Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

What Would You Do If Your Child Or Younger Sibling Decides To Quit School? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would You Do If Your Child Or Younger Sibling Decides To Quit School? (542 Views)

Man Settles Wife With N5m, Car, N100,000 Monthly Allowance To Quit Marriage / Lovely Picture Of Sisters In Bridal Train For Their Sibling's Wedding / What Will You Do If You Find Out Your Spouse Is Having Sex With Your Sibling? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If Your Child Or Younger Sibling Decides To Quit School? by frob0genius(f): 4:45pm On May 14, 2015
Re: What Would You Do If Your Child Or Younger Sibling Decides To Quit School? by marshalcarter: 4:47pm On May 14, 2015
#listenin to kanye west-i am a god#
Re: What Would You Do If Your Child Or Younger Sibling Decides To Quit School? by donbenedict(m): 4:48pm On May 14, 2015
Wat kind of lie is this..
Re: What Would You Do If Your Child Or Younger Sibling Decides To Quit School? by frob0genius(f): 4:49pm On May 14, 2015
donbenedict:
Wat kind of lie is this..
If only you witnessed it
Re: What Would You Do If Your Child Or Younger Sibling Decides To Quit School? by lilmax(m): 4:50pm On May 14, 2015
frob0genius:
Do read through.
The brother of a lodge mate of mine decided to quit school. So she decided to seek advice from some other lodge mates of ours. The guys explained to him the disadvantages involved in not being educated. But the young boy was adamant and even threatened to kill himself , he even called his sister a witch and all sort of things. This provoked the guys so they decided to teach him a lesson. They locked him up and started beating him. After about 45 mins of this, the young boy changed his mind and said he'd go to school. Satisfied with his response, the guys told him to write a full scarp sheet of, 'I love my sister and I will go to school'
My question now is, if it were your sibling or child would you apply this method though it worked but it was aggressive if not what better alternative would you use?
Ps-the boy's just 6-8 years old
end of story
Re: What Would You Do If Your Child Or Younger Sibling Decides To Quit School? by emilyone(f): 5:41pm On May 14, 2015
45mins of flooging and he didn't die

(1) (Reply)

On My Wedding Day! No Money No Beta Food! / Dealing With Difficult People / Wondering.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.