Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,097 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Throwback Pic Of Dangote Alongside His Grand Dad Alh Sunusi Dantata - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Throwback Pic Of Dangote Alongside His Grand Dad Alh Sunusi Dantata (37081 Views)

Hannatu Dantata Talks About Trump Muslim Ban. Cries Out For Help / Panama Papers: Dangote And Sayyu Dantata Linked To Shell Companies In Tax Havens / Throwback Photo Of Dangote (from Grace To More Grace) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Pic Of Dangote Alongside His Grand Dad Alh Sunusi Dantata by tonero230(m): 1:39pm On May 14, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Dis people dat "raped" our economy
There is God000000
Re: Throwback Pic Of Dangote Alongside His Grand Dad Alh Sunusi Dantata by hazyfm: 1:40pm On May 14, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Throwback Pic Of Dangote Alongside His Grand Dad Alh Sunusi Dantata by Nobody: 1:40pm On May 14, 2015
Ok
Re: Throwback Pic Of Dangote Alongside His Grand Dad Alh Sunusi Dantata by Forwetinnah: 1:40pm On May 14, 2015
DonDemu:
L-R Alh Aliko Dangote, Alh Sunusi Dantata, Alh Alhassan Dantata and Mallam Alin Kumasi

Now tell me..what business do these people have with wealth if not for crude oil loot that branched off into other businesses?? And people like you question why someone like Asari or Diezani are rich knowing they are bonafide beneficiaries of the said crude.
Re: Throwback Pic Of Dangote Alongside His Grand Dad Alh Sunusi Dantata by Esdb3: 1:42pm On May 14, 2015
You won't see people criticise him for not doing charity work or donate this or that but if it is one pastor now(e.g adeboye) they will let hell on him... All this proves one thing

END TIME THINGS.
Re: Throwback Pic Of Dangote Alongside His Grand Dad Alh Sunusi Dantata by memozium(m): 1:42pm On May 14, 2015
afolag:
Dangote the father of my unburn future girl friend and my roles models.

don't be a fool
Re: Throwback Pic Of Dangote Alongside His Grand Dad Alh Sunusi Dantata by sweetgala(m): 1:43pm On May 14, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
Dis people dat "raped" our economy

Alh Dantata was a business magnate in every sense of the word even more so than his grandson Dangote , before the era of the AGIP and contracts. He traded purely in goods and services there was no oil wells, no relationship to powerful politicians , he just exploited the opportunities available.

Dangote I can speak of, he has not been external to the massive corruption in FG, and his interests have been continuously protected by governments through monopoly and favourable regulations

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Pic Of Dangote Alongside His Grand Dad Alh Sunusi Dantata by cyprus000: 1:44pm On May 14, 2015
afolag:
[size=13pt]

THE GOLD DIGING IS REAL
[/size]
Re: Throwback Pic Of Dangote Alongside His Grand Dad Alh Sunusi Dantata by Weah96: 1:56pm On May 14, 2015
olasha1:
You think you have made d worse mistake in life??just imagine what will be d feeling of those ladies that Dump Dangote ,when he was young like this..

He already had money by the time this picture was taken.
Re: Throwback Pic Of Dangote Alongside His Grand Dad Alh Sunusi Dantata by juwoonn(m): 1:58pm On May 14, 2015
gwales:
Dangote my Role Model!!!
Na wa o!
Re: Throwback Pic Of Dangote Alongside His Grand Dad Alh Sunusi Dantata by solar007: 2:01pm On May 14, 2015
seunlayi:
kk

meaning?
Re: Throwback Pic Of Dangote Alongside His Grand Dad Alh Sunusi Dantata by ednut1(m): 2:06pm On May 14, 2015
olasha1:
You think you have made d worse mistake in life??just imagine what will be d feeling of those ladies that Dump Dangote ,when he was young like this..
no gal rejects the grandson of the great Dantata, he was born rich mr man
Re: Throwback Pic Of Dangote Alongside His Grand Dad Alh Sunusi Dantata by boluyongp(m): 2:09pm On May 14, 2015
DonDemu:
L-R Alh Aliko Dangote, Alh Sunusi Dantata, Alh Alhassan Dantata and Mallam Alin Kumasi
its uncle not grand dad.. If its grand dad wouldn't they be bearing same surname undecided
Re: Throwback Pic Of Dangote Alongside His Grand Dad Alh Sunusi Dantata by boluyongp(m): 2:16pm On May 14, 2015
sweetgala:

Dangote I can speak of, he has not been external to the massive corruption in FG, and his interests have been continuously protected by governments through monopoly and favourable regulations
Dangote too WAS pure, it was this Dantata that borrowed him money to start his own commodity business too, he later paid back and saw cement as a lucrative business etc, you know the rest of the story.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pic Of Dangote Alongside His Grand Dad Alh Sunusi Dantata by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 14, 2015
boluyongp:
its uncle not grand dad.. If its grand dad wouldn't they be bearing same surname undecided
Maternal grand dad
Re: Throwback Pic Of Dangote Alongside His Grand Dad Alh Sunusi Dantata by luckman20(m): 2:18pm On May 14, 2015
afolag:
Role prototype nko?
Re: Throwback Pic Of Dangote Alongside His Grand Dad Alh Sunusi Dantata by adexsimply(m): 2:22pm On May 14, 2015
afolag:
Na "unburn" true true. cheesy cheesy
Re: Throwback Pic Of Dangote Alongside His Grand Dad Alh Sunusi Dantata by amanze15(m): 2:31pm On May 14, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Now tell me..what business do these people have with wealth if not for crude oil loot that branched off into other businesses?? And people you question why someone like Asari or Diezani are rich knowing they are bonafide beneficiaries of the said crude.
guy grin
Re: Throwback Pic Of Dangote Alongside His Grand Dad Alh Sunusi Dantata by boluyongp(m): 2:45pm On May 14, 2015
DonDemu:
Maternal grand dad
yea, that's true sef. Thanks.
Re: Throwback Pic Of Dangote Alongside His Grand Dad Alh Sunusi Dantata by Yemiolads(f): 2:53pm On May 14, 2015
You wouldn't believe what Nse Ikpe Etim looked like back in the day! http://www.opeyemioladotun..com/2015/05/celebrity-throwback-of-week-nigerias.html
Re: Throwback Pic Of Dangote Alongside His Grand Dad Alh Sunusi Dantata by thorpido(m): 2:57pm On May 14, 2015
olasha1:
Money is not everything.There are women who may have refused his hand in marriage even when he had become rich.
Re: Throwback Pic Of Dangote Alongside His Grand Dad Alh Sunusi Dantata by saintbeckie(f): 3:00pm On May 14, 2015
afolag:

*UNBURN? Wit petrol abi
undecided

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pic Of Dangote Alongside His Grand Dad Alh Sunusi Dantata by continentalceo(m): 3:37pm On May 14, 2015
My role model!they say a son should be greater than his father. Nigerian Forbes representer. Eshe sir! Chasing hard.
Re: Throwback Pic Of Dangote Alongside His Grand Dad Alh Sunusi Dantata by signz: 4:21pm On May 14, 2015
Who's Mallam Alin Kumasi? Was he a well known business man too?
Re: Throwback Pic Of Dangote Alongside His Grand Dad Alh Sunusi Dantata by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 14, 2015
Kingkamal:
Aliko has no significance in the. North... he's not helping northerners.. No any reasonable foundation or university or school... he has no significance...
u are wrong
Re: Throwback Pic Of Dangote Alongside His Grand Dad Alh Sunusi Dantata by castro316: 4:35pm On May 14, 2015
Kingkamal:
Aliko has no significance in the. North... he's not helping northerners.. No any reasonable foundation or university or school... he has no significance...

You talking about Northerners who don't value education. Just what will enter their mouth and any means of livelihood. Moreover make your research before you point fingers at an innocent man. What about providing other business opportunities to his people?
Re: Throwback Pic Of Dangote Alongside His Grand Dad Alh Sunusi Dantata by ZITRAN: 4:51pm On May 14, 2015
afolag:
keep sayin it till u believe it

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pic Of Dangote Alongside His Grand Dad Alh Sunusi Dantata by grandstar(m): 4:58pm On May 14, 2015
How can someone lend you 500,000 in the 1970's. In 1984 when things were already becoming expensive, a bottle of coke was 40kobo.

My aunty bought her Mitsubishi Galant in 1978 or so for about 6000!

That money then half a million could buy 80 Galants then.

A galant now would be like N5M

That will be like 400m in todays money or probably more like 600m.Funny thing is that Dangote used the money prudently and turned it around and around.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Pic Of Dangote Alongside His Grand Dad Alh Sunusi Dantata by IYANGBALI: 5:06pm On May 14, 2015
All wearing pyjamas at 1.00pm
Re: Throwback Pic Of Dangote Alongside His Grand Dad Alh Sunusi Dantata by Osas001: 6:56pm On May 14, 2015
He has been running shoulders with his elders from his youthful age#
Re: Throwback Pic Of Dangote Alongside His Grand Dad Alh Sunusi Dantata by charly4lyf(m): 8:33pm On May 14, 2015
We see them, watch out for me, me and me too soon.
Re: Throwback Pic Of Dangote Alongside His Grand Dad Alh Sunusi Dantata by damiloladuke: 1:30pm On May 15, 2015
Great man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CBN Okays Withdrawals Of Dollars From Domiciliary Accounts / Correct Details About The UBA Fire In Lagos Today / Oando Kano Selling Fuel In Polythene Bags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.