Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,966 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone (14181 Views)

A Tribute To The Beautiful Itsekiris Of The Niger Delta / Beauty Of Our Yoruba Future. . . Our Children! / Yoruba Men♥ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by earTHMama: 12:16pm On Feb 09, 2009
grin grin grin grin[b]Last Warning!!!!![/b] grin grin grin grin grin

Igbo/Niger Delta  women, please leave yoruba men alone. You women are causing shortage of men in Yorubaland because you have exceeded your marital  quota in the southwest. The way you women rush Yoruba guys nowadays like they are all Obama makes me wonder and many Yoruba women are beginning to get worried about this new development.  Y'all can come and take OYB and Sauron sha because we are better off without them but STAY away from Yoruba men  OR  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Osisi/ifygurl/michelin/hotstepper/oyinye/Gamine etc take note and stay off please.
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by JJYOU: 12:23pm On Feb 09, 2009
funmi! funmi!! funmi!!! how many times did i call you this morning?

i will call you again later.

na yoruba man dey pursue mitchelin abi? you are brewing another dongoyaro again this morning
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by earTHMama: 12:29pm On Feb 09, 2009

na yoruba man dey pursue mitchelin abi? you are brewing another dongoyaro again this morning
Lol, the way they are eying our guys, if we don't stop them now or get a restraining order on behalf of our men, they will take them all away. I think there should be resource control in husband allocation in Nigeria. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by carnal: 3:04pm On Feb 09, 2009
     Last Warning!!!!!     

Igbo/Niger Delta  women, please leave yoruba men alone. You women are causing shortage of men in Yorubaland because you have exceeded your marital  quota in the southwest. The way you women rush Yoruba guys nowadays like they are all Obama makes me wonder and many Yoruba women are beginning to get worried about this new development.  Y'all can come and take OYB and Sauron sha because we are better off without them but STAY away from Yoruba men  OR     

You are warning the igbo/nigerdelta sisters abi? let me inform you that Igbo gurls are becoming more realistic and have more value for other people
I think Yoruba girls are becoming more diplomatic, money conscious and unmarriable!!!
Most Yoruba girls dont believe in the institution of marriage as such
The era of SURULERE are gone for them
They are now looking for OLORUNSOGO.

1 Like

Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 09, 2009
earTHMama:

Igbo/Niger Delta  women, please leave yoruba men alone. You women are causing shortage of men in Yorubaland because you have exceeded your marital  quota in the southwest. The way you women rush Yoruba guys nowadays like they are all Obama makes me wonder and many Yoruba women are beginning to get worried about this new development. Y'all can come and take OYB and Sauron sha because we are better off without them but STAY away from Yoruba men  OR  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Osisi/ifygurl/michelin/hotstepper/oyinye/ etc take note and stay off please.

Even when I dey do my own, people still dey put me in the middle. Trouble dey really smell follow me.

JJYOU:

Ask am ooo. I dey my own jejeje!
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by osisi2(f): 4:57pm On Feb 09, 2009
earthmama,I'm not after your men abeg.
I have mine.
Now with the thread about Yoruba men's "sometin" you'll have more women rushing your men now
If you like don't grab your own now
Oh I forgot,na aloy emeka you dey eye
crazy woman grin
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by tangent(f): 5:24pm On Feb 09, 2009
earTHMama:

Igbo/Niger Delta  women, please leave yoruba men alone. You women are causing shortage of men in Yorubaland because you have exceeded your marital  quota in the southwest. The way you women rush Yoruba guys nowadays like they are all Obama makes me wonder and many Yoruba women are beginning to get worried about this new development. Y'all can come and take OYB and Sauron sha because we are better off without them but STAY away from Yoruba men  OR  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Osisi/ifygurl/michelin/hotstepper/oyinye/ etc take note and stay off please.

thank you for releasing sauron. kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 09, 2009
Erhmmm, To be frank, Yoruba men are the ones chasing us tongue. We Igbo girls exude an aura they can't help but notice!!! cool As bees rush to nectar, so do they rush to us. It's not our fault, we were made that way. cool You just have to learn the art from us, and you could win their hearts back. grin tongue

3 Likes

Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by asha80(m): 5:39pm On Feb 09, 2009
Why is the vice varsa not really happening like igbo men rushing after yoruba women ? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by Sauron1: 5:46pm On Feb 09, 2009
tangent:

thank you for releasing sauron. kiss kiss kiss kiss

You are not serious. U and Deepzone should be tied to a stake, gagged with y'all asses sprayed with a can of peppergas. grin

stillwater:

Erhmmm, To be frank, Yoruba men are the ones chasing us tongue. We Igbo girls exude an aura they can't help but notice!!! cool As bees rush to nectar, so do they rush to us. It's not our fault, we were made that way. cool You just have to learn the art from us, and you could win their hearts back. grin tongue

Our Yoruba men learnt Igbo chics are prone to be highly libidinous.
I will rather settle with that than having Yoruba women who act like logs of woods in bed.
Tiger over ram everyday of the week. grin grin

Stilly, are u a tiger??
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by tangent(f): 5:47pm On Feb 09, 2009
~Sauron~:

You are not serious. U and Deepzone should be tied to a stake, gagged with y'all asses sprayed with a can of peppergas. grin

you are devilish. angry
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by osisi2(f): 5:48pm On Feb 09, 2009
asha 80:

Why is the vice varsa not really happening like igbo men rushing after yoruba women ? undecided

I would think they'll be doing that since I hear Yorubas don't charge that much for dowry and don't have a list of things to buy like most of Igboland.
but there's still some ut Yoruba man/Igbo wife is a lot more common.
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by tpia: 5:48pm On Feb 09, 2009
asha 80:

the papas on both sides no go gree.

Yorubas in particular have enormous ability to "absorb" other tribes and raise the ensuing products as 100% Yoruba.

Therefore the men are free to sow their oats all over the place and bring international girls home to mama. Them go say the woman no bring pikin when she enter the relationship, therefore any pikin thereafter isnt up for grabs. But when its the girl doing the same, mama will land herself in the hospital and papa will call family meeting. Unless the girl is stubborn, she'll defer to her relatives wishes.

cheesy
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by osisi2(f): 5:51pm On Feb 09, 2009
tpia:

the papas on both sides no go gree.

Is that really the case?
why would the papa allow their daughters to marry far away and then refuse the sons marrying Yoruba women?
What I know is more common is Igbo men /Calabar and Rivers wives
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by tangent(f): 5:55pm On Feb 09, 2009
**osisi:

I would think they'll be doing that since I hear Yorubas don't charge that much for dowry and don't have a list of things to buy like most of Igboland.
but there's still some ut Yoruba man/Igbo wife is a lot more common.

i think yoruba men are smooth-talkers. wink wink wink

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by Nobody: 5:58pm On Feb 09, 2009
~Sauron~:

Our Yoruba men learnt Igbo chics are prone to be highly libidinous.
I will rather settle with that than having Yoruba women who act like logs of woods in bed.
Tiger over ram everyday of the week. grin grin

Stilly, are u a tiger??

Gosh you're crazy. grin Is that all you know about Igbo chics? That's why you chase us up and down. Na wa for you. sad

I'm a tiger, when vexed!!! cool No apologies!!! So don't dare me. tongue
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by tpia: 6:01pm On Feb 09, 2009
tangent:

i think yoruba men are smooth-talkers. wink wink wink

true talk. Some of them will say and do anything to "tap that bootay". grin

As long as it has booty and female DNA, everything else takes a back seat until the booty is tapped.

I'm not abusing my wonderful Yoruba brothers oh. I have all the different varieties as friends and family members.
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by Sauron1: 6:05pm On Feb 09, 2009
tangent:

you are devilish. angry

Sauron/Hannibal/Xerxes. . . . . .What do u expect?? cheesy

stillwater:

Gosh you're crazy. grin Is that all you know about Igbo chics? That's why you chase us up and down. Na wa for you. sad

Arrest me if you can.

I'm a tiger, when vexed!!! cool No apologies!!! So don't dare me. tongue

I have always known you are a good student of Karma Sutra.
Tiger when vexed. . . . . .Liger when calm. grin
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by tangent(f): 6:09pm On Feb 09, 2009
~Sauron~:

Sauron/Hannibal/Xerxes. . . . . .What do u expect?? cheesy

you can't even deny it. what a man! shocked

tpia:

true talk. Some of them will say and do anything to "tap that bootay". grin

As long as it has booty and female DNA, everything else takes a back seat until the booty is tapped.

I'm not abusing my wonderful Yoruba brothers oh. I have all the different varieties as friends and family members.

you can say that again. yoruba men are subtle with their approach and not as boastful as most igbo men. an igbo man expects you to fall in love because of his wealth. the ego is too big and they think relationship is about money.
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by tpia: 6:19pm On Feb 09, 2009
tangent:

you can say that again. yoruba men are subtle with their approach and not as boastful as most igbo men. an igbo man expects you to fall in love because of his wealth. the ego is too big and they think relationship is about money.

Some Yoruba men also have gigantic egos its an African thing, but they may not show it until after the critical booty tapping phase, or else they might scare the girl away.
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by tangent(f): 6:23pm On Feb 09, 2009
tpia:

Yoruba men also have gigantic egos, but they may not show it until after the critical booty tapping phase, or else they might scare the girl away.

that is where the difference lies. a typical igbo man expects you to bow down on the first date. i own this, i have that and i want you to be my wife. no questions asked.
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by osisi2(f): 6:24pm On Feb 09, 2009
tangent:

you can't even deny it. what a man! shocked

The worst culprits are the Muslim Yoruba men
I don't know if they give them mosque lessons on how to woo women. grin
Their sweet talk is too much
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 09, 2009
~Sauron~:

Arrest me if you can.

You've already been arrested by my just being Igbo and Deepzone's complaining, hence this spiteful thread. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by osisi2(f): 6:28pm On Feb 09, 2009
tangent:

that is where the difference lies. a typical igbo man expects you to bow down on the first date. i own this, i have that and i want you to be my wife. no questions asked.

Biko it's the OMATA ones abeg
The traders
With gold rings,heavily starched apparels and gold chains all over the place
You'll see them at female hostel on campuses with flashy cars wanting to marry University undergrads when they can't construct a full sentence in good English.
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by tpia: 6:29pm On Feb 09, 2009
tangent:

I adjusted my post because of the Yoruba men who dont fall into that category sha.

Well, most of the stuff is related to culture, I guess. I did have a friend who complained about that even though the aunt she was referring to had been married for like forever, with grown kids. Not to mention the wife wasnt complaining, like her aunt's husband pointed out.

But for the younger more exposed generation, such things could be harder to swallow.
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 09, 2009
tangent:

Jeez I thought it's only my sisters and I that noticed this. Girlfriend is not in their dictionary. It has to be wife!!!  grin grin grin
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by tpia: 6:32pm On Feb 09, 2009
where is Xavier/Yemmyse btw.

Se Deepzone wont notice him until he starts chasing an Igbo woman.

The guy has been begging her since.

na wa.
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by Sauron1: 6:36pm On Feb 09, 2009
stillwater:

You've already been arrested by my just being Igbo and Deepzone's complaining, hence this spiteful thread. tongue tongue tongue

Spiteful?? No way.
I have an avalanche of Igbo women to choose from.
No matter what u do(eyeing, wooing, seduction etc), i won't consider you. cheesy
Try all the known tricks in the book and i ma still refuse to be wooed. tongue
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by tangent(f): 6:42pm On Feb 09, 2009
**osisi:

The worst culprits are the Muslim Yoruba men
I don't know if they give them mosque lessons on how to woo women. grin
Their sweet talk is too much

roflmao. you are very funny. cheesy mosque lessons to woo women? cheesy i am yet to see igbo muslims anyway.

stillwater:

Jeez I thought it's only my sisters and I that noticed this. Girlfriend is not in their dictionary. It has to be wife!!!  grin grin grin

girlfriend for an igbo man is not feasible. they always want a wife(there is nothing wrong with that). the approach is what makes me angry. how can a well-educated igbo boy expect you to marry him just because he is giving you a ride to school? i marvel at their self confidence.

**osisi:

Biko it's the OMATA ones abeg
The traders
With gold rings,heavily starched apparels and gold chains all over the place
You'll see them at female hostel on campuses with flashy cars wanting to marry University undergrads when they can't construct a full sentence in good English.

the omata ones can be pardoned. i am talking about students in the uk. a ride home is marriage. a date to the cinema is motherhood. cheesy
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by Nobody: 6:55pm On Feb 09, 2009
Spiteful?? No way.
I have an avalanche of Igbo women to choose from.
No matter what u do(eyeing, wooing, seduction etc), i won't consider you.
Try all the known tricks in the book and i ma still refuse to be wooed.

Noise, noise, more noise!!! grin I already have you wrapped around my little finger? What if I used my thumb? grin Pretence is not a good color on you. grin

girlfriend for an igbo man is not feasible. they always want a wife(there is nothing wrong with that). the approach is what makes me angry. how can a well-educated igbo boy expect you to marry him just because he is giving you a ride to school? i marvel at their self confidence.

A leopard never changes it's spots. grin
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by Sauron1: 6:56pm On Feb 09, 2009
stillwater:

Noise, noise, more noise!!! grin I already have you wrapped around my little finger? What if I used my thumb? grin Pretence is not a good color on you. grin

Eziokwu. . . . . .Is that so??
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 09, 2009
~Sauron~:

Eziokwu. . . . . .Is that so??

You become Igbo after you've been exposed? Rotflmao tongue cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Court Nullifies Installation Of 21 Kings By Ajimobi In Oyo / I Hate Being An African American Woman / Performance Gap Between Francophones And Anglophones: Who’s To Blame?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.