Stats: 3,161,610 members, 7,847,556 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:42 PM

African American - Saucekid To Drop July 30 2010. . . . . . . - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / African American - Saucekid To Drop July 30 2010. . . . . . . (956 Views)

Jesse Jags Album Didnt Move 100k Units, Saucekid Was A Flop! / Durella & Africankings Beef Saucekid: Latest Nigerian Beef : This Is Fire ! / Never Judge A Book (2) (3) (4)

African American - Saucekid To Drop July 30 2010. . . . . . . by tosinaded(m): 7:35pm On Jul 12, 2010
The Long Awaited Debut Album From Sauce Kid is finally ready and about to be available, Storm Records is proud to announce that Sauce Kid has completed his Opus and that the final master has been received for The album African-American, four years in the making this album attempts to show the many sides of Sauce Kid and enables fans and new listeners to connect with one of the most talented rappers of his generation. Sauce Kid is a renowned MC with the ability to slay all types of beats, he is battle tested on the mixtape circuit and over the past few years has become a professional recording artist. He has been on many stages in America, UK. South Africa and Nigeria connecting with his audience and spreading the gospel as he went through the process to begin to establish himself as one of the key players in Nigeria's emerging Hip Hop Aristocracy. Storm is proud to make available officially here the full track listing for the album, with the album credits and also the various producers and talents that he has worked on. While recording this album which is coming with almost 20 tracks Sauce has stayed busy and collaborated with several major artists such as Eldee, Ikechukwu, Naeto C, Sasha, and more on their projects and also has blessed many an underground emcee with his energy and talent. Last year was set off by the underground banger with the Knighthouse Family where for all the world to see we caught Sauce in his element, and things only got hotter with the response to the massive Street Anthem Monkey Banana featuring his righthand man Ghetto P and General Pype.

http://www.storm360degrees.com/news_details.php?id=50

Re: African American - Saucekid To Drop July 30 2010. . . . . . . by lalaboi(m): 7:52pm On Jul 12, 2010
About time. . . .Looking forward to it!
Re: African American - Saucekid To Drop July 30 2010. . . . . . . by khanye(m): 8:01pm On Jul 12, 2010
Sinzuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu cool
Re: African American - Saucekid To Drop July 30 2010. . . . . . . by javalove(m): 8:16pm On Jul 12, 2010
yaaaaawnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!
Re: African American - Saucekid To Drop July 30 2010. . . . . . . by hax: 9:42pm On Jul 12, 2010
so why's he claiming American AND 'African'? No love for Nigeria?
Re: African American - Saucekid To Drop July 30 2010. . . . . . . by tosinaded(m): 9:46pm On Jul 12, 2010
hax:

so why's he claiming American AND 'African'? No love for Nigeria?

damn i forgot naija was in Asia undecided
Re: African American - Saucekid To Drop July 30 2010. . . . . . . by DisGuy: 11:21pm On Jul 12, 2010
Nice one

oya upload it for we man dem!
Re: African American - Saucekid To Drop July 30 2010. . . . . . . by badman(m): 11:30pm On Jul 12, 2010
Adupe o! sinzu is sinzu

18days to go
Re: African American - Saucekid To Drop July 30 2010. . . . . . . by hax: 12:00am On Jul 13, 2010
tosinaded@:

damn i forgot naija was in Asia undecided
oh, don't mind me. i just don't understand why you'd claim to be an 'african' when you might as well just say 'nigerian'.

do you hear drake repping 'north america'?
Re: African American - Saucekid To Drop July 30 2010. . . . . . . by shotster50(m): 2:08am On Jul 13, 2010
@ Hax would you rather 'Nigerian American'? Are you picking holes for the sake of it?
Re: African American - Saucekid To Drop July 30 2010. . . . . . . by chiogo(f): 2:12am On Jul 13, 2010
Tosin, remember I asked you about this 'African American' bizniz. Is one of his parents American?

African American strictly refers to Blacks in America whose ancestors were brought to America during the slave trade. Nigerians born in the U.S. do not refer to themselves as African Americans, they just call themselves Americans, Nigerian-Americans, or Nigerians(the really patriotic ones).

I can't take this Sauce kid seriously if he doesn't even know the right term with which to identify himself. Like what kinda cheap stuff is he smoking?  tongue

shotster50:

@ Hax would you rather 'Nigerian American'? Are you picking holes for the sake of it?
LOL that'd be the correct term, if he's that's what he is.
Re: African American - Saucekid To Drop July 30 2010. . . . . . . by Krayola(m): 3:00am On Jul 13, 2010
SINZU is Sinzu!! I heard that jam today. E funny die. Nice to hear Yoruba flows from him. I think his album is gon be fun.
Re: African American - Saucekid To Drop July 30 2010. . . . . . . by bjmighty(m): 4:49am On Jul 13, 2010
Yeye album. embarassed embarassed
Re: African American - Saucekid To Drop July 30 2010. . . . . . . by tosinaded(m): 5:59am On Jul 13, 2010
Krayola:

SINZU is Sinzu!! I heard that jam today. E funny die. Nice to hear Yoruba flows from him. I think his album is gon be fun.

the guy na comedian na. . . . . . lol

chiogo the name na album title. . . . . . . . . . .
for africans and americans
Re: African American - Saucekid To Drop July 30 2010. . . . . . . by Basildon1(m): 9:40am On Jul 13, 2010
tosinaded@:

the guy na comedian na. . . . . . lol

chiogo the name na album title. . . . . . . . . . .
for africans and americans

Why bother correcting, if someone has decided to dwell on the title not the music, SMH,
Re: African American - Saucekid To Drop July 30 2010. . . . . . . by DisGuy: 10:50am On Jul 13, 2010
chiogo:

Tosin, remember I asked you about this 'African American' bizniz. Is one of his parents American?

African American strictly refers to Blacks in America whose ancestors were brought to America during the slave trade. Nigerians born in the U.S. do not refer to themselves as African Americans, they just call themselves Americans, Nigerian-Americans, or Nigerians(the really patriotic ones).

I can't take this Sauce kid seriously if he doesn't even know the right term with which to identify himself. Like what kinda cheap stuff is he smoking? tongue
LOL that'd be the correct term, if he's that's what he is.

theres nothing STRICTLY speaking about music especially rap/hip hop
i wonder why we some people take things to extreme

I wonder if you guys gather a dictionary around when listening to rap/hip hop music to decipher what they are saying, some if someone calls himself mafia blah blah blah do you turn around and say he must be Italian cos strictly speaking blah blah blah

When a rapper goes, I'll shoot up your whole crew, why don't you call the police that he is threatening to kill

jeeeezuz

Give it a rest people its only entertainment!!

nigerians too dey find meaning for things
Re: African American - Saucekid To Drop July 30 2010. . . . . . . by skingo(m): 11:22am On Jul 13, 2010
now i can come back and rep my guy, coz me dsef got tired of waiting, although hes worth the wait. ok now. african american july 30th. leme say african for the africans for songs like omoge wajo remix. sinzu is sinzu (def trak) and under g of course. the one with 9ice i wanna hear. elenu all the bad press sauce dey collect for here and all the one 9ice has collected over the months. its gonna be serious. and then the american for diamonds, distribution, airplane mode etc. stfu if u no understand
Re: African American - Saucekid To Drop July 30 2010. . . . . . . by chiogo(f): 2:24pm On Jul 13, 2010
Dis Guy:

theres nothing STRICTLY speaking about music especially rap/hip hop
i wonder why we some people take things to extreme

I wonder if you guys gather a dictionary around when listening to rap/hip hop music to decipher what they are saying, some if someone calls himself mafia blah blah blah do you turn around and say he must be Italian cos strictly speaking blah blah blah

When a rapper goes, I'll shoot up your whole crew, why don't you call the police that he is threatening to kill

jeeeezuz

Give it a rest people its only entertainment!!

nigerians too dey find meaning for things
LOL. See how you too took my post seriously enough to write an essay. grin

I actually don't care, just wanted to look for trouble. See, Tosin knows.

It's Saucekid, . . .or Sinzu!! undecided tongue
Re: African American - Saucekid To Drop July 30 2010. . . . . . . by tosinaded(m): 6:30pm On Jul 13, 2010
sINZU IS sINZU

SINZU IS SWAGGA

tHATS HIS oWN SwaGGA grin

DEM tERRY g AND OTHER aRTISTES AV oUT USED tGHE WORD SWAGGA cheesy
Re: African American - Saucekid To Drop July 30 2010. . . . . . . by aieromon(m): 8:25pm On Jul 13, 2010
Ok,oh. . .let's wait patiently for the album to enter the ring.
Re: African American - Saucekid To Drop July 30 2010. . . . . . . by Genuflect(m): 10:16pm On Jul 13, 2010
tosinaded@:

sINZU IS sINZU

SINZU IS SWAGGA

Jor, free King Kong the Sing Song for there
Re: African American - Saucekid To Drop July 30 2010. . . . . . . by bkbabe90(m): 3:11am On Jul 14, 2010
tosinaded@:

sINZU IS sINZU

SINZU IS SWAGGA

ARGHH , please! That nigga wack!!! African American indeed! Trash!
Re: African American - Saucekid To Drop July 30 2010. . . . . . . by bkbabe90(m): 3:18am On Jul 14, 2010
15 Comments in 13 threads.»

Pages: [2] 1 » Show All

Comment by Royaelty
2010-07-13 17:22:43
It’z aite…juz wat 9ja peepz b needin @ da moment afta zum bottlez!!!

Reply to this comment

Comment by Boondocks
2010-07-13 14:17:29
hahaha…and this joke calls himself Africa’s rap ambassador…lmao…let’s get real…

Reply to this comment

Comment by concerned
2010-07-13 13:29:46
THIS IS A WACK SONG!!!! NJO STOP THE BULLS%#* HYPE

Reply to this comment

Comment by just axin
2010-07-13 11:09:38
this man should quit music and focus on a new ’sauce’ of living. and he is a man because he has children to feed apparently. sauce, if you are reading this, and i am sure you are, please, please, please. do something better with your time. please.

Reply to this comment
Comment by Just browsing
2010-07-13 11:47:01
Hate is like snake poison. It kills. Focus on doing something better with your self. Don’t worry about what another grown man is doing.

Reply to this comment
Comment by just axin
2010-07-13 11:59:20
very good point. but dont you think we owe him a duty of care? if we music listeners and critics dont tell him, who will?

Reply to this comment

Comment by just axin
2010-07-13 11:07:25
this man should quit music and focus on a new source of living. what a waste of my 3 minutes listening to this junk.

Reply to this comment

Comment by babs
2010-07-13 10:40:56
Naija. U people should say things as they are jo. This song is like 3/10! NJO stop all the title giving. Best rapper my a**

Reply to this comment

Comment by Lawrence
2010-07-13 10:16:23
mad tune!

Reply to this comment

Comment by fesh
2010-07-13 09:33:20
sauce is too ill…o fe ma fimi gege bi franco baressi…LOL; this beat has eldee written all over it…d don is a beast!
mola/ovie/lalaboy una go sell this sinzu crack to we the masses?

Reply to this comment

Comment by HexyDre
2010-07-13 09:25:35
BTW, the Tracklisting looks interesting, can’t wait for it to drop. I’m pretty sure its worth the wait like O.O said.
BTW, is it gon be up here for sale?

Reply to this comment

Comment by HexyDre
2010-07-13 09:22:22
I love this!

Reply to this comment

http://www.notjustok.com/2010/07/13/official-release-sauce-kid-sinzu-is-sinzu-funky-house-version/#comments
Re: African American - Saucekid To Drop July 30 2010. . . . . . . by tosinaded(m): 5:44am On Jul 14, 2010
Comment by fesh
2010-07-13 09:33:20
sauce is too ill…o fe ma fimi gege bi franco baressi…LOL; this beat has eldee written all over it…d don is a beast!
mola/ovie/lalaboy una go sell this sinzu crack to we the masses?

Reply to this comment

Comment by HexyDre
2010-07-13 09:25:35
BTW, the Tracklisting looks interesting, can’t wait for it to drop. I’m pretty sure its worth the wait like O.O said.
BTW, is it gon be up here for sale?

Reply to this comment

Comment by HexyDre
2010-07-13 09:22:22
I love this!

Reply to this comment

Comment by Musiq Soul-Ja
2010-07-13 07:12:45
Been hearing this joint since Friday……
mehn…,  Sauce is an animal and Eldee is a beast on that beat….
Versatile is the word….
Sinzu omo Ogba…,
u too much, easily one of my best in the industry….
Abeg drop the thing make i cope am man…,

No contest…,  JOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOh!!!!!

Cheers

Reply to this comment

Comment by Tmonei
2010-07-13 05:10:38
eldee is a wolf….wolves come out at night…, nice joint….sinzu did a preetty good job wit da lyrics…

inspite of my misgivings for some of sauce’s excesses, i will buy da album….even if to listen to it critically…,

sauce, keep repping….

Reply to this comment

Comment by tolu
2010-07-13 03:53:50
thats my boo.

Reply to this comment
Re: African American - Saucekid To Drop July 30 2010. . . . . . . by sinzuswag: 11:43am On Jul 20, 2010
can u imagine. finally sauce kid is gonna drop his long waited album. oh i wish him all success, he has taken shots, disses, etc and chested it like a real manchester. forget the hype, dude has stood the test of time. here is the product. stop the hate andsupport greatness.
Re: African American - Saucekid To Drop July 30 2010. . . . . . . by Djswaggz(m): 12:45pm On Jul 20, 2010
All the best to sauce mayn. . .
Re: African American - Saucekid To Drop July 30 2010. . . . . . . by CLASSIFYD(m): 1:04pm On Jul 20, 2010
Abi u wan chop dinner b4 breakfast?
I luv sauce bt i dnt tnk d album is going to b a commercial success.

sinzuISsinzu!

S / Kennis Music All Stars – One Love / Naija Xmas Songs | Wetin-dey.com

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52