Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,031 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

American Doc Vs Chinese Doc.. Lmao - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / American Doc Vs Chinese Doc.. Lmao (1280 Views)

Nigerian Vs Chinese / Amazing How Nigerian Mothers Hide Things. Lmao / This Pic Really Got Me Lmao.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

American Doc Vs Chinese Doc.. Lmao by Kinkale(m): 11:24pm On May 14, 2015
While in China , an American man is very sexually promiscuous and does not use a condom the entire time he is there.
A week after arriving back home in the States, he wakes one morning to find his penis covered with bright green and purple spots.
Horrified, he immediately goes to see a doctor. The doctor, never having seen anything like this before, orders some tests and tells the man to return in two days for the results.
The man returns a couple of days later and the doctor says, “I’ve got bad news for you, you’ve contracted Mongolian VD. It’s very rare and almost unheard of here in the US , we know very little about it.”
The man looks a little perplexed and says, “Well, give me a shot or something and fix me up, Doc.”
The doctor answers, “I’m sorry, there's no known cure. We’re going to have to amputate your penis.”
The man screams in horror, “Absolutely not! I want a second opinion!”
The doctor replies, “Well, it’s your choice. Go ahead, if you want, but surgery is your only option.”
The next day, the man seeks out a Chinese doctor, figuring that he’ll know more about the disease.
The Chinese doctor examines his penis and proclaims, “Ah, yes, Mongolian VD. Vewy ware disease.”
The guy says to the doctor, “Yeah, yeah, I already know that, but what can we do? My American doctor wants to cut off my penis.”
The Chinese doctor shakes his head and laughs. “Stupid American docttah, always want opawate. Make more money dat way. No need amputate!”
“Oh, thank God!” the man exclaims.
“Yes,” says the Chinese doctor. “Wait two week. Fall off by itself.”

1 Like

Re: American Doc Vs Chinese Doc.. Lmao by ddaammyy(f): 11:58pm On May 14, 2015
Lol grin
Re: American Doc Vs Chinese Doc.. Lmao by SOUNDKING: 9:16am On May 15, 2015
ddaammyy:
Lol grin
you got laughing like an exprienced mad man.
Re: American Doc Vs Chinese Doc.. Lmao by ddaammyy(f): 10:34am On May 15, 2015
SOUNDKING:
you got laughing like an exprienced mad man.
what do u mean? angry
Re: American Doc Vs Chinese Doc.. Lmao by SOUNDKING: 3:40pm On May 15, 2015
ddaammyy:
what do u mean? angry
u got me laughing like a crazy dude. The first statement was vague, sorry.
Re: American Doc Vs Chinese Doc.. Lmao by ddaammyy(f): 3:58pm On May 15, 2015
SOUNDKING:
u got me laughing like a crazy dude. The first statement was vague, sorry.
k grin
Re: American Doc Vs Chinese Doc.. Lmao by Dekatron(m): 4:31pm On May 15, 2015
Why are jokes here so stale?
So funny,i hissed
Re: American Doc Vs Chinese Doc.. Lmao by IdaJ(m): 8:18pm On May 15, 2015
killer news
Re: American Doc Vs Chinese Doc.. Lmao by gracile(f): 12:52am On May 16, 2015
Lol.. How do they want him to feel now grin

(1) (Reply)

Smart Guy Doesnt Want To Get Late To Work / Photo: Oshiomole And His Bride, Iara In Swim Suits At The Miami Beach! / Is It A Must To Take Mirror Selfie (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.