Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

DEATH SENTENCE!!! Another Nigerian Arrested With Hard Drugs In Thailand - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / DEATH SENTENCE!!! Another Nigerian Arrested With Hard Drugs In Thailand (6975 Views)

Soldiers That Beat Crippled Man Demoted And Imprisoned With Hard Labour / Nigerian Man Caught With Drugs In Thailand (photo) / Photo of 60yr Old Pastor Arrested With Hard Drugs Worth N609m At Lagos Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DEATH SENTENCE!!! Another Nigerian Arrested With Hard Drugs In Thailand by esantex(m): 6:26am On May 15, 2015
DEATH SENTENCE!!! Another Nigerian Arrested With Hard Drugs In Thailand
It appears death sentence is not enough as punishment for drug dealers in Thailand as another Nigerian citizen Onyejiekwe Morgan Chinemerem, 29, was arrested by the Metropolitan Police in his rented room in Bangkok for masterminding the sale of crystal methamphetamine and cocaine.
The charges levelled against him include the possession of crystal methamphetamine (31.47g) and cocaine (889.63g) with the intention to sell.
The police got tips that Nigerian men living on the 9th floor of Building 17 of the HR Residence have been involved in the sale of hard drugs.They do this by hiring a Thai man, who was identified only as‘M’ as their courier/delivery boy. Thus, the police set up a sting operation that involved police informant getting across to M asking him to purchase the crystal meth and cocaine from him.M then told the Nigerian men that a customer would like to buy 30g of crystal meth and 200g of cocaine for about $14k (almost N3m). M led the detectives to the room of the Nigerian men to buy the drugs and it was there the police found two Nigerians in the room. Once the police identified them, two Nigerians ran out of the room, one fled the scene.
Chinemerem was arrested at the stairway and later confessed that he and his friend were responsible for smuggling the drugs to sell mainly using post parcels.
Source: http://www.kevindjakporblog.com/2015/05/death-sentence- another-nigerian.html#more

Re: DEATH SENTENCE!!! Another Nigerian Arrested With Hard Drugs In Thailand by kelvyn7: 6:41am On May 15, 2015
make Una no go there again, una no hear angry
Re: DEATH SENTENCE!!! Another Nigerian Arrested With Hard Drugs In Thailand by bewla(m): 6:46am On May 15, 2015
What a pity but Y the hard drug nest time pls try d soft drug
Re: DEATH SENTENCE!!! Another Nigerian Arrested With Hard Drugs In Thailand by danny301: 7:09am On May 15, 2015
Not again!
Re: DEATH SENTENCE!!! Another Nigerian Arrested With Hard Drugs In Thailand by Rowlandjude(m): 7:32am On May 15, 2015
We no go ever learn
Re: DEATH SENTENCE!!! Another Nigerian Arrested With Hard Drugs In Thailand by j1mmy: 5:49pm On May 17, 2015
stop calling him Nigerian, majority of the drug dealers are IGBO.
from the biafran nation of get rich or die trying greedy people

1 Like

Re: DEATH SENTENCE!!! Another Nigerian Arrested With Hard Drugs In Thailand by mentorandfriend(m): 7:03pm On May 17, 2015
What is all these? Nigeria has no justification to be rated among the world's poorest nations. We are about the 6th largest oil exporter among the OPEC, yet about 80% of its population still live on less than one dollar daily. We are millions of light years behind nations that enjoy petrodollars. Blame it on silly leaders ruling us over the years.

For every Nigerian drug trafficker that is caught in Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, we should also reserve some curse for our selfish, incompetent and illiterate leaders.
Re: DEATH SENTENCE!!! Another Nigerian Arrested With Hard Drugs In Thailand by j1mmy: 12:50pm On May 18, 2015
mentorandfriend:
What is all these? Nigeria has no justification to be rated among the world's poorest nations. We are about the 6th largest oil exporter among the OPEC, yet about 80% of its population still live on less than one dollar daily. We are millions of light years behind nations that enjoy petrodollars. Blame it on silly leaders ruling us over the years.

For every Nigerian drug trafficker that is caught in Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, we should also reserve some curse for our selfish, incompetent and illiterate leaders.

This is the worst comment I have ever read on this site!

"For every Nigerian drug trafficker that is caught in Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore" we should blame the greed of the "ego" loving "get rich or die trying" tribe called IGBO! They are the majority of drug dealers in those places you mentioned. I am yet to hear of many other tribes doing it.

Besides, it has nothing to do with poverty, even in its current economic state Nigeria is not the poorest place on earth, India and Somalia have more poverty and hunger!

It is just IGBO greed!

2 Likes

Re: DEATH SENTENCE!!! Another Nigerian Arrested With Hard Drugs In Thailand by eeshfar(f): 1:27pm On May 18, 2015
hmmn
Re: DEATH SENTENCE!!! Another Nigerian Arrested With Hard Drugs In Thailand by mentorandfriend(m): 2:51pm On May 18, 2015
j1mmy:

This is the worst comment I have ever read on this site!

"For every Nigerian drug trafficker that is caught in Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore" we should blame the greed of the "ego" loving "get rich or die trying" tribe called IGBO! They are the majority of drug dealers in those places you mentioned. I am yet to hear of many other tribes doing it.

Besides, it has nothing to do with poverty, even in its current economic state Nigeria is not the poorest place on earth, India and Somalia have more poverty and hunger!

It is just IGBO greed!

I talk about Nigerians, you attack Igbos. You stupidity and hatred is really first grade. Anuofia!

1 Like

Re: DEATH SENTENCE!!! Another Nigerian Arrested With Hard Drugs In Thailand by j1mmy: 4:22pm On May 18, 2015
mentorandfriend:
I talk about Nigerians, you attack Igbos. You stupidity and hatred is really first grade. Anuofia!

then you should stop talking about Nigerians when discussing drug dealing in Thailand or anywhere in Asia because 99% of the culprits are IGBO people. Go and create awareness among the perpetrators as other Nigerians do not do it as much as IGBOs. Why spread the word Nigerians when it is one ethnic group out of over 300 that is guilty?

IGBOs want to destroy Nigerian name for drug dealing in Asia but we are not allowed to name and shame them?

1 Like

Re: DEATH SENTENCE!!! Another Nigerian Arrested With Hard Drugs In Thailand by mentorandfriend(m): 4:28pm On May 18, 2015
j1mmy:

then you should stop talking about Nigerians when discussing drug dealing in Thailand or anywhere in Asia because 99% of the culprits are IGBO people. Go and create awareness among the perpetrators as other Nigerians do not do it as much as IGBOs. Why spread the word Nigerians when it is one ethnic group out of over 300 that is guilty?

IGBOs want to destroy Nigerian name for drug dealing in Asia but we are not allowed to name and shame them?
Maybe you should go back read my initial comment. I was not even defending the Igbos, and you jumped out on it to call it the worst comment you've read on nairaland. Are you kidding me?
Re: DEATH SENTENCE!!! Another Nigerian Arrested With Hard Drugs In Thailand by j1mmy: 4:39pm On May 18, 2015
mentorandfriend:
Maybe you should go back read my initial comment. I was not even defending the Igbos, and you jumped out on it to call it the worst comment you've read on nairaland. Are you kidding me?

Are you dim or something? I know many Nigerians are slow on the brain side but for feck sake get a clue on!

This is what you said "For every Nigerian drug trafficker that is caught in Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, we should also reserve some curse for our selfish, incompetent and illiterate leaders."

I said stop saying """""Nigerian"""""", it is done by only one ethnic group, """IGBO"""

I then said it is not as a result of povery or leaders, it is just pure greed because the people in the poorest countries in the world do not do what IGBOs are doing!!!
Will this take a month to explain to you?

1 Like

Re: DEATH SENTENCE!!! Another Nigerian Arrested With Hard Drugs In Thailand by mentorandfriend(m): 4:55pm On May 18, 2015
j1mmy:

Are you dim or something? I know many Nigerians are slow on the brain side but for feck sake get a clue on!

This is what you said "For every Nigerian drug trafficker that is caught in Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, we should also reserve some curse for our selfish, incompetent and illiterate leaders."

I said stop saying """""Nigerian"""""", it is done by only one ethnic group, """IGBO"""

I then said it is not as a result of povery or leaders, it is just pure greed because the people in the poorest countries in the world do not do what IGBOs are doing!!!
Will this take a month to explain to you?
You are a complete slowpoke for jumping straight to that conclusion. You sit in your rat infested, squalour you call hood and type nonsense just because you have access to internet.

How did you get your rating that 99% of Nigerian drug traffickers worldwide are Igbos? Or is it just your hatred and obvious low mentality, coupled with the inherent stupidity of whatever self-righteous tribe you represent that is the reason for that assertion?
Re: DEATH SENTENCE!!! Another Nigerian Arrested With Hard Drugs In Thailand by j1mmy: 9:43am On May 19, 2015
mentorandfriend:
You are a complete slowpoke for jumping straight to that conclusion. You sit in your rat infested, squalour you call hood and type nonsense just because you have access to internet.

How did you get your rating that 99% of Nigerian drug traffickers worldwide are Igbos? Or is it just your hatred and obvious low mentality, coupled with the inherent stupidity of whatever self-righteous tribe you represent that is the reason for that assertion?

I understand you are a slow person so it takes a while for information to tricked down to your brain after your ear hears it or your eyes see it.

The NDLEA held a press conference where they released the statistic - google NDLEA IGBO.
In the press conference Ahmadu Giade head of NDLEA said the statistics about IGBO drug dealers being the main perpetrators of drugs inside and outside Nigeria!

To ask the questions you do is embarrassing since the information and statistics are evident in most names you see with Nigerian passports caught with drugs!!!

1 Like

Re: DEATH SENTENCE!!! Another Nigerian Arrested With Hard Drugs In Thailand by mentorandfriend(m): 9:59am On May 19, 2015
j1mmy:

I understand you are a slow person so it takes a while for information to tricked down to your brain after your ear hears it or your eyes see it.

The NDLEA held a press conference where they released the statistic - google NDLEA IGBO.
In the press conference Ahmadu Giade head of NDLEA said the statistics about IGBO drug dealers being the main perpetrators of drugs inside and outside Nigeria!

To ask the questions you do is embarrassing since the ingformation and statistics are evident in most names you see with Nigerian passports caught with drugs!!!
I just checked your profile. You're too cheap for me to have a discussion with you. Bleep off, Idi.ot!
Re: DEATH SENTENCE!!! Another Nigerian Arrested With Hard Drugs In Thailand by j1mmy: 2:29pm On May 19, 2015
mentorandfriend:
I just checked your profile. You're too cheap for me to have a discussion with you. Bleep off, Idi.ot!

Ok, enjoy this in the meantime while watching this space for my update on IGBO drug dealers destroying the Nigerian passport abroad!

Thailand:
Thai Police Officer Interrogating Nigerian Suspect Says Nigerians, Igbos Are Curse To Africa:
http://abusidiqu.com/video-thai-police-officer-interrogating-nigerian-suspect-says-nigerians-igbos-are-the-curse-of-africa/
700 in Thai jails and on deathrow almost all IGBOs

Indonesia:
Over 2000 IGBOs executed in the last few decades, 21 to face firing squad soon
http://uncova.com/stop-indonesia-from-executing-more-nigerians-relatives-tell-jonathan-as-they-march-to-nigerian-indonesia-embassy
Kingsley Okonkwo
Michael Titus Igwe
Izuchukwu Ezioha
Ekperedike S. Olekama
Adam Wilson
Hilary K. Chinezie
Eugene Ape
Humprey Ejike
Okwudil Ayotaeze
Obinna Nwajiagu
Fredrick Luther ( Benjamin Obiora)
Sylvester Nwaolisa
Dennis Anumora
Ikenna Ezenweukwe.
Gabriel Nnadi - died in prison

Philipines:
IGBO people control drug trafficking trade: http://www.gmanetwork.com/news/story/483518/pinoyabroad/news/veloso-recruiters-allegedly-worked-for-west-african-drug-ring

Malaysia:
Abuchi Ngwoke, 35
Paul Anayo Madubugwu
Ibe Godwin Uzochukwu
Luke Nnaemeka Ugwu
Mary George Unazi
Osuji Kelly Prince - escaped detention
Moses Chinedu Nwosu

Singapore:
Iwuchukwu Amara Tochi
Okele Nelson Malachy

China:
Obiora Ifekpolugwo,Osonwa Okey Noberts,Kingsley Okonkwo, Michael Titus Igwe (Real name-Izuchukwu F. Ezimoha), Uchenna Cajethan Onyenworo, Ekperedike S. Olekama, Adam Wilson (real name-Emmanuel Okari), Hillary K. Chimezie.

Vietnam:
Ejiogu Benjamin Ikechukwu
Nnaji David Ete
Chukwuma Obi Remy, 41, Okapor Peter Chuma, 36, Nnamdi Aghaji - jailed

2 Likes

Re: DEATH SENTENCE!!! Another Nigerian Arrested With Hard Drugs In Thailand by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 19, 2015
j1mmy:
stop calling him Nigerian, majority of the drug dealers are IGBO.
from the biafran nation of get rich or die trying greedy people
what are u saying? Even if he is ibo,he is stil a nigerian.
Re: DEATH SENTENCE!!! Another Nigerian Arrested With Hard Drugs In Thailand by j1mmy: 4:23pm On May 20, 2015
Jollyjoy:
what are u saying? Even if he is ibo,he is stil a nigerian.

Unfortunately yes,
but to provide a solution to a problem you have to identify its source. In this case IGBO people are the main culprits, they need to be properly profiled, arrested and excuted to deter other ego loving greedy IGBOs from attempting it!

I have started reaching out to some senior APC members and I will contact Buhari's ministers and cabinet members when they are appointed for the death penalty to be brought back for drug traffickers!

We know how Buhari loves IGBO drug dealers, don't we?

(1) (Reply)

Pretty Congolese Lady Poisoned By Her Best Friend After Being Promoted At Work / BREAKING!!!! Boyfriend & Girlfriend Die After 'alleged' Marathon Sex (photos) / Two Thieves Caught And Raped By A Notorious Gay Rapist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.