Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,689 members, 7,809,605 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

My Advice To Those Interested In Getting Yahclick - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / My Advice To Those Interested In Getting Yahclick (1539 Views)

Complete Yahclick Visat Equipment Are Give Away Price. / All Your Yahclick & Bluclick Problems / Interested In Getting An IT Certification? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Advice To Those Interested In Getting Yahclick by dcngr: 12:02am On May 15, 2015
Indeed there are many places to get yahclick from across Nigeria and if one is not careful you'd find yourself back to the trouble you were running from in trying to get the yahclick in the first instance. Most persons who like me got yahclick for the share reason of speed and cheaper subscription rate it offers has often regretted it because we ended up buying from street runners who knew close to nothing about it or from those whose primary responsibility in the yahclick value chain is not to provide end-users with support, so I thought after my issues were resolved to put out a little advise to those trying to get yahclick as well so they can avoid making same mistakes.

Yahclick as I now know it is a broadband service, meaning it is not a dedicated internet service but then the FAP (meaning Fair Access Policy) as designed by yahsat, the makers of yahclick, is put in place to ensure that every subscriber enjoys high speed browsing at all times by limiting maximum access to individual users within 72 hourly period. This same feature hitherto designed to ensure you enjoy your browsing experience can really prove to be hell for you if you don't get an experienced provider to advise you on the best suitable package for you.

There are 2 classes of providers in the yahclick value chain, the Country Distributors and the Channel Partners. There are only 2 CDs - Coollink and Hyperia. Amongst the 2, Coollink clearly stands out as they and their Channel Partners account for over 70% of yahclick subscriber base in Nigeria and over 40% globally. They are also the number 1 CD in the world for yahClick. However, I wouldn't advise you to choose any of the CDs, not if you desire the best support, which I assure you you would most likely need sometime. Not only that it is not their role in the yahclick value chain to interface with the end users but they are mostly under staffed when compared to the volume of their subscriber base, Coollink with a staff strength less than 50 of which not all are support personnel cannot possibly meet up with the demands of over 3000 subscribers. I find it more advisable to subscribe through an approved Channel Partner - not only because they are better trained and more equipped to provide you with the much needed support, it is their primary duty in the value chain to serve you and they get paid to do that. Channel Partners like Syscomptech, Wanaga and SmartMicro has really done well in yahclick internet provision in Nigeria.

Amongst the leading YahClick Channel Partners in Nigeria I find Syscomptech most outstanding and preferable for many reasons: their support is very personal (this is the main reason I asked my initial provider, one of the CDs to transfer the management of my site to them - afterall, the monthly subscription rates are the same), they respond almost immediately to all my requests, and I even found out that their yahclick prices (equipment) is often lower than the CDs and other CPs in the market. I already installed my 4 branch sites before I found them otherwise I'd have been listed as 1 of their resellers already. I think anyone considering YahclickNigeria should check them out first https://www.syscomptech.com - you can never tell.

I hope this piece of advice serves you well. Once done and you need to optimize your Local Area Network, install a Fibre Optic LAN, deploy an enterprise wide Antivirus or to implement an ISP billing solution or Cyberoam - contact me via installer@dcngr.com
Re: My Advice To Those Interested In Getting Yahclick by mrdrizzy(m): 10:53am On May 17, 2015
Honestly!!

I just couldnt make out all dis things u wrote,cus it seems to be too long

but since u use the yahclick service ive got couple of questions to ask if u dont mind

-whats the cost of installation in home service not office

-how about the data charge for homes service can u tell us the allocated data of each plan

-the 1am-4am night browsing
is it truely unlimited like dey claim

-how about the speed how good is it,and what have been your highest and lowest speed so far

thanks
yahclick is a little too discreet,not everyone knows about it

1 Like

Re: My Advice To Those Interested In Getting Yahclick by dcngr: 5:17pm On May 27, 2015
mrdrizzy:
Honestly!!

I just couldnt make out all dis things u wrote,cus it seems to be too long

but since u use the yahclick service ive got couple of questions to ask if u dont mind

-whats the cost of installation in home service not office

-how about the data charge for homes service can u tell us the allocated data of each plan

-the 1am-4am night browsing
is it truely unlimited like dey claim

-how about the speed how good is it,and what have been your highest and lowest speed so far

thanks
yahclick is a little too discreet,not everyone knows about it

Installation - when i got it, the equipment was 76k but I understand its much higher now, my new yahclick account officer is funmi with syscomptech, you can contact her on 08183359954, funmilayo.akingbade@syscomptech.ng i am sure she would be most welcomed to help you.

On data - I can only confirm the one i use, Home 10, its 40GB per month at 37k/month. It's pretty fast for all the things I use if for.

The free night browsing is real.

The speed is good, at least much better than the 4G broadbands I have. but they have the fap thing can be messy, that's why i recommend getting someone more knowledgeable about it to advise you before making a buy
Re: My Advice To Those Interested In Getting Yahclick by ojialo(m): 10:15pm On Oct 13, 2015
can it be used in business centers like cyber cafe?
Re: My Advice To Those Interested In Getting Yahclick by tripleofj(m): 9:32am On Jan 24, 2016
There is something new in the market for satellite broadband internet Services BLUCLICK. Check [url]www.bluclickng.com [/url].

Bluclick offers high speed, high download cap, wide range and uncapped/unlimited download plans.

Bluclick covers every part of Nigeria and service is delivered through network of installers, resellers and channel partners accross Nigeria. If you are an installer or reseller or system integrators or IT Personel, this is an opportunity for you to grow your business and provide better service for your customer, join by signing up at [url]http://www.bluclickng.com/about.html [/url] Click Sign up.
Re: My Advice To Those Interested In Getting Yahclick by dcngr: 11:34am On Jan 28, 2016
I have checked out the new BluClick Internet Broadband service and I think SYSCOMPTECH will still maintain the lead in this new service. They showed great strength with YAHCLICK and being that BluClick Ka-Band Broadband is of same technology, though improved in service, I would rather route for Syscomptech's existing proven network of technical support and field installers, which has covered Nigeria way back since the time when C-Band ruled the internet space.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Woo!!! Rainbow Over Lagos / !!!start Your Own Nigeria Made Tablet Today!!! / The Secret Of Generating Free Electricity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.