Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

If You Are To Die,what Will You Miss About This World? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Are To Die,what Will You Miss About This World? (713 Views)

British Mum Leaves Baby To Die During Sex Romp With A Nigerian(PIC) / We Hope To Die Same Day — 81-year-old Twins (photo) / Photo: Can This Kind Of Relationship Exist Again In This World? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are To Die,what Will You Miss About This World? by bebene: 9:25pm On May 14, 2015
as for me, the first thing i will miss is my family,followed by friends, the quality time we use to spend together.
interms of food i will miss.cool water,chicken and youghourt, i will also miss the fresh air,the way i use to see people on the street walking different ways.
drop yours.
Re: If You Are To Die,what Will You Miss About This World? by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 14, 2015
I'll miss answering questions like this.
Re: If You Are To Die,what Will You Miss About This World? by ghost1718(m): 9:28pm On May 14, 2015
i'll just miss booking space for nairaland
Re: If You Are To Die,what Will You Miss About This World? by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 14, 2015
I'd miss mathematics.

Also my family undecided
Re: If You Are To Die,what Will You Miss About This World? by Princecalm(m): 9:32pm On May 14, 2015
I had miss watching soccer.
Re: If You Are To Die,what Will You Miss About This World? by folamog(m): 9:32pm On May 14, 2015
This is the dumbest one today. Op you'd be dead nah, so how you go fit miss anything?
Re: If You Are To Die,what Will You Miss About This World? by dharay99: 9:32pm On May 14, 2015
will miss talking to God. cry
Re: If You Are To Die,what Will You Miss About This World? by sladimeji(m): 9:34pm On May 14, 2015
Families, friends and foes
Re: If You Are To Die,what Will You Miss About This World? by chaberry(m): 9:36pm On May 14, 2015
I'll miss Arsenal playing the best football in the planet
Re: If You Are To Die,what Will You Miss About This World? by bebene: 9:39pm On May 14, 2015
folamog:
This is the dumbest one today. Op you'd be dead nah, so how you go fit miss anything?
dont u know that there is lonely life after death and eventually resurrection?
Re: If You Are To Die,what Will You Miss About This World? by donbenedict(m): 9:40pm On May 14, 2015
Will miss my loved ones... cry

1 Like

Re: If You Are To Die,what Will You Miss About This World? by Tallesty1(m): 9:43pm On May 14, 2015
There is no wisdom in the grave.
Re: If You Are To Die,what Will You Miss About This World? by niggereyez(f): 9:47pm On May 14, 2015
EPL and UCL... maybe undecided
Re: If You Are To Die,what Will You Miss About This World? by LaurelP(m): 10:26pm On May 14, 2015
God will not let me miss anything in dis wicked world
Re: If You Are To Die,what Will You Miss About This World? by michphenomena(m): 10:35pm On May 14, 2015
I will miss chioma kitty-cat cheesy
Re: If You Are To Die,what Will You Miss About This World? by MsBliss(f): 10:47pm On May 14, 2015
I will miss wasting my hard earned bandwidth of rubbish posts
Re: If You Are To Die,what Will You Miss About This World? by tuffgongjo(m): 10:49pm On May 14, 2015
Football.
Re: If You Are To Die,what Will You Miss About This World? by Wendywillz(f): 10:59pm On May 14, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
Re: If You Are To Die,what Will You Miss About This World? by folamog(m): 11:48pm On May 14, 2015
bebene:

dont u know that there is lonely life after death and eventually resurrection?

Yeah right! Cos you have gone and come back, or you know someone who has? undecided
Re: If You Are To Die,what Will You Miss About This World? by sisisioge: 5:35am On May 15, 2015
My sister, my mother and my grandmother.
Re: If You Are To Die,what Will You Miss About This World? by bebene: 5:48am On May 15, 2015
folamog:

Yeah right! Cos you have gone and come back, or you know someone who has? undecided
i know you will either be a muslim or christian and its written in the bible and qur'an that there will be resurrection and judgement day.so you better be prepared.

(1) (Reply)

Sexual Offences Act / Where Is Coogar? / Do You Appreciate Your Mom For This?? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.