Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Teenager Dies While Trying To Take A Special Selfie (photos From The Incident) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Teenager Dies While Trying To Take A Special Selfie (photos From The Incident) (4618 Views)

Pictures from Tecno Selfie contest in Lagos today / MTN: People Trying To Register Their Sim Cards Even On Sunday - Photos / V10: LG Launches A Smartphone With Two Screens And Two Selfie Cameras (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teenager Dies While Trying To Take A Special Selfie (photos From The Incident) by chiebuka600(m): 9:14am On May 14, 2015
Anna Ursu, 18, went to the train station in the northern Romanian town of Iasi in the hope of taking a ‘special’ selfie to post on Facebook.

However, while lying on top of the train, she accidentally touched the electrical field of a live wire with her leg sending 27,000 volts through her body and causing her to burst into flames while her 17 year old who was with her was sent flying through the air.

A witness who tried to warn them of the dangers of what they were about to do, attempted to save Anna and extinguish her flaming clothes, but the 18-year-old died in hospital with more than 50 percent burns. Her friend, 17, is currently recovering in hospital.

See All Photos Here: https://www.facebook.com/naijaedutech/posts/1007661722591932

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teenager Dies While Trying To Take A Special Selfie (photos From The Incident) by vikyno(m): 9:17am On May 14, 2015
Abeg post the pix here Jo.
Re: Teenager Dies While Trying To Take A Special Selfie (photos From The Incident) by Emmysteve(m): 9:40am On May 14, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Teenager Dies While Trying To Take A Special Selfie (photos From The Incident) by Nobody: 11:47am On May 14, 2015
undecided
Re: Teenager Dies While Trying To Take A Special Selfie (photos From The Incident) by wealthascum(f): 12:21pm On May 14, 2015
Lol. Sad...but true.
Re: Teenager Dies While Trying To Take A Special Selfie (photos From The Incident) by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 14, 2015
Good story sha Selfie ke
Re: Teenager Dies While Trying To Take A Special Selfie (photos From The Incident) by Humblebloke(m): 1:19pm On May 14, 2015
Such an amazing adventurist.....

R.I.P(Roast in pieces)undecided

1 Like

Re: Teenager Dies While Trying To Take A Special Selfie (photos From The Incident) by Mcbussy(m): 2:24pm On May 14, 2015
chiebuka600:
Anna Ursu, 18, went to the train station in the northern Romanian town of Iasi in the hope of taking a ‘special’ selfie to post on Facebook.

However, while lying on top of the train, she accidentally touched the electrical field of a live wire with her leg sending 27,000 volts through her body and causing her to burst into flames while her 17 year old who was with her was sent flying through the air.

A witness who tried to warn them of the dangers of what they were about to do, attempted to save Anna and extinguish her flaming clothes, but the 18-year-old died in hospital with more than 50 percent burns. Her friend, 17, is currently recovering in hospital.

See All Photos Here: https://www.facebook.com/naijaedutech/posts/1007661722591932

27,000 volts through her body and she died at the hospital...she be Storm for X-men? undecided

Oga that story ain't valid yet. grin

3 Likes

Re: Teenager Dies While Trying To Take A Special Selfie (photos From The Incident) by 7footre(m): 3:03pm On May 14, 2015
Where is d picture to support this story? Nobody is clicking that your link
Re: Teenager Dies While Trying To Take A Special Selfie (photos From The Incident) by Svelteb(f): 3:08pm On May 14, 2015
Is it a must to take a selfie? even if it is y @ d top of a train. May God rest d dead peacefully
Re: Teenager Dies While Trying To Take A Special Selfie (photos From The Incident) by Svelteb(f): 3:10pm On May 14, 2015
grin
Mcbussy:

27,000 volts through her body and she died at the hospital...she be Storm for X-men? undecided

Oga that story ain't valid yet. grin
Re: Teenager Dies While Trying To Take A Special Selfie (photos From The Incident) by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 14, 2015
cry
Re: Teenager Dies While Trying To Take A Special Selfie (photos From The Incident) by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 14, 2015
cry
I suspect illuminati

Re: Teenager Dies While Trying To Take A Special Selfie (photos From The Incident) by Warlord3000(m): 3:38pm On May 14, 2015
She did raise her legs up and caught fire in the process wink
Hope her sister will recover fully Sha..
Pathetic selfie addict
Re: Teenager Dies While Trying To Take A Special Selfie (photos From The Incident) by Rilwayne001: 3:46pm On May 14, 2015
7footre:
Where is d picture to support this story? Nobody is clicking that your link

The story is true undecided
Re: Teenager Dies While Trying To Take A Special Selfie (photos From The Incident) by kathykathy(f): 4:16pm On May 14, 2015
oya pose for me ma bebe
Re: Teenager Dies While Trying To Take A Special Selfie (photos From The Incident) by Davetravis1(m): 4:28pm On May 14, 2015
66 million primary school-age children attend classes hungry in the developing world,with 23 million in Africa alone. And the faces of those hungry children are familiar to most of us. They're kids we see living in our neighborhoods, playing on our streets, and trying to learn in our classrooms. Together lets ‪#‎endchildpovertynow‬. Please support The Innercity mission for children: Click: www.facebook.com/theinnercitymission and Like our page on facebook. You can also follow us on twitter: https://twitter.com/InnerCityHQ and help End child poverty in Nigeria. Thank You!

Re: Teenager Dies While Trying To Take A Special Selfie (photos From The Incident) by fr3do(m): 4:59pm On May 14, 2015
chiebuka600:

Touch electric field kwa
Re: Teenager Dies While Trying To Take A Special Selfie (photos From The Incident) by Holywizard: 5:17pm On May 14, 2015
RIP....
Toto don burn for free...
Re: Teenager Dies While Trying To Take A Special Selfie (photos From The Incident) by Readwarn(m): 5:28pm On May 14, 2015
Im trying hard to believe this.
Re: Teenager Dies While Trying To Take A Special Selfie (photos From The Incident) by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 14, 2015
where's the pic
Re: Teenager Dies While Trying To Take A Special Selfie (photos From The Incident) by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 14, 2015
wealthascum:
Lol. Sad...but true.
Wow, pretty baby you have there. Lovely eyes.
Re: Teenager Dies While Trying To Take A Special Selfie (photos From The Incident) by Kiloperf: 6:43pm On May 14, 2015
Ok
Re: Teenager Dies While Trying To Take A Special Selfie (photos From The Incident) by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 14, 2015
Somehow our forefathers lived long with out civilization,we get our lives short all in the name of civilization. Hope the whites ain't going to start producing phones with bullets in the name of self defense and civilization.
Re: Teenager Dies While Trying To Take A Special Selfie (photos From The Incident) by 7footre(m): 7:39pm On May 14, 2015
Rilwayne001:

The story is true undecided
I didn't say it wasn't undecided
Re: Teenager Dies While Trying To Take A Special Selfie (photos From The Incident) by Karevwite: 7:53pm On May 14, 2015
Ooopppssss, selfie gone bad.... >:
Re: Teenager Dies While Trying To Take A Special Selfie (photos From The Incident) by Lagusta(m): 2:17am On May 15, 2015
Humblebloke:
Such an amazing adventurist.....

R.I.P(Roast in pieces)undecided

Lolzzz, classic!!!!! cheesy
Re: Teenager Dies While Trying To Take A Special Selfie (photos From The Incident) by AnneMomoh: 11:31am On May 15, 2015
Rip
Re: Teenager Dies While Trying To Take A Special Selfie (photos From The Incident) by ogeneigbo(m): 12:19pm On May 15, 2015
Hello ladies and gentlemen, it is my pleasure to be a blessing to you all.
Looking at the situation of Nigeria, I felt the only way I could give to people is telling them my secret to financial freedom for free. Yes free!!!.

A lot of people online will tell you if you want to know their secret, pay $10 bla bla...... I don't think that's real help if at all they are genuine and not scammers. I wouldn't really blame them because giving out something for free won't be valued. For me, I'm going to
break that record by giving you my secret to financial freedom.

When I was a child my parents will tell me go to school, study a good course, graduate with good grade, get a good job and your future is secured. This is the mentality of every Nigerian who goes to school. Ask a student he or she will tell you he wants to study a good course so that they can get a good paid job.
As for Madam Kate who I met recently at Eko bank and ask her how good she enjoys her job as the manager who earns a whooping sum of #500,000 per month, and she would sincerely tell you we are slaves. Every person working in the bank will identify with this. You wake early rush off to work of mental depression and go back very late only to wake up early again to work. This is called "stress" which is a killer. Now let me ask this question. For how long will we continue in this cycle and we keep on instilling this same procedure to our children. This is what I call "Generation enslavement"

While reading the book of Robert kiyosaki called "The cash flow quadrant" he elaborated that there are only four ways to earn. Either you are

( Employee) (Business owner)
you have a job people work for you

(Self employed). (Investor)
You own a job money works for you

If you are on the left side, you are on the rat race
If you are on right side, then you rule the world.

Wonder why Bill gates, Mark Zukerberg, Oprah Winfrey, even our own Dangote are the richest and world changers today in the society? Neither of these people in their quest for success graduated from a high learning institution.
I'm not trying to say that going to school is not good, but that the real world faces you after you graduate from a university.
Dangote has the biggest industry producing sugar in Africa and even second in the world, he was awarded for providing employment for Nigerians(graduates).
Why would you spend so many years in a university only to work for someone who dropped out of school or even an illiterate?
Now reassess your goals and know if you are really wiser than these men who saw the enslavement and took to their heels to become financially free.
Dangote and the above mentioned characters are under the business owners and investors.
Your destiny is now in your hands to choose the rat race or being financially wealthy.
Sack your boss today and become a boss. A saying goes that a rich mind sees opportunity and grabs it while the poor ignores it and get poorer only to feed the rich. I wonder why the poor are envious and angry with the rich when they have decided to waste opportunities.
Now I'm talking to you, do you want to be a be a master or slave? Do you want to determine how much you earn or allow someone reward your huge effort with peanuts? Take a deep breath, answer the above questions before reading the next paragraph. If you want to remain stagnant or a slave then quit reading now, if not, go ahead and see my new found secret.

I have never wanted to work under someone in my life yet I was still on the left quadrant because there was no money to start up a company that would run on a system, so I took a job that I received #50,000 monthly after my NYSC. Sometimes, before I received a paycheck, I would already be in debt because I have pay my bills, feeding, transportation, clothing, etc. I was in this same rat race, always broke and smiling but I was dead inside because there was no savings, nothing positive at all. It was like a rat hole. Not until I found out about this investment for life business that has given me financial freedom to sleep and wake up anytime I want and get money flowing into my bank account like the ocean with almost no work at all. In fact this business thought me that being lazy still pays yes! Get lazy and get rich.

Here comes the deal "Alliance In Motion Global" this company changed my life both health wise and wealth wise. They are the best multi-level marketing company now in the world and trust me
I'm a living testimony.
With this company you understand the power of what I call investing with zero yes zero! And become a millionaire in few days. When I first heard of this company i doubted how possible to make money with their system pattern because it was unbelievable but today I’m a testimony.
Now you know my secret. But do you know making a million in a month is small money? Now you are thinking this guy must be joking. My dear this one na real oh! Not dem say!

Alliance in motion global has turned over 150 Nigerians into self-made multi-millionaires in just two years. It has turned over 1200 self-made millionaires in the Philippines.
Be the next millionaire. It’s legit and it’s a registered business in Nigeria owned by Dr Ed Cabantog from Philippines. I won't say more than this for now. If you want to change your life forever then come let's make you one.

For more questions and enquiries, please ask here I would not give out any phone number here for personal security purpose
But you can email anisiudochiagozie@gmail.com or call 08182619818 for more inquiries.

Remember your destiny is in your hands don't say you did not hear.
I have given out the success way it’s now left for you to choose.
Good day guys I will be glad to help you succeed that's the real meaning of success.

(1) (Reply)

How I Added Beautiful Image To My Android Device Notification Header (photo) / >>>sony Ericsson Thread<<< / Airtel BIS Service Has Stopped Working On Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.