Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,414 members, 7,826,604 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:05 PM

No Ceremony NO Wedding? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / No Ceremony NO Wedding? (709 Views)

Naming Ceremony Of Nigerian Quintuplets (5 Babies) In FCT Abuja In Photos / Lady Breastfeeds Her Child During Her Wedding Ceremony - Photos / When You Get An Invitation To A Divorce Ceremony. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Ceremony NO Wedding? by bethyz(m): 3:03pm On Sep 26, 2015
Most ladies have dreams of actually wearing that white beautiful gown one day. A wedding gown it is called. When you actually have someone who is ready to spend the rest his life with you planing for marriage becomes a thorn. This is the most difficult part. planing a wedding. Can't we just go to court and get on with our lives thinking of the whole thing is scary. Expenses keeps piling. You can't even pick an item because every thing cost money. Now what will the poor guy do now. Should he get an apartment first which cost 300k or more, should he collect list for the marriage which speculated amount may be high. Should he pay his bill worth 100k should he renew his mother rent which is 250k. Now am stuck. This is too much I pity him a lot. I want to help but when the cash start with 200k 300k ha. Him self go ask me where am geting the money from. My work with low income.
Re: No Ceremony NO Wedding? by pet4ril(f): 3:26pm On Sep 26, 2015
It all has to do with planning and time(right time)
Re: No Ceremony NO Wedding? by MrHighSea: 6:09pm On Sep 26, 2015
Spendin z sweet wen dy z means. If weddin reach, 1.5m, She cn wait, yl i go for BMW 640 series. Bc I must buy her a car dt day. To hell wit coca-cola n cake.
Re: No Ceremony NO Wedding? by richyblink1(m): 6:28pm On Sep 26, 2015
When a man is focused with a clear cut plan about his future certain challenges appear easy.

When I told my then girlfriend(now my wife) about my plans of wedding her immediately after school, she thought I was kidding. Bit today we are happily married and living just fine by his grace.

Below steps helped:
1. Started job hunting right from school and stated working immidiately after graduation.

2. Saved and got a comfortable apartment within 10 months of working.

3. Assisted her with job hunting which made it easy for her to get one thereby reducing the load which would have been much on me giving the fact that we wanted a comfortable wedding and life.

4. We worked for 2 years and saved a reasonable sum and equally worked on ourselves and on our already laid down plans.

5. Had our introduction, TM, registry and white wedding on our 3rd year working anniversary and we are currently living comfortable without borrowing or asking for assistance during and after the wedding.

Planning and having mutual understating made everything seem easy for us. In fact her parents and siblings were asking if I can succeed in my quest giving the fact that I never wanted a low key wedding coupled with the fact that I have not worked for long. But when they visited my apartment a year before the wedding, her elder ones convinced their parents that I am more than ready.

Just have an idea of the kind of event and life you want to live after the wedding. Every other thing will fall in place.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Do You Belong To As A Husband / Fun Exercise!!!!! How To Calculate The Drugs Your Child Needs. / I Need Your Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.