Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,332 members, 7,954,339 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:03 PM

Lautech Post Jamb - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lautech Post Jamb (10332 Views)

Lautech Post Utme 2013/2014 / Lautech Post-ume Notice / Post-JAMB Examinations in Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lautech Post Jamb by koblo(m): 3:39pm On Sep 12, 2006
is ladoke akintola university of technology conducting post ume screening for 2nd choice candidates this year?if yes,when is the date&time.your replies will be appreciated.
Re: Lautech Post Jamb by opeemi1(m): 6:08pm On Sep 12, 2006
koblo:

is ladoke akintola university of technology conducting post ume screening for 2nd choice candidates this year?

No. A girl who had payed but hadn't registered was rejected, which was money wasted because she payed the money first at the Bank that morning. Infact, I pitied her, the main reason is that she choose LAUTECH as her second choice and UNILAG as her first choice.

koblo:

when is the date&time?

The exam has already been conducted last week Saturday.
Re: Lautech Post Jamb by omofineboy(m): 6:12pm On Sep 12, 2006
ope_emi:

No. A girl who had payed but hadn't registered was rejected, which was money wasted because she payed the money first at the Bank that morning. Infact, I pitied her, the main reason is that she choose LAUTECH as her second choice and UNILAG as her first choice.

The exam has already been conducted last week Saturday.
have they done the test? if no let the girl contact me. I may help. or if u did it and u are not sure pls contact me just 2 people o. This is not admission racket oo. But I have a stake there I should be able to help 2 people, preferably guys.
Re: Lautech Post Jamb by slawuyi: 7:28pm On Oct 06, 2006
The result for the post - ume test is out. so go buy your scratch and chk for your name.
Re: Lautech Post Jamb by baysonpree(m): 12:42am On Oct 09, 2006
Hello,pls has anyone checked his or her own lautech post ume result yet.cuz,this site is not oppening.i dont know may be its my area.
And omofineboy i ll be glad if you can help me too with the admission.i ll be very happy.my no is 08036977483. And my e-mail is baysonpreen@yahoo.com
Re: Lautech Post Jamb by omofineboy(m): 12:55am On Oct 09, 2006
baysonpreen,

send ur particulars to omodeleye@yahoo.com. pls do that fast.
Re: Lautech Post Jamb by baysonpree(m): 2:15pm On Oct 11, 2006
yeah,thanks omofineboy.i have sent both jamb and waec results into ur box.i hope my name comes out,
Re: Lautech Post Jamb by kboy3(m): 9:19am On Dec 10, 2007
hi there ,my name is toby i will like to know the link to be able to check the admission list for lautech .

(1) (Reply)

Does High JAMB Score Automatically Grant You Admission? / PLEASE HELP(UNILAG TRANSCRIPT): How Do I Get My Transcripts Processed / Creepiest Ancient Egyptian Curses Unleashed By Archaeologists(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.