Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,427 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Amber Rose Finally Proves To The World That Her Behind Is Real [photos] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Amber Rose Finally Proves To The World That Her Behind Is Real [photos] (8769 Views)

jeffray Akoh: Project Fame Season 8 Winner Real Photos / Looks Like Amber Rose Finally Got Herself Some REBOUND D*ck(photos) / Amber Rose Finally Arrives Lagos For D'banj@10 Party (SEE Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amber Rose Finally Proves To The World That Her Behind Is Real [photos] by free2ryhme: 7:01am On May 14, 2015
write2obi:
You squeeze a** in a show shocked shocked what kind of show is that

A show by perverts to destroy society
Re: Amber Rose Finally Proves To The World That Her Behind Is Real [photos] by smsshola(m): 7:10am On May 14, 2015
implant sigini fo what na?
Re: Amber Rose Finally Proves To The World That Her Behind Is Real [photos] by Nobody: 7:24am On May 14, 2015
MizMyColi:
I know this makes me come off as some social dullard.

But seriously, who is Amber Rose?
she's the S.A to pastor Lazarus Muoka on apron matters.
Re: Amber Rose Finally Proves To The World That Her Behind Is Real [photos] by MizMyColi(f): 7:29am On May 14, 2015
PervyByNature:
she's the S.A to pastor Lazarus Muoka on apron matters.

Okay thanks.
That makes sensesmiley

2 Likes

Re: Amber Rose Finally Proves To The World That Her Behind Is Real [photos] by MizMyColi(f): 7:31am On May 14, 2015
TheFilmmaker:

Blood of Mary! shocked

Who is Mary
Re: Amber Rose Finally Proves To The World That Her Behind Is Real [photos] by Nobody: 7:35am On May 14, 2015
MizMyColi:

Okay thanks. That makes sensesmiley
tenk angry
Re: Amber Rose Finally Proves To The World That Her Behind Is Real [photos] by MizMyColi(f): 7:38am On May 14, 2015
Re: Amber Rose Finally Proves To The World That Her Behind Is Real [photos] by Mrbigman1(m): 7:39am On May 14, 2015
write2obi:
You squeeze a** in a show shocked shocked what kind of show is that

Assss certification show.
Re: Amber Rose Finally Proves To The World That Her Behind Is Real [photos] by TheFilmmaker: 7:42am On May 14, 2015
MizMyColi:

Who is Mary

Amber Rose's mother.
Re: Amber Rose Finally Proves To The World That Her Behind Is Real [photos] by MizMyColi(f): 7:44am On May 14, 2015
TheFilmmaker:

Amber Rose's mother.
Okay.
Re: Amber Rose Finally Proves To The World That Her Behind Is Real [photos] by Nobody: 7:50am On May 14, 2015
The plastic surgeon on the right should be in the best position to judge if her ass' is real or fake.
Re: Amber Rose Finally Proves To The World That Her Behind Is Real [photos] by StarMogul(m): 10:39am On May 14, 2015
MizMyColi:

Hmm
But someone said she's born again.
LMAO if she's born again den am Obama
Re: Amber Rose Finally Proves To The World That Her Behind Is Real [photos] by igwedaboss(m): 11:32am On May 14, 2015
MizMyColi:
I know this makes me come off as some social dullard.

But seriously, who is Amber Rose?
you remember the song agoro agoro agoro agoro agoro from back in the day. This is her daughter
Re: Amber Rose Finally Proves To The World That Her Behind Is Real [photos] by finditng: 3:40pm On May 15, 2015
ahsekeena:

Pretending u don't know her?

Why?

I wanna know if blac chyna's is real,cos its crazy!

Lol....same here...but I get quite assertive that its totally fake...it never moves or vibrates ....just hangs in the air like some Micheal Jordan slam dung take off...lol
Re: Amber Rose Finally Proves To The World That Her Behind Is Real [photos] by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 20, 2015
finditng:

Lol....same here...but I get quite assertive that its totally fake...it never moves or vibrates ....just hangs in the air like some Micheal Jordan slam dung take off...lol

Lol...I guess u have never seen her twerk?
Re: Amber Rose Finally Proves To The World That Her Behind Is Real [photos] by finditng: 3:29pm On May 20, 2015
ahsekeena:

Lol...I guess u have never seen her twerk?
funny enough, i have!..but then the waves that waist generates will cause a shake on anything along its path...even if its a mountain.. the question is ....will d ar**se move on minimal effort like em naturals with talented owners? #big wink.
Re: Amber Rose Finally Proves To The World That Her Behind Is Real [photos] by joudini(m): 7:55pm On May 20, 2015
RuPaul is gay. So, it takes a gay man to know Amber's butt is real? I need to consider my sexuality.
Re: Amber Rose Finally Proves To The World That Her Behind Is Real [photos] by benkings(m): 8:53pm On May 20, 2015
MizMyColi:

Hmm
Waow, thank God she's now born again.
dem dey squeeze her *ss for tv live yu dey talk say 'tank god she is a born again' ....na so born again dey do
Re: Amber Rose Finally Proves To The World That Her Behind Is Real [photos] by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 20, 2015
finditng:

funny enough, i have!..but then the waves that waist generates will cause a shake on anything along its path...even if its a mountain.. the question is ....will d ar**se move on minimal effort like em naturals with talented owners? #big wink.

Its gonna shake...real jiggly.

Lol@talented owners
Re: Amber Rose Finally Proves To The World That Her Behind Is Real [photos] by rudebouy: 11:17pm On May 20, 2015
Am not much of a fan of white skin but I wish I can spend just one nite with dis chic. Damn! Ama fvck her brains out.
Re: Amber Rose Finally Proves To The World That Her Behind Is Real [photos] by finditng: 10:28am On May 23, 2015
ahsekeena:

Its gonna shake...real jiggly.

Lol@talented owners

I bet you'll know better....since you are kindda an authority in that "field"... Judging by your previous thread on curves and wives cautioning their husbands drama...lol...

Have you gotten any official restraining order yet? lipsrsealed..at least from association of Lagos wives...to help keep their men.. cheesy....BTW, we single bachelors don't mind the victimization.. grin..in fact some dudes will plan events just so you can manage it and victimize them alongside.....minus me sha o

(1) (2) (Reply)

School Bullies Called Me A Whale...now I’m Top Model - (sexy Photos) / Big Brother Africa Fallout: Munya Gets Richer Than Uti: Munya 300,000 Usd Richer! / Nkiru Sylvanus' Kidnappers Were Paid N8 Million For Her Release

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.