Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,775 members, 7,955,962 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:49 PM

OAU--ABU ZARIA: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: OAU - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU--ABU ZARIA: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: OAU (16494 Views)

Nairaland Interschool Debate Semi Finals Winner: OAU / Nairaland Interschool debate: Equating HND with BSC: Winner: OAU / Nairaland Interschool Debate Match Three: WINNER OAU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU--ABU ZARIA: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: OAU by Fynestboi: 8:20pm On May 22, 2015
Microflux : 3, 3, 2.5, 3, 3. - 14.5
Re: OAU--ABU ZARIA: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: OAU by Fynestboi: 8:20pm On May 22, 2015
Danjuma - 2, 3.5, 3.5, 3.5, 3.5 - 16
Re: OAU--ABU ZARIA: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: OAU by Fynestboi: 8:21pm On May 22, 2015
Miracy - 4, 4, 4, 4, 4 - 20
Re: OAU--ABU ZARIA: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: OAU by Fynestboi: 8:27pm On May 22, 2015
All is down and set, as the result is out and well. The battle was fierce and the brawl was severe as OAU and ABU ZARIA threw literal swords at each other after the battle line was drawn by US. Lots of word will not full a bushel, getting straight to the point. The winner can be obviously fathomed out of the previous posts but it needs to be officially done.

Therefore, I use this medium to declare OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY as the WINNER of this duo contest after summing up a total score of 69.5 defeating its very competitive counterpart, ABU ZARIA who summed up a total score OF 35.5/50. Thumbsup to both teams, you all made sense but this is a competition, there's no two winners.

WINNER. OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: OAU--ABU ZARIA: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: OAU by ademasta(m): 12:32am On May 23, 2015
hikmojj:
baba mo wapa o.....eyin nko?
Emi gan wapa bi Rambo
Re: OAU--ABU ZARIA: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: OAU by ademasta(m): 12:39am On May 23, 2015
Fynestboi:
All is down and set, as the result is out and well. The battle was fierce and the brawl was severe as OAU and ABU ZARIA threw literal swords at each other after the battle line was drawn by US. Lots of word will not full a bushel, getting straight to the point. The winner can be obviously fathomed out of the previous posts but it needs to be officially done.

Therefore, I use this medium to declare OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY as the WINNER of this duo contest after summing up a total score of 69.5 defeating its very competitive counterpart, ABU ZARIA who summed up a total score OF 35.5/50. Thumbsup to both teams, you all made sense but this is a competition, there's no two winners.

WINNER. OBAFEMI AWOLOWO UNIVERSITY
ABU scored 35.5/50 abi? Ok. OAU had 69.5 over what? (69.5/?). Dnt tell me you sum the scores of the two reps frm OAU!
Re: OAU--ABU ZARIA: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: OAU by Fynestboi: 7:21am On May 23, 2015
[size=18pt]Funaab. 67.5 2nd
Unilorin 28.75
Oau 69.5 1st
ABU ZARIA 35.5 3rd
Ibadan poly. 31.5 4th
Lasu 24.5[/size]

samyscholar
megabyte
pseudonomer
Nunushokoto
miracy
microflux
bolaji73
Oluwatola93
barackodam
teamsimple
neemcie
danjuma827

Congratulations.

Next debate.

1st vs 3rd : topic Increase of tuition fees in Nigerian
Universities is necessary for a better
educational standard

Should Post UTME examinations be
conducted in Nigerian Universities.
2nd vs 4th

1 Like

Re: OAU--ABU ZARIA: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: OAU by barackodam: 5:32pm On May 23, 2015
we and OAU again
Re: OAU--ABU ZARIA: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: OAU by Fynestboi: 10:42am On May 24, 2015
barackodam:
we and OAU again

grin didn't even see that.
Re: OAU--ABU ZARIA: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: OAU by Fynestboi: 11:02am On May 24, 2015
MARCH ONE
1st vs 3rd
2ns vs 4th

MATCH TWO
1ST VS 4TH
3RD VS 2ND

MATCH THREE.
1ST VS 2ND
3RD VS 4TH

THIRD PLACE
4TH ON OVERALL SCORE VS 3RD

FINAL
HIGHEST OVERALL POINT VS 2ND HIGHEST OVERALL POINT.

Medal:
Best debater(sum total of overall personal score.
Re: OAU--ABU ZARIA: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: OAU by barackodam: 5:38pm On May 24, 2015
Fynestboi:

grin didn't even see that.

yea....but I guess we'd this time around.....ceteris paribus
Re: OAU--ABU ZARIA: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: OAU by Fynestboi: 5:52pm On May 24, 2015
barackodam:

yea....but I guess we'd this time around.....ceteris paribus

Ok sir.
Re: OAU--ABU ZARIA: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: OAU by Nobody: 12:34pm On May 27, 2015
Fynestboi:

Ok sir.
please, are we to oppose or surport? Do indicate it sir.
Re: OAU--ABU ZARIA: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: OAU by Fynestboi: 4:31pm On May 27, 2015
Microflux:
please, are we to oppose or surport? Do indicate it sir.

Once your school comes first you are to support.. Take note.
Re: OAU--ABU ZARIA: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: OAU by Nobody: 12:09am On May 29, 2015
When is debate going to start?
Re: OAU--ABU ZARIA: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: OAU by Fynestboi: 4:10pm On May 29, 2015
Microflux:
When is debate going to start?

Re: OAU--ABU ZARIA: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: OAU by Womenrep(f): 1:22pm On Sep 04, 2018
Hidentity:
ON THE FIRST PRESENTER FROM OAU

I must commend your deft oratory skills and impressive diction. Though, there were a few errors, but not so fundamental. I do have my doubt as to whether or not the expression 'I SPEAK FOR THE TOPIC' is a right one. Like who speaks for a topic? I may be wrong anyway.

Also, the typographical error that turned 'understanding' to 'undersanding' need be watched. Steven R. Covey did say that 'a SMALL leak can sink a great ship. I once got knocked out by (0.5) in a debate and I know how it feels. Mind your tenses and the verb too. If the citizens EXPECT, not EXPECTS.

I also resent tautology or doubling of words with the same effect such as 'SO, THEREFORE'. Why not So,... or THEREFORE,...? 'It is being said' could also be 'it is said'. The 'being' in that sentence is a waste of space.

In conclusion, with your presentation, you reflected that OAU is no second class university in Nigeria. Kudos!

This reminds me of Legal Writing and Drafting.
Re: OAU--ABU ZARIA: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: OAU by Hidentity(m): 10:02pm On Sep 04, 2018
Womenrep:

This reminds me of Legal Writing and Drafting.
Lol. Lawyers! Hello
Re: OAU--ABU ZARIA: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: OAU by Womenrep(f): 7:53pm On Sep 05, 2018
Hidentity:

Lol. Lawyers! Hello

Hello Counsel. Your threads and write-up are quite insightful. I'm glad to have read some of them dated back to 2015.
Re: OAU--ABU ZARIA: Nairaland Interschool Debate: WINNER: OAU by Hidentity(m): 9:03pm On Sep 05, 2018
Womenrep:

Hello Counsel. Your threads and write-up are quite insightful. I'm glad to have read some of them dated back to 2015.

I'm humbled. Thanks for taking time out to read. Just read abiut your plan to come to Nigeria too. How did it go? You found Nigeria interesting?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Federal Polytechnic Bida 2011/2012 Admission Is Open / Covenant University Would Produce A Nobel Laureate Before 2022 - Oyedepo / 5 Reasons Secondary School Students Don’t Need Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.