Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,927 members, 7,810,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Ronaldinho Spotted With Messi And Neymar At FC Barcelona Training Ground - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldinho Spotted With Messi And Neymar At FC Barcelona Training Ground (47773 Views)

NFF Retains Rohr, to be sent on refresher course at FC Bayern - Pinnick / Extraordinary Benefits That Were Conceded To Neymar At PSG / Caption This Photo Of Ronaldo And Neymar At The Best FIFA Awards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ronaldinho Spotted With Messi And Neymar At FC Barcelona Training Ground by WotzupNG: 3:46pm On May 24, 2017
Football Legend, Ronaldinho was spotted at the training ground of his former club, FC Barcelona, during which the former World Best took pictures with Argentine star Lionel Messi and fellow Brazilian, Neymar Jr. He captioned his tweet in the below manner.

What a joy to see my brothers, I have come to bring positive energy to Saturday!! Joy, joy! TMJ #ForcaBarca @FCBarcelona

http://wotzup.ng/ronaldinho-spotted-with-messi-and-neymar-at-fc-barcelona-training-ground/

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ronaldinho Spotted With Messi And Neymar At FC Barcelona Training Ground by EmekaBlue(m): 3:47pm On May 24, 2017
cool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldinho Spotted With Messi And Neymar At FC Barcelona Training Ground by WotzupNG: 3:48pm On May 24, 2017
more lalasticlala

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldinho Spotted With Messi And Neymar At FC Barcelona Training Ground by rheether(f): 3:49pm On May 24, 2017
Humble Ronaldinho..

53 Likes

Re: Ronaldinho Spotted With Messi And Neymar At FC Barcelona Training Ground by decatalyst(m): 3:53pm On May 24, 2017
The one player that enjoys playing football!

When he dribbles, you see the joy in his eyes.

257 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ronaldinho Spotted With Messi And Neymar At FC Barcelona Training Ground by flexyebe(m): 3:55pm On May 24, 2017
nice 1

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldinho Spotted With Messi And Neymar At FC Barcelona Training Ground by newsynews: 3:58pm On May 24, 2017
In the last pic, Ronaldinho be like...

Messi, you be small boy, na FIFA dey help you do ojoro against Ronaldo

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ronaldinho Spotted With Messi And Neymar At FC Barcelona Training Ground by IRobot7(m): 4:01pm On May 24, 2017
I miss your legovers

8 Likes

Re: Ronaldinho Spotted With Messi And Neymar At FC Barcelona Training Ground by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 24, 2017
teeth but I no see the teeth again why
Re: Ronaldinho Spotted With Messi And Neymar At FC Barcelona Training Ground by WotzupNG: 5:03pm On May 24, 2017
adetoroamos:
lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ronaldinho Spotted With Messi And Neymar At FC Barcelona Training Ground by maverickdude(m): 6:10pm On May 24, 2017
Força Barça cool

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldinho Spotted With Messi And Neymar At FC Barcelona Training Ground by Iamwrath: 6:10pm On May 24, 2017
Beef is officially Over ??

Between cat vs dog and Rolando vs Messi , i no know who sabi find trouble pass grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MS5YMPlYrA

HEHEHEHEHE, MESEF NO HEAR WETIN HE TALK , I JUST KNOW SAY HE DEY BEEF MESSI

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldinho Spotted With Messi And Neymar At FC Barcelona Training Ground by Shiitposter: 6:10pm On May 24, 2017
Babadinho

6 Likes

Re: Ronaldinho Spotted With Messi And Neymar At FC Barcelona Training Ground by Mckandre(m): 6:11pm On May 24, 2017
Seems to be telling messi.
Ronaldinho : Boy make no let all these gragra u dey do enter ur head, m still the world best.
Messi : yes boss

grin grin grin

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldinho Spotted With Messi And Neymar At FC Barcelona Training Ground by enemyofprogress: 6:11pm On May 24, 2017
adetoroamos:
he Don swallow dem

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldinho Spotted With Messi And Neymar At FC Barcelona Training Ground by AkinPhysicist: 6:11pm On May 24, 2017
grin
Re: Ronaldinho Spotted With Messi And Neymar At FC Barcelona Training Ground by AkinPhysicist: 6:11pm On May 24, 2017
cheesy
Re: Ronaldinho Spotted With Messi And Neymar At FC Barcelona Training Ground by SIRKAY98(m): 6:12pm On May 24, 2017
Kkkkk
Re: Ronaldinho Spotted With Messi And Neymar At FC Barcelona Training Ground by obynocute(m): 6:12pm On May 24, 2017
I tells u.. he derives joy in the game of football..
decatalyst:
The one player that enjoys playing football!

When he dribbles, you see the joy in his eyes.

11 Likes

Re: Ronaldinho Spotted With Messi And Neymar At FC Barcelona Training Ground by Corussa: 6:12pm On May 24, 2017
Legendary

1 Like

Re: Ronaldinho Spotted With Messi And Neymar At FC Barcelona Training Ground by Repairnigeria(m): 6:12pm On May 24, 2017
ohh nice
Re: Ronaldinho Spotted With Messi And Neymar At FC Barcelona Training Ground by IamPatriotic(m): 6:12pm On May 24, 2017
The Godfather of modern Football

5 Likes

Re: Ronaldinho Spotted With Messi And Neymar At FC Barcelona Training Ground by Akan(m): 6:12pm On May 24, 2017
Player par excellence .

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldinho Spotted With Messi And Neymar At FC Barcelona Training Ground by DollarAngel(m): 6:13pm On May 24, 2017
Ronaldinho looks like all this Alaba boys selling CD plate

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ronaldinho Spotted With Messi And Neymar At FC Barcelona Training Ground by Chanchit: 6:13pm On May 24, 2017
Dinho the slayer!

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldinho Spotted With Messi And Neymar At FC Barcelona Training Ground by Semper247(m): 6:13pm On May 24, 2017
Ronaldinho : na this nonsense gemu no make Una win league.....

5 Likes

Re: Ronaldinho Spotted With Messi And Neymar At FC Barcelona Training Ground by NIGHTMAREOO7: 6:14pm On May 24, 2017
The only footballer i can rate above messi.

This guy can literally turn to slowpoke on d pitch i swaer.
Asin eeh u go pursue ball so teh ur brain come dey shake. grin

8 Likes

Re: Ronaldinho Spotted With Messi And Neymar At FC Barcelona Training Ground by anibi9674: 6:14pm On May 24, 2017
the most exciting footballer ever playeth

12 Likes

Re: Ronaldinho Spotted With Messi And Neymar At FC Barcelona Training Ground by OGsteven(m): 6:14pm On May 24, 2017
Baba looks like grandpa
Re: Ronaldinho Spotted With Messi And Neymar At FC Barcelona Training Ground by trinity11(m): 6:15pm On May 24, 2017
when papa was a rolling stone...
the men were still boys...

pix b4 last thooo, naymer be like,,, Uncle dino I humble myself before u, so that I can tap from your grace

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldinho Spotted With Messi And Neymar At FC Barcelona Training Ground by toseen7: 6:15pm On May 24, 2017
Eyin omo Ronaldinho... grin

19 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Alistair Overeem's Lip Torn Open By Brutal Punch From Jairzinho Rozenstruik / Kobe Bryant Speaking On Why He Usually Flies Private Helicopters (Throwback Vide / Ruth Okafor: Referee Saves Player's Life During Football Match. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.