Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,938 members, 7,956,529 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:24 PM

Build A Min Inverter - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Build A Min Inverter (860 Views)

Build A Low Cost Inverter and solar panels your self With High Voltage<nirafame> / Min.report-style AI Learns To Predict If People Are Criminals Wt Facial Features / Chinese Engineers Build A 17,000 Ton Flyover And Rotate It Into Place. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Build A Min Inverter by HWatt(m): 9:44am On May 14, 2015
good day
this is a mini inverter proposed for small appliances like your laptop and a mini standing fan. the power output can be substituted to get high watt. build this inverter your self by this eBook, don't bother about the price is affordable. the inverter might be small but it is powerful if you follow the steps.
am giving it out @ 4000, with this amount you can continue your job even if there is power outage. no need for fuel, or noisy generator, service the inverter your self because you designed it, you see you save more with mini inverter. it is a simple design with clean sinewave output.
you can reach me on 08104220069.

Re: Build A Min Inverter by apochi2010(m): 12:17am On May 16, 2015
I will give anybody that is interested to build a mini inverter the circuit/schematic diagram for free. you don't even need to build from the scratch I will tell you what to do.
Re: Build A Min Inverter by Savotech: 6:55am On May 16, 2015
HWatt:
good day
this is a mini inverter proposed for small appliances like your laptop and a mini standing fan. the power output can be substituted to get high watt. build this inverter your self by this eBook, don't bother about the price is affordable. the inverter might be small but it is powerful if you follow the steps.
am giving it out @ 4000, with this amount you can continue your job even if there is power outage. no need for fuel, or noisy generator, service the inverter your self because you designed it, you see you save more with mini inverter. it is a simple design with clean sinewave output.
you can reach me on 08104220069.

Where is the link to download d book. Do u think nigerians are dull? U didnt even specify maybe a prior knowledge is needed. Millions of circuits on inverter is on net for free. So if u cant give it for free for people to learn from you, go elsewhere.
Re: Build A Min Inverter by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 16, 2015
Savotech:

Where is the link to download d book. Do u think nigerians are dull? U didnt even specify maybe a prior knowledge is needed. Millions of circuits on inverter is on net for free. So if u cant give it for free for people to learn from you, go elsewhere.

don't mind that op, he thinks all Nigerian are technologically daft
op if you are interested I will teach you how to make a more compact one usin ferrite core sad

(1) (Reply)

Download Whatsapp For Andriod,iphones And Blackberry / What TORRENT Users Should Know / How To Access Free Browsing - Supported All Countries That Have Access On Freebi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.