Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

The African Woman Culture Of Imitation - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The African Woman Culture Of Imitation (537 Views)

The Igbo And Culture Of Apprenticeship / The African Woman Culture Of Immitation / Brief History And Culture Of Babur/ Bura People. (2) (3) (4)

(1)

The African Woman Culture Of Imitation by tonychristopher: 10:22am On May 14, 2015
African women are the most inferior of all races especially the Nigerian girls, this is not a male chauvinism thing..it is a fact and it is glaring, God has given African women the best from the rest but they ended up having inferiority complex and fish brain..the African woman is endowed but she refuses to see this and as a man when I see these fake women especially here in lagos it can be nauseating and petrifying
Hair, naturally African women have a good hair texture though not long but it is malleable allow me to use that word, it can be retouched easily, permed, locked or braided but the western and asian hair has these limitation and I wonder why people go for brazillian hair and Peruvian hair where as the oyibo is dying to plait or lock their hairs
Skin, oh that is the most widespread, God gave us brown and maybe some very dark Alek Wek skin, but you shouldn’t despair, the hotter your region the darker your skin maybe that is why you have many hausa girls very dark and Igbo.Efik girls light..it is basically amount of sunshine. The darker you are the higher the melanin is ..so why do you go on bleaching spree to erase the melanin thereby looking smelly,funny and stupid…. Whereas the oyibo will sun bath and tan their body to be brown you are bleaching to be white..this is stupidity

Now look at the shape, kim kardashian and other western women are arssyy but that aint new, my Yoruba and Zulu women got asss and that is natural so why try to form oyibo whereas you can be natural…

THE EARLIER THIS FAKE LIFESTYLE OF BLEACHING,FIXING FAKE HAIR,FAKE EYES AND SPEAKING FAKE ACCENT is stopped the more respect you get…stop fake lives, African women are pretty and endowed… the African man is also endowed..ask the 7 inch dick man what his Chinese man is dying to have
Re: The African Woman Culture Of Imitation by bigfrancis21: 11:41am On May 14, 2015

(1)

Event Security Is Hot!!! / Spotted In Edo State! / Being Royal In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.