Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,207 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Android App That Reduces Screen Brightness Completely - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android App That Reduces Screen Brightness Completely (665 Views)

Glo Reduces Data Volume / Mention One App That Has Changed Your Life / Whatsapp Is Now Completely FREE, But There’s A Worrying CATCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Android App That Reduces Screen Brightness Completely by Whizzcute(m): 6:56am On May 15, 2015
The reason for this app is to help you reduce your android phone screen brightness especially when you are using your phones during the night and also to save your battery life. I know sometimes even when you reduce your screen brightness to the lowest but you notice that it still disturbs your eye during the night, but i bet you this app will solve checkmate the problem .

The App is named NIGHT MODE and its only 538kb of size .Below is the download link

http://file.appsapk.com/download/Night%20Mode.apk
Re: Android App That Reduces Screen Brightness Completely by Goahead(m): 7:21am On May 15, 2015
Lux is much better
Re: Android App That Reduces Screen Brightness Completely by itxtoff(m): 10:13am On May 15, 2015
Whizzcute:
The reason for this app is to help you reduce your android phone screen brightness especially when you are using your phones during the night and also to save your battery life. I know sometimes even when you reduce your screen brightness to the lowest but you notice that it still disturbs your eye during the night, but i bet you this app will solve checkmate the problem .

The App is named NIGHT MODE and its only 538kb of size .Below is the download link
Works just fine, thanks my guy. Godbless

http://file.appsapk.com/download/Night%20Mode.apk

(1) (Reply)

Help Needed On Whatsapp / Bold 5 And Curve 4 Blackberry Urgently Needed. / Easiest Way To Root Your Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.