Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,445 members, 7,954,758 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:35 AM

Can You Make A Video Advert? - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Can You Make A Video Advert? (1253 Views)

Whats The Best And Affordable Camera For A Video Editor (beginner) / Are You A Video Editor? Let's Have A Talk / Free Video Advert For Your Platform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Make A Video Advert? by dotcomnamename: 3:30pm On May 14, 2015
Hi,

If you're good at making video advert, i mean very very good... contact me through the nairaland, lets make some cool doe.. cheesy
Re: Can You Make A Video Advert? by mtwonder: 5:10pm On May 14, 2015
i can handle the project i've work with kingdom africa on dstv i'm in charge of the advert making ive done many advert for them well here is my numba 09024810961 cal me
Re: Can You Make A Video Advert? by dotcomnamename: 6:24pm On May 14, 2015
mtwonder:
i can handle the project i've work with kingdom africa on dstv i'm in charge of the advert making ive done many advert for them well here is my numba 09024810961 cal me

Check your email
Re: Can You Make A Video Advert? by oginni106: 6:24pm On May 15, 2015
dotcomnamename:
Hi,

If you're good at making video advert, i mean very very good... contact me through the nairaland, lets make some cool doe.. cheesy

i can do that for you..am a music video director and an editor and if you doubt you can check some of my works on youtube @ bolaji oginni
Re: Can You Make A Video Advert? by gravitee(m): 9:20am On May 16, 2015
Hi,i can make your adverts in Motion Graphics. Which is created in After Effects,its very cool with sounds,colors and animation. Give me your story line and we create the advert. Call me on 08054288565. Thanks
Re: Can You Make A Video Advert? by webcraftz(m): 5:26am On May 21, 2015
dotcomnamename:
Hi,

Hi, I'm a graphics designer based in Lagos. Interested in working with you. I can send you samples videos if you want. I do animated explainer videos too (for presentations, instructional video), video intros/outros. You can check my profile.

(1) (Reply)

Rhinestone Blings Training In Abuja / How to become the next youtube / What You Need To Be Become An Animator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.