Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,172 members, 7,815,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Post All Your Wordpress Issues Here (strictly Wordpress) - Webmasters (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Post All Your Wordpress Issues Here (strictly Wordpress) (57093 Views)

HELP! Wordpress Issues / Hacking: How To Back Up Your Wordpress Site To Google Drive And Restore Easily / Post All Your Web Development Issues Here (php, Sql, Html, Javascript, Css) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post All Your Wordpress Issues Here (strictly Wordpress) by baldwinjackson: 11:43am On Sep 11, 2018
Aspireahead:

i am having issues with spam comments....they atre basically making me want to give up blogging. i am forced to attend to more 100 blog comments each day.
btw my blog is www.naijatravelblog.com

Mate generally bloggers tend to face such issue because people are using bad way to get links rather than earning it. Anyway there are tons of ways you can block spam from your sites. One of the most commonly used method is to use plugin. I am assuming that you are using the latest WordPress version so you use any WordPress anti spam plugin from the following list:

Akismet Anti-Spam
Anti-Spam Bee Plugin
Spam protection, AntiSpam, FireWall, Cleaner by CleanTalk
Spam Master
Anti-spam
Cookies for Comments

Above mentioned plugins are free and easy to use if you are facing any security issue then I would recommend to use WordFence and 2 factor authentication plugin. All the best
Re: Post All Your Wordpress Issues Here (strictly Wordpress) by mesheal7: 11:06am On Jul 03, 2020
Hi guys,

Not to derail this thread but we're seeking more applicants for a WordPress Writing positon. Read more here https://www.nairaland.com/5929831/urgent-recruitment-wordpress-article-writer
Re: Post All Your Wordpress Issues Here (strictly Wordpress) by Olamiteni: 2:48pm On Sep 11, 2021
Please I need help, Each time I open or view a post on a site, what I can see is the post title but the post content doesn’t show up.
Re: Post All Your Wordpress Issues Here (strictly Wordpress) by tolase220(m): 8:57am On Sep 12, 2021
Pls I need to install Wordpress from the Web host C-Pane.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg Is In Nigeria! (CC Hub, Yaba Photos) / Mark Zuckerberg Writes On His Meeting With Buhari And Osinbajo In Abuja / ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.