Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,349 members, 7,846,510 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

See The Japanese Smartphone That Lets You Pay For Things With Your Eyes! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See The Japanese Smartphone That Lets You Pay For Things With Your Eyes! (847 Views)

Specifications Of The Smartphone That Was Made Just For Hackers / How Much Mobile Data Do You Use And What Do You Pay For It? / The Best Smartphone That Costs Less Than 25K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Japanese Smartphone That Lets You Pay For Things With Your Eyes! by politikin: 5:34pm On May 14, 2015
While we’re all oohing and aahing over how cool it is to pay for things with our fingerprints and Apple Pay, people in Japan are paying for things with their eyes.

See Pictures of the Phone and how it works Here---> http://www.elitetribune.com/japanese-smartphone-lets-you-pay-for-things-with-your-eyes
Re: See The Japanese Smartphone That Lets You Pay For Things With Your Eyes! by rerhji(m): 5:36pm On May 14, 2015
I smell 3million mega pixels
Re: See The Japanese Smartphone That Lets You Pay For Things With Your Eyes! by Greyworld: 5:41pm On May 14, 2015
Dey can fuckin pay wif their mind...... I don't fuckin care.

#9jadontiremisha
Re: See The Japanese Smartphone That Lets You Pay For Things With Your Eyes! by frostland(m): 10:29pm On May 14, 2015
let dem pay wit da Ass 9ja don't fuxking care

(1) (Reply)

Slightly Used Nokia Lumia 930 Windows Phone For Sale @65k (price Negotiable) / Globacom Please Step Up / Pls Help After Factory Reset On My J7 Can't Locate Developers Option Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.