Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,172 members, 7,839,000 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Peter Or Paul Of P-square-Who Is Better? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Peter Or Paul Of P-square-Who Is Better? (956 Views)

Lyrics Of P-square – Collabo Ft Don Jazzy / What Happnd To The Hand's Of Dj Paul Of Three 6 Mafia? / P-Square: Peter & Paul Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Or Paul Of P-square-Who Is Better? by DJOKAY(m): 5:35pm On Feb 09, 2009
One of the numerous callers on my program called me after the last edition of my program (WEEKEND BASH) on POSITIVE 102.5FM to ask this question about Peter and Paul of P-Square.
He asked me who I think is better between Peter and Paul. I paused for a while and told me that the question is quite subjective.
If one is to consider the lyrical ability, then Paul is the king but if one is to consider thier dancing and choreographical skills that P-square is known for then all the credits will definately go to Peter.
Or guys, what do you feel? Do you share the same opinion?
Re: Peter Or Paul Of P-square-Who Is Better? by tosinaded(m): 5:44pm On Feb 09, 2009
use best wen u av more than two comparisons!!!
besides we shouldnt be comparing them
Re: Peter Or Paul Of P-square-Who Is Better? by chrisical(m): 9:24am On Feb 10, 2009
This is baseless comparison.I mean no need for that since they are two brothers(twins) doing their thing.Abi you wan create beef between them
Re: Peter Or Paul Of P-square-Who Is Better? by blinx(m): 12:47pm On Feb 10, 2009
Peter had answered this question long ago. Peter said when it comes to thier music, he contributs 40% while Paul gives the remaining 60% but when it comes to the dance aspect, he gives 60% while his brother gives 40%. It simply means they compliment each other so there is no room for comparison.
Re: Peter Or Paul Of P-square-Who Is Better? by ajayi1(m): 2:39pm On Feb 10, 2009
Plssss, This guys are twins, it will not be nice comparing them.
Re: Peter Or Paul Of P-square-Who Is Better? by princesa(f): 3:05pm On Feb 10, 2009
are they no more twins

(1) (Reply)

2pac Lyrics / To All Upcoming Artist / African American - Saucekid To Drop July 30 2010. . . . . . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.