Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,083 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

PHOTOS: Have You Seen E-money`s Family? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTOS: Have You Seen E-money`s Family? (729 Views)

E-money Vs The Psquare's - Who Wins The ‘battle Of The Mansions’? [PICS] / E-Money Shows Swag In His Gold Sitting Room (Photos) / E-Money At Onazi Ogenyi's Wedding, Sprays Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Have You Seen E-money`s Family? by falconey(m): 10:24pm On May 14, 2015
Not a lot of people know that Singer, Kcee, has
a millionaire brother called E-money.
The singer’s millionaire brother who has a beautiful
family and loves showing them off is really
affluence personified. E-money, real name Emeka
Okonkwo has three kids and a beautiful wife. E-
money is the CEO of Kcee’s record label, Five Star
Music Group.
He is also a businessman with stakes in real estate
and oil and gas. While Kcee likes showing off, E-
money is not a very loud person, but a loud
spender. Here are a few new photos of the
millionaire and his family below:

http://9javibes.com/gist/photos-have-you-seen-e-moneys-family/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

Re: PHOTOS: Have You Seen E-money`s Family? by CountDracula(m): 10:26pm On May 14, 2015
#Show off
Re: PHOTOS: Have You Seen E-money`s Family? by tupem: 10:34pm On May 14, 2015
CountDracula:
#Show off
grin #e-show off!
Re: PHOTOS: Have You Seen E-money`s Family? by CountDracula(m): 10:36pm On May 14, 2015
tupem:
grin #e-show off!
Didn't get it at 1st, bt wen I got it I was jus laughin... Looool

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Have You Seen E-money`s Family? by tupem: 10:39pm On May 14, 2015
CountDracula:
Didn't get it at 1st, bt wen I got it I was jus laughin... Looool
smiley
Re: PHOTOS: Have You Seen E-money`s Family? by youngberry001(m): 10:41pm On May 14, 2015
lovely families

(1) (Reply)

Nigezietv Boss, Kwame Launches Uptown Lounge, Restaurant And Bar In Grand Style / See How The #gejtrek Really Transformed John Nihi Oladele / Lil Wayne Attempts To Attack Referee At St. Louis Charity Basketball Game [video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.