op continue. How many people have genuflected for you now? Abeg continue joor. embarassed
Re: Your Birthday holds the key to your Ideal Profession. A must read. by BUSHHUNTER: 11:08pm On May 13, 2015
Following
Re: Your Birthday holds the key to your Ideal Profession. A must read. by Toks2008(m): 5:42am On May 14, 2015
frankyychiji:
Op continue. How many people have genuflected for you now? Abeg continue joor. embarassed

Yes more on the way.
Re: Your Birthday holds the key to your Ideal Profession. A must read. by Toks2008(m): 7:16am On May 14, 2015
If you are born within the period of June 22 to July 22,

Best careers

You are generally an achiever and successful in your career. You have a passion for creative thinking and this ability stands you in good stead in any organization. You can be kind-hearted and sympathetic.
You are energetic and shrewd but have a tendency to be moody. Money is an important sign of security for you and you are renowned for stashing away huge reserves of cash. You resist change as far as possible.

You will make excellent journalist, writer, politician, social worker, trader, stock market executive, human resource professional, housekeepers, chef and any other career that involves caring fore people.

Worst careers

The worst careers for you are those where the money flow is unpredictable. You are not a very good risk-taker so careers with an element of risk are totally out.
Re: Your Birthday holds the key to your Ideal Profession. A must read. by Toks2008(m): 4:07pm On May 14, 2015

(1) (Reply)

8 Important Things To Really Know About Life After Graduation / Please I Need Help To Buld A Career On Interior Decorations And Design / Top 10 Highest Paid Degrees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.