Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,795 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

I Am Angry - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Am Angry (7141 Views)

To Cool An Angry Husband Takes No Stress, Just - Bamisepeters' Blog / I Feel so Angry With My Husband. Help! / Angry Wife Exposes Chat Messages Between Her Husband And Other Women!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Angry by Nobody: 1:10am On May 14, 2015
Can I just be sincere and rant a little
I feel angry, not at anyone
I feel angry at God
Now that sounds sacrilegious but that is how I feel at this moment
Why so soon
I am angry and mad
I prayed,I fasted,I believed ,I confessed
We prayed and believed
You did everything the Doctor said and yet you died cry cry cry cry
Why?
How can a mother be sick and the family exhaust all their savings become penniless ,lose their home,move into an apartment and then she dies.
This is unfair my Lord!!!

Nne I made you a promise
I told you I would be there to dance at the thanksgiving when all this is over sometime this year
I believed it with all my heart and so did you
but now that day will never come
I have even prepared the speech I would give when I toast you at the thanksgiving
My friend is dead
So I will never see you or hear your voice ever again,no more texts ?
How can that be possible?
I still have all our texts dating back a couple of years
One of the finest, most loving and most giving person I know just died leaving her children confused and inconsolable
I feel helpless
Oh my dear sister why
Why now?
How can you die before your own mother?
All the unfinished business
You are too young to die
How can you bring children into the world and then leave them just like that
Devastated and confused
You haven't attended any of their graduations and you just up and leave ?
Nne you are too good for the grave
How can it be possible that you are now dead?
Gone forever?
Final final
I am very mad and sad
Jesus,this is tough to comprehend.
The smiles,the roaring laughter, the hearty phone calls have all come to an end
This world is meaningless o
I can't even say I will miss you because I still cannot believe you are truly dead
This sucks big time.
Sister m na like this?
Uwa di very mysterious

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Angry by simplymade(m): 1:13am On May 14, 2015
Sorry

1 Like

Re: I Am Angry by busky101(m): 1:21am On May 14, 2015
Take heart, Its well

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Angry by kilokeys(m): 1:25am On May 14, 2015
izuch:

Sharap joor
and seeing ur dp.. obviously, u are above 30.. and u still think like this.. shame on you.

to think u would have offsprings is unthinkable. the world might be better off without ur kind

25 Likes

Re: I Am Angry by izuch(m): 1:31am On May 14, 2015
kilokeys:

and seeing ur dp.. obviously, u are above 30.. and u still think like this.. shame on you.

to think u would have offsprings is unthinkable. the world might be better off without ur kind

Okay, kontinu undecided

1 Like

Re: I Am Angry by Nobody: 1:33am On May 14, 2015
You loved everyone you met
You saw the best in people
You always had a smile and a testimony
You went out of your way for everyone
You would give your last dime to someone in need yet your sickness took everything you had worked for
I believed with all my heart and with every fiber in my being that you will bounce back
I had plans of having you here just to share that testimony with my friends here who don't know you but have prayed for you,what an encouragement that would have been

Last time we spoke,I told you,your voice was very weak and you laughed and I reassured you all will be well
I believed it and so did you
I told the same to your kids continually
That mom will be OK and back to her normal self
So I have lied to them all
Aunty told them a big fat lie
I told them you will be healed
That was a lie
You died
This hurts girl!

2 Likes

Re: I Am Angry by REMMEI(m): 1:41am On May 14, 2015
babyosisi:
You loved everyone you met
You saw the best in people
You always had a smile and a testimony
You went out of your way for everyone
You would give your last dime to someone in need yet your sickness took everything you had worked for
I believed with all my heart and with every fiber in my being that you will bounce back
I had plans of having you here just to share that testimony with my friends here who don't know you but have prayed for you,what an encouragement that would have been

Last time we spoke,I told you,your voice was very weak and you laughed and I reassured you all will be well
I believed it and so did you
I told the same to your kids continually
That mom will be OK
So I have lied to them all
Aunty told them a big fat lie
I told them you will be healed
That was a lie
You died
This hurts girl!

. Babyosisi,

Please take it easy though we all know it's not easy.. we all gonna die someday, it's inevitable..went through your write up.. I realised the family did put in their best for her to survive..yet the inevitable happened..may her gentle soul rest on..

Don't hurt yourself please

16 Likes

Re: I Am Angry by REMMEI(m): 1:46am On May 14, 2015
[s]
izuch:
Angry people commit suicide, what are you waiting for?
[/s]

undecided I suppose curse you.. but make I give you time to display your foolery.. reply me cos I dey wait for you.. pathetic mofo..

1 Like

Re: I Am Angry by Nobody: 1:48am On May 14, 2015

2 Likes

Re: I Am Angry by baralatie(m): 1:49am On May 14, 2015
it is called "grief".

simply put been in emotional pain .the beauty of everything is " the thoughts of God towards us are not evil,for they are good they bring us to our expected end "

Shalom!

8 Likes

Re: I Am Angry by Miami11: 2:06am On May 14, 2015
Babyosisi, my prayer to you and your family, God will see you through all will be well

7 Likes

Re: I Am Angry by Nobody: 2:51am On May 14, 2015
OP I understand what you're going through, I've been there, God will see you through, am also angry and confused because where I work, there's this Christian brother who does not partake in the corruption going on in the company, but two weeks ago he died in an accident, and I ask God why this one, when the corrupt ones are going about healthy; I have been so unhappy and confused since then, I have even fasted for God to tell me why.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Angry by bellong: 4:15am On May 14, 2015
imas:
OP I understand what you're going through, I've been there, God will see you through, am also angry and confused because where I work, there's this Christian brother who does not partake in the corruption going on in the company, but two weeks ago he died in an accident, and I ask God why this one, when the corrupt ones are going about healthy; I have been so unhappy and confused since then, I have even fasted for God to tell me why.

Because sentence against an evil work is not executed speedily, therefore the heart of the sons of men is fully set in them to do evil..... Ecclesiastes 8:11

@Op,

For Christians, death is not the end, it is just the beginning of a new dawn with the King. There is big Victory in death. No wonder, Paul said, "For me to die is gain....." God loves her more than you all, hence the need for her to go home.

It is painful losing loved ones but the comfort of eternal rest should console you and others. I pray that God grants you and the entire family fortitude to bear the loss.

I leave you with this scripture 1 Thessalonians 4: 13-18.

It is well

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Angry by Roland17(m): 5:07am On May 14, 2015
Someday we are all going to die, when? i dont know...gwa m, onyemaechi?

Overtime, i have matured into avoiding procrastination, i set out and ensure i am pursuing all of my goals and aspirations NOW, because i cant tell where or what would happen to me tomorrow.

Nne, take Heart, be strong, God knows best and don't forget to support her kids and family when you can.

2 Likes

Re: I Am Angry by francizy(m): 5:43am On May 14, 2015
izuch:
Angry people commit suicide, what are you waiting for?

Even enemies become friends at the passing of one of their own. They exchange greetings and sympathize with their enemy as at that moment, even if their battle may continue later. What the old make us believe is that with more age comes more maturity. You an old man has floored this this analogy. You have made us here on Nairaland to see your true self. A hate filled and childishly ignorant beast.

It's only a brain rewiring operation that can restore humanity in you, else, you are a lost course...

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Angry by klark3: 5:53am On May 14, 2015
@ babyosisi U don't need to be angry with God, it's indeed sacrilegious.

U should be angry with adam & eve, because they caused all d pains we are going through today, not God..

God intentions for us was a peaceful life, devoid of chaos, pains, misery & d likes, but adam & eve disobeyed God.

Take hrt..
Re: I Am Angry by francizy(m): 5:55am On May 14, 2015
Dear Babyosisi,

I know what you are going through right now. It's not easy to loose a loved one especially when one had hopes of bringing him/her back to health. This reminds me of a time a friend of mine lost his dad, mum, elder bro (first child) and younger sis (last child), the last three were lost as a result of a ghastly car crash. All these happened within the space of one year. I cried for my friend the very day I went to the hospital the corpse of his mum, elder bro and younger sis was deposited.

He didn't shed any tear himself but inside him, I saw a torn heart. Am really grateful to God that he was able to make it past that psychological trauma and fast forward to 2015, he's still living a normal life even though he still feels the pain of 2011/2012.

I told you all these so that you can look at a brighter side. That she's gone now doesn't mean she's gone for good. Her spirit lives on and all we need do is pray she rests in the bosom of the Almighty. If my friend can survive what happened to him and still believe in God, then my dear sister, you don't have to ask God questions or blame him. He has a reason for everything.

I pray that God in his infinite mercies grant you and the lady's loved ones the fortitude to bare this huge loss and may she rest in the bosom of the Almighty.

Kindest Regards.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Angry by Nobody: 6:04am On May 14, 2015
life is all about give and take.
we don't always win.
we all owe death our lives.
Re: I Am Angry by klark3: 6:09am On May 14, 2015
imas:
A cleaner's competence is revealed after cleaning a room dat's untidy, not a tidy one. Pray & fast for d salvation of ur corrupt colleagues, they need it more....

2 Likes

Re: I Am Angry by Dyt(f): 6:11am On May 14, 2015
Sorry for your loss
May the departed souls rest in peace

But you will do well having a diary
Re: I Am Angry by Nobody: 6:17am On May 14, 2015
May God grant her family comfort and fortitude.
@babyosisi: God knows best. He knows why he allowed death to take away the woman.
Re: I Am Angry by Nobody: 6:48am On May 14, 2015
please accept my sympathy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mbaise People And Bride Price / What Men Feel After Divorce? / How Can I Stop Loving This Other Man.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.