Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,113 members, 7,818,319 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Wish I Had Known … Lionel Messi And Cristiano Ronaldo - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Wish I Had Known … Lionel Messi And Cristiano Ronaldo (855 Views)

Ronaldinho Spotted With Messi And Neymar At FC Barcelona Training Ground / Caio Junior: "If I Died Today, I Had Die Happy", His Last Post Before His Death / Lionel Messi Quits Argentina National After Copa Loss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wish I Had Known … Lionel Messi And Cristiano Ronaldo by FootyHall: 9:09am On May 14, 2015
One day, Cristiano Ronaldo and Lionel Messi will retire and normaicy will come back to football. Then , records will stay for years, not get shuffled around every week. Hat-tricks will again become the highlight of a player’s season, not an expectation on every match.

A half century of goals in a single season will be something to tell a players’s grand-kids about, not just another seasonal target to be met.

The Ballon D’Or would be become a FIFA grand prize again, rather than the personal property of two great men. Until that day, lets stop comparing these two lords and enjoy the show while it lasts.

I am lucky to be alive to see these two legends do their things with the ball… Wish I Had Known I would never compared thses two legends but just grab a cup of beer, watch and enjoy their games

So who do you feel can shatter the records set by these living legends in the next 5 years ?…. …Luis Suarez, Eden Hazard, or Kelechi Iheanacho ?

1 Like

Re: Wish I Had Known … Lionel Messi And Cristiano Ronaldo by seankafor(m): 9:24am On May 14, 2015
am the one
Re: Wish I Had Known … Lionel Messi And Cristiano Ronaldo by derbybliz(m): 9:57am On May 14, 2015
Op u are so on point. Its really gonna be a thing of Joy to narrate to our Grand children of some matches that these great men played....I dnt see any one beating their record in the next 10years...#LivingLegends

1 Like

Re: Wish I Had Known … Lionel Messi And Cristiano Ronaldo by FootyHall: 2:08pm On May 28, 2015
So lets cherish this moment

(1) (Reply)

The Story Of Cristiano Ronaldo's Deceptive Looks / Barcelona Star Neymar Get A Kiss From Eugenie Bouchard's Twin Sister (SEE PHOTOS / Court Stops J J Okocha And Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.