Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,437 members, 7,850,530 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:02 AM

Photo: Jonathan Is The Best President Ever In Nigeria - Eedris Abdulkareem - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Jonathan Is The Best President Ever In Nigeria - Eedris Abdulkareem (966 Views)

OBJ Is My Bubu, OBJ Jaga Jaga- Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Obasanjo At the Headies / Pictures That Prove That Buhari Is Our Hottest President Ever / Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Obasanjo, Says OBJ Is A Sadist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Jonathan Is The Best President Ever In Nigeria - Eedris Abdulkareem by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 14, 2015
Jonathan is the best thing that ever happened to Nigeria - Eedris Abdulkareem

SOURCE: http://www.news.bestmanblog.com/jonathan-is-the-best-president-of-nigeria-eedris-abdulkareem/

Talking amid a meeting on Trending on Hip TV tonight (I just got the last piece of the meeting) music star Idris Abdulkareem said Jonathan is the best thing that ever happened to Nigeria, that Nigerians wouldn't fret "Baba" (Obasanjo) that he was the person who set up the all-inclusive strategy to make Jonathan look awful and make individuals need to dispose of his legislature. He said he was professional Jonathan before the race yet plans to backing the new government the length of they stay faithful to their obligation.

Re: Photo: Jonathan Is The Best President Ever In Nigeria - Eedris Abdulkareem by Yustash001(m): 10:03pm On May 14, 2015
Ironically...
Re: Photo: Jonathan Is The Best President Ever In Nigeria - Eedris Abdulkareem by lokito: 10:05pm On May 14, 2015
This man go just smoke PHCN poles finish begin yearn dust. With his black protruded lips as dark as my Grand ma's hurricane lantern
Re: Photo: Jonathan Is The Best President Ever In Nigeria - Eedris Abdulkareem by kestolove95(m): 10:06pm On May 14, 2015
F00l
Re: Photo: Jonathan Is The Best President Ever In Nigeria - Eedris Abdulkareem by kodded(m): 10:10pm On May 14, 2015
Jonathan indeed is the best president in nigeria unfortunately nigerians cannt see it because propaganda and lies from apc media house have blinded our eyes with hate

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Jonathan Is The Best President Ever In Nigeria - Eedris Abdulkareem by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 14, 2015
kodded:
Jonathan indeed is the best president in nigeria unfortunately nigerians cannt see it because propaganda and lies from apc media house have blinded our eyes with hate

[size=20pt] grin[/size]
Re: Photo: Jonathan Is The Best President Ever In Nigeria - Eedris Abdulkareem by kodded(m): 10:22pm On May 14, 2015
efemichael:

[size=20pt] grin[/size]

am angry and you are laughing embarassed cry sad
Re: Photo: Jonathan Is The Best President Ever In Nigeria - Eedris Abdulkareem by youngberry001(m): 10:45pm On May 14, 2015
lokito:
This man go just smoke PHCN poles finish begin yearn dust. With his black protruded lips as dark as my Grand ma's hurricane lantern
I laugh in French..... wehehehehe

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

AUDIO+VIDEO : Olamide – Melo Melo / What Will You Call This? / Must Read!! 10 Dumb Mistakes That Can Get Her Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.