Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone (14202 Views)

A Tribute To The Beautiful Itsekiris Of The Niger Delta / Beauty Of Our Yoruba Future. . . Our Children! / Yoruba Men♥ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by earTHMama: 8:05am On Feb 10, 2009
earthmama

Why is my name in that list? Wetin i do for my name to be listed.
And plus, me i no chase Yoruba man, it's the other way around.
I no chase any man at all, it's always the other way around.

If you no wag your tail, will they chase you?. Next time you see a yoruba man, cover yourself like eleha. cheesy

If you want the men back, take am back.
Igbo and delta women, no dey hold you back abi?
Please make una return them back in tact with all the money they took to una place.
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by earTHMama: 9:33am On Feb 10, 2009
Unlike some people reason why Yoruba woman/other tribe men isnt huge is cos we're loyal to our tribe for the most part

Besides who wants to get into an argument where you have to translate all your epes (curses) in the middle of it

Like  Hausas, Tivs, Edos, Efiks etc are also loyal to their own tribes. Was it not in this same nairaland that a thread was posted on why igbos rarely marry outside their tribe and some non igbo women were making nasty comments on how tribalistic they are. Is that not the same thing you are saying now using loyalty as an excuse?. FYI: You can marry outside your tribe and still be loyal to your tribe, chikena.

To each on his own. You can marry oduduwa himself if you wish but that doesn't mean that every yoruba man or woman should follow suit. You guys should learn how to be consistent with your reasoning.
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by tpia: 2:46pm On Feb 10, 2009
earTHMama:

Who is more stupid? The thread that i already made clear as a mere joke or you that considers it stupid yet you've replied more than six times or do you have so much time in your hand that you can't ignore Funmi's retarded threads? undecided

Assuming your assertion is true, is there anything wrong with desiring igbo men? undecided

Yes and you haven't found even one for yourself not even alaye? undecided
True and how hard will it be for you since you are yet to find one among your own. undecided undecided
Speak for yourself. Many Yoruba girls date outside their tribe and even race for that matter. Get off your high horse and your yoruba this and that and face reality abeg. Fact remains that people aggregate among their own. Just like you claim, many Hausa girls also consistently refuse to date outside their tribe, same goes for igbo girls.

You happen to speak from both sides of your mouth anyway, from your claim that Yoruba is very accommodating to Yoruba women are very snobbish to non Yorubas.Are they not both contradictory statement?. Get a man to freak your putrid toto, may be it will clear your frustrated head.

I thought I've told you to stay off me but you will never heed that advise even if it means looking for my trouble in a STUPID thread by making yourself look stupid. Look around and tell me whom else have exchanged word in this thread except you. Are you an enemy of peace?

Again, If you desire Yemmse/Xavier's manliness, girl go for it and stop following my threads around chipping sly comments about him even after I've ignored you over and over again. Your disgruntled mind is what is playing tricks on you. Ain't nobody fighting you over him and i can't remember saying it anywhere that i'm dying for his manliness. Go getta!. A trial will convince you but make sure you don't poison him with your rickety farty ass for he is still young and have a whole life ahead of him.

look at this beast of no gender typing while drunk.
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by tpia: 2:49pm On Feb 10, 2009
earTHMama:

Like Hausas, Tivs, Edos, Efiks etc are also loyal to their own tribes. Was it not in this same nairaland that a thread was posted on why igbos rarely marry outside their tribe and some non igbo women were making nasty comments on how tribalistic they are. Is that not the same thing you are saying now using loyalty as an excuse?. FYI: You can marry outside your tribe and still be loyal to your tribe, chikena.

To each on his own. You can marry oduduwa himself if you wish but that doesn't mean that every yoruba man or woman should follow suit. You guys should learn how to be consistent with your reasoning.

just shut up- you're so unbalanced its a wonder you're allowed to roam free within sight of normal people. cheesy
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by KarmaMod(f): 4:50pm On Feb 10, 2009

Apparently you have a gaping hole on the side of your mouth Funmi. If you truly believed this, you wouldnt have made this thread. You constantly contradict yourself.

I dont believe people should follow suit. It's cos some women feel they have to be so damn loyal and the men take it for granted. If anything YOU should learn from this and not claim it's a joke cos this isnt the first time you've made comments about this

Perhaps I should just find a way to get your Yemi Blaq to take you away. I sha hope you dont have big frog eyes too cos that'll be just too much for a baby to handle.   grin

Btw Edo/Yoruba marriages are VERY high. loyal ko. royal ni.
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by Nobody: 6:00pm On Feb 10, 2009
Yoruba men are handsome, but there is one thing about them that doesn't just catch me.
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by osisi2(f): 7:37pm On Feb 10, 2009
michelin89:

Yoruba men are handsome, but there is one thing about them that doesn't just catch me.

what ?
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by osisi2(f): 7:41pm On Feb 10, 2009
This is a fun,unserious thread why are people getting hated up?
calm down girls there's enough hunk of Yoruba manliness to go around.
David, debo, Pataki, Sauron, crazy Mccrackles,Bawomolo,Olabs and Seun still dey
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by Finally: 7:50pm On Feb 10, 2009
This thread is getting interesting to say the least. Whaddya expect in a script starring tpia and earthmama. Enuff drama

I am staying tuned grin
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 10, 2009
**osisi:

what ?

They look vulgar!
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by Finally: 7:59pm On Feb 10, 2009
michelin89:

They look vulgar!

3 a: of or relating to the common people : plebeian b: generally current : public <the vulgar opinion of that time> c: of the usual, typical, or ordinary kind
4 a: lacking in cultivation, perception, or taste : coarse b: morally crude, undeveloped, or unregenerate : gross c: ostentatious or excessive in expenditure or display : pretentious
5 a: offensive in language : earthy b: lewdly or profanely indecent

Which one do U mean? undecided
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by osisi2(f): 8:01pm On Feb 10, 2009
Finally:

3 a: of or relating to the common people : plebeian b: generally current : public <the vulgar opinion of that time> c: of the usual, typical, or ordinary kind
4 a[b]: lacking in cultivation, perception, or taste : coarse b: morally crude, undeveloped, or unregenerate : gross c: ostentatious or excessive in expenditure or display : pretentious[/b]

5 a: offensive in language : earthy b: lewdly or profanely indecent

Which one do U mean? undecided

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by osisi2(f): 8:04pm On Feb 10, 2009
michelin,you'll soon be dethroned from your moderator status grin
You can't make generalisations like that na
haba!
Have you seen a picture of the Noble Wole Soyinka?
as old as he is,the man is still so sexy and there are millions like him.
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by Nobody: 8:05pm On Feb 10, 2009
**osisi:

michelin,you'll soon be dethroned from your moderator status grin
You can't make generalisations like that na
haba!
Have you seen a picture of the Noble Wole Soyinka?
as old as he is,the man is still so sexy and there are millions like him.

Sweetheart I am girl in my 20s. Do you want me to look at an almost dead man? I look at guys, big guys and they all look so----no comment.
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by Sauron1: 8:17pm On Feb 10, 2009
Yoruba men look vulgar?? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 10, 2009
~Sauron~:

Are you Igbo?
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by Sauron1: 8:27pm On Feb 10, 2009
michelin89:

Are you Igbo?

I am Yoruba to the core and i think Yoruba men have the largest % of posh men in Nigeria.
Not saying this because i am Yoruba. . . . .I heard this from Non-Nigerian women.
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by gozzilla(m): 8:35pm On Feb 10, 2009
The yoruba guy, i love him he knows how to talk his way to a girls pants, i guess that is why the yoruba chics love their guys cos they also love to get into any pant.
The igbo guy, he knows how to act his way to a girls life, and that is why all tribe love him, who doesn't want a man in his life.

So abeg all chics leave the panty-diggers for the pant-lovers
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 10, 2009
~Sauron~:

I am Yoruba to the core and i think Yoruba men have the largest % of posh men in Nigeria.
Not saying this because i am Yoruba. . . . .I heard this from Non-Nigerian women.

I have never said you weren't handsome!
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 10, 2009
gozzilla:

The yoruba guy, i love him he knows how to talk his way to a girls pants, i guess that is why the yoruba chics love their guys cos they also love to get into any pant.
The igbo guy, he knows how to act his way to a girls life, and that is why all tribe love him, who doesn't want a man in his life.

So abeg all chics leave the panty-diggers for the pant-lovers

So are you saying girls love yoruba men because they are prostitues?
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by Sauron1: 8:56pm On Feb 10, 2009
michelin89:

I have never said you weren't handsome!

Being posh is not about looks. . . . . .It is about being refined, well cultured and well-polished.
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 10, 2009
~Sauron~:

Being posh is not about looks. . . . . .It is about being refined, well cultured and well-polished.

What about your abilities to adapt?
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by osisi2(f): 9:05pm On Feb 10, 2009
~Sauron~:

ROFL.
no comments
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by osisi2(f): 9:06pm On Feb 10, 2009
~Sauron~:

no comments
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by osisi2(f): 9:06pm On Feb 10, 2009
~Sauron~:

The same thing I say shocked shocked shocked
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by Sauron1: 9:14pm On Feb 10, 2009
**osisi:

The same thing I say shocked shocked shocked

Michelin89 is a bush woman. cheesy
**osisi:

ROFL.
no comments

**osisi:

no comments

No comments from Osisi?? Something must be very wrong.
Armaggeddon or Rapture?? grin
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by gozzilla(m): 9:19pm On Feb 10, 2009
michelin89:

So are you saying girls love yoruba men because they are prostitues?

BENI
Chic you just read my mind That is the summary according to michelin
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 10, 2009
Yoruba men are sexy damnit grin
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by gozzilla(m): 9:26pm On Feb 10, 2009
ibkaye:

Ibkaye talking about sex, this is strange. i thought you are born again,
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by Sauron1: 9:27pm On Feb 10, 2009
ibkaye:

Another witness!!!!
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 10, 2009
gozzilla:

Ibkaye talking about sex, this is strange. i thought you are born again,
Pastor, I said sexy, not sex, two different meanings  cool

~Sauron~:

Another witness!!!!
Lol
Re: Igbo/Niger Delta Women, Please Leave Our Yoruba Men Alone by gozzilla(m): 9:36pm On Feb 10, 2009
if i say ibkaye is sexy what do i mean?

Nairaland don spoil you, from when you were called small ibkaye. men i cann't believe it. you didn't just say sexy you said sexy damnit. i bow o,
sef how you carry know say dem dey damn sexy, you don do

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

20 Main Yoruba Juju And Their Meaning. / Court Nullifies Installation Of 21 Kings By Ajimobi In Oyo / I Hate Being An African American Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.