Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,287 members, 7,811,856 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

OBJ Is My Bubu, OBJ Jaga Jaga- Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Obasanjo At the Headies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OBJ Is My Bubu, OBJ Jaga Jaga- Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Obasanjo At the Headies (31706 Views)

"Obasanjo Na My Mugu", Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts As He Performs (Video) / Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts 2face: "You Are Ungrateful For Forgetting Blackface" / "You Are Stupid" - Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Mr Eazi And Davido (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

OBJ Is My Bubu, OBJ Jaga Jaga- Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Obasanjo At the Headies by contactmorak: 11:19pm On Dec 22, 2016
Veteran rapper and former member of defunct group The Remedies, Eedris Abdulkareem caused a mild uproar among guests at the Headies 2016 held on the 22 of December. The radical musician while singing on stage with his former group members, Tony Tetuilla and Eddie Montana, was really in his usual high and controversial spirit. He stopped midway performance to thank everyone who had been a part of his career and then thanked former Nigerian President, Chief General Olusegun Obasanjo.

Eedris said "Thank you Obasanjo. Obasanjo you are my Bubu". But no one suspected that Eedris was about to look for the trouble of the ex-president after that statement.

Eedris started singing his popular socially conscious hit, "Jaga Jaga". But just as he was about to end the song, he shouted "Obasanjo Jaga Jaga", which sparked a noise from the crowd.

For a reminder, Eedris, years back was on the blacklist of former President Obasanjo during his tenure. Eedris had sang "Jaga Jaga" a song which criticised the state of the nation at the time. Obasanjo felt offended by the song and called out Eedris and blasted him for the song. Since then, they've had an off and on relationship.

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/12/obj-is-my-bubu-obj-jaga-jaga-eedris.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: OBJ Is My Bubu, OBJ Jaga Jaga- Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Obasanjo At the Headies by contactmorak: 11:19pm On Dec 22, 2016
Lol
Re: OBJ Is My Bubu, OBJ Jaga Jaga- Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Obasanjo At the Headies by Flexherbal(m): 11:34pm On Dec 22, 2016
Make e nor lwt Baba fine am ooo
Re: OBJ Is My Bubu, OBJ Jaga Jaga- Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Obasanjo At the Headies by SirAweezy(m): 11:35pm On Dec 22, 2016
That guy is always on fela's shrine weed . He is so done!

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: OBJ Is My Bubu, OBJ Jaga Jaga- Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Obasanjo At the Headies by baybeeboi: 12:09am On Dec 23, 2016
Eedris sang that song too early.

It should have been Buhari's 74th birthday. This is the real Nigeria jaga jaga.

107 Likes 7 Shares

Re: OBJ Is My Bubu, OBJ Jaga Jaga- Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Obasanjo At the Headies by LesbianBoy(m): 2:22am On Dec 23, 2016
Why this guy dey look for obasanjo trouble?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OBJ Is My Bubu, OBJ Jaga Jaga- Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Obasanjo At the Headies by Immanueladebol(m): 3:20am On Dec 23, 2016
MEANWHILE

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: OBJ Is My Bubu, OBJ Jaga Jaga- Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Obasanjo At the Headies by Nobody: 3:24am On Dec 23, 2016
The day OBJ go vex table this guy matter..na like this e go dey beg grin

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OBJ Is My Bubu, OBJ Jaga Jaga- Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Obasanjo At the Headies by Nobody: 7:31am On Dec 23, 2016
hmm

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: OBJ Is My Bubu, OBJ Jaga Jaga- Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Obasanjo At the Headies by MARKone(m): 8:32am On Dec 23, 2016
Obasanjo go like, "Wetin I do this boy again"

4 Likes

Re: OBJ Is My Bubu, OBJ Jaga Jaga- Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Obasanjo At the Headies by sakalisis(m): 8:33am On Dec 23, 2016
Lmao
Re: OBJ Is My Bubu, OBJ Jaga Jaga- Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Obasanjo At the Headies by 5starmilitant: 8:33am On Dec 23, 2016
Eedris really need to remix that song for this buhari administration o.

Nigeria jagajaga
Apc scatter scatter.
Zombies dey suffer suffer, gbosa gbosa

Lolz

136 Likes 17 Shares

Re: OBJ Is My Bubu, OBJ Jaga Jaga- Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Obasanjo At the Headies by Realtol(m): 8:33am On Dec 23, 2016
He's an artist. For that reason, he's free to express his worldview.
Re: OBJ Is My Bubu, OBJ Jaga Jaga- Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Obasanjo At the Headies by Atiku2019: 8:34am On Dec 23, 2016
baybeeboi:
Eedris sang that song too early.

It should have been Buhari's 74th birthday. This is the real Nigeria jaga jaga.

6 Likes

Re: OBJ Is My Bubu, OBJ Jaga Jaga- Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Obasanjo At the Headies by AlexCk: 8:34am On Dec 23, 2016
Eedris tho,

He's one controversial rap artiste, but he no bad sha, "Mr lecturer" lol

Obasanjo be like.. .....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OBJ Is My Bubu, OBJ Jaga Jaga- Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Obasanjo At the Headies by HRich(m): 8:34am On Dec 23, 2016
BREAKING NEWS Neymar have agreed personal terms to join Manchester United in January for a disclosed fee of €130 million. He will sign a lucrative contract on the 1st of January that will see him being one of the highest paid players with £320 000 per- week. Manchester United Chairman ED Woodward will fly to Spain tomorrow to meet with the Camp Nou President to finalise the deal. [The Sun] Asked about the deal by the Spanish media Neymar said;" Yes it's true I will be going to Manchester United in January, I had a very good time at Barcelona. We had a very good relationship with all the players on and off the pitch, but i now need to face a new challenge." He went on to praise Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Manchester United skipper Wayne Rooney and described Zlatan as a Super heroe in football; " It was always my dream to play for a big Club like Man United, I liked Zlatan and Rooney from my early age. And i hope we are going to build a good relationship even off the pitch just like what we did here with Messi and Suarez." The deal will see the Brazilian being the World's most expensive player ahead of his future teammate Paul Pogba. And then I woke up my brothers and sisters it was dream

8 Likes

Re: OBJ Is My Bubu, OBJ Jaga Jaga- Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Obasanjo At the Headies by powerfulsettingz: 8:34am On Dec 23, 2016
Who cares

Re: OBJ Is My Bubu, OBJ Jaga Jaga- Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Obasanjo At the Headies by dragonking3: 8:34am On Dec 23, 2016
One carton of origin for edris joor. Obasanjo jagajaga!! Buhari scatter scatter! ! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: OBJ Is My Bubu, OBJ Jaga Jaga- Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Obasanjo At the Headies by chronique(m): 8:34am On Dec 23, 2016
This is actually when we need that song on our airwaves. Guess the song came too early.
Re: OBJ Is My Bubu, OBJ Jaga Jaga- Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Obasanjo At the Headies by kay29000(m): 8:34am On Dec 23, 2016
I guess he wanted to help make things a little interesting at the Headies.
Re: OBJ Is My Bubu, OBJ Jaga Jaga- Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Obasanjo At the Headies by BlueRayDick: 8:35am On Dec 23, 2016
Eedris Abdul-malu as Tetuila called him back then

3 Likes

Re: OBJ Is My Bubu, OBJ Jaga Jaga- Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Obasanjo At the Headies by Jaideyone(m): 8:35am On Dec 23, 2016
what a mor0n
so he wants to resurrect his dead career by throwing jabs at obj all the time?

2 Likes

Re: OBJ Is My Bubu, OBJ Jaga Jaga- Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Obasanjo At the Headies by soberdrunk(m): 8:36am On Dec 23, 2016
Villages witches never still unpause this guy career and he still wan find Baba trouble.......

1 Like

Re: OBJ Is My Bubu, OBJ Jaga Jaga- Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Obasanjo At the Headies by sammyj: 8:36am On Dec 23, 2016
This drug artist, let Baba catch you !!!! angry
Re: OBJ Is My Bubu, OBJ Jaga Jaga- Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Obasanjo At the Headies by hotobo(m): 8:36am On Dec 23, 2016
maybe he's ready to die. he should ask ADC Alamesiaga of Bayelsa who died after blasting OBJ. we can say his death is coincident
Re: OBJ Is My Bubu, OBJ Jaga Jaga- Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Obasanjo At the Headies by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 23, 2016
Wisdom is far from that guy.

1 Like

Re: OBJ Is My Bubu, OBJ Jaga Jaga- Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Obasanjo At the Headies by Ermacc: 8:37am On Dec 23, 2016
We all know obasanjo gives zero bleep about eedris.

1 Like

Re: OBJ Is My Bubu, OBJ Jaga Jaga- Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Obasanjo At the Headies by coalcoal1(m): 8:37am On Dec 23, 2016
this guy no dey fear o
Re: OBJ Is My Bubu, OBJ Jaga Jaga- Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Obasanjo At the Headies by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 23, 2016
HRich:
BREAKING NEWS
Neymar have agreed personal terms to join Manchester
United in January for a disclosed fee of €130 million. He will
sign a lucrative contract on the 1st of January that will see
him being one of the highest paid players with £320 000 per-
week. Manchester United Chairman ED Woodward will fly to
Spain tomorrow to meet with the Camp Nou President to
finalise the deal.
[The Sun]
Asked about the deal by the Spanish media Neymar said;"
Yes it's true I will be going to Manchester United in January, I
had a very good time at Barcelona. We had a very good
relationship with all the players on and off the pitch, but i
now need to face a new challenge."
He went on to praise Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Manchester
United skipper Wayne Rooney and described Zlatan as a
Super heroe in football; " It was always my dream to play for
a big Club like Man United, I liked Zlatan and Rooney from my
early age. And i hope we are going to build a good
relationship even off the pitch just like what we did here with
Messi and Suarez."
The deal will see the Brazilian being the World's most
expensive player ahead of his future teammate Paul Pogba.
And then I woke up my brothers and sisters it was dream

I knew you were not serious when you mentioned the price of 130m euros.

Neymar is worth more than that by far.

1 Like

Re: OBJ Is My Bubu, OBJ Jaga Jaga- Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Obasanjo At the Headies by truthspeaks: 8:38am On Dec 23, 2016
Ok
Re: OBJ Is My Bubu, OBJ Jaga Jaga- Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Obasanjo At the Headies by TeamSimple(m): 8:39am On Dec 23, 2016
Why u go exile oga idris..the effect of OBJ's chase still they show for your career.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mayorkun, LAX And Professor Wole Soyinka Jet Out To Cyprus / Meet Chisom Onyeke 'Jay Synths', The Record Producer Behind Teni's Hit "Case" / Photos Of Charly Boy's Son And Grandson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.