Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,796 members, 7,813,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Has Timi Dakolo Finally Signed A Deal MTN And Pepsi Or Is He A Wakapass??? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Has Timi Dakolo Finally Signed A Deal MTN And Pepsi Or Is He A Wakapass??? (666 Views)

Timi Dakolo Replies Twitter User Tired Of Seeing His Wife In His Music Videos / Majek Fashek Blasts Timi Dakolo. "He Stole My Song" (video) / Olamide Finally Signed A Female Artiste Into YBNL LABEL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Timi Dakolo Finally Signed A Deal MTN And Pepsi Or Is He A Wakapass??? by nessapieblog: 8:13am On May 15, 2015
Is it me or is Timi Dakolo‘s frequent visits to Paul Okoye's office strange?? Since it is the season of signing deals, I am wondering why he is always found there..

I hear he is desperately fighting for a deal with Mtn or Pepsi, as you know, Upfront Bookings Talent Agency owned by the Famous Paul O [You see him in every celeb's deal signing] is the one responsible for the huge, mighty, mouth watering deals..

The Bayelsa-born Dakolo won the first edition of Idols West Africa in 2007 but has not been linked to any brand since his emergence on the scene but with this deal, maybe he is on his way to finally being endorsed by the brands the agency represents.
I will bring you updates as soon as I find out..

Another photo; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/05/has-timi-dakolo-finally-signed-deal-mtn.html

Re: Has Timi Dakolo Finally Signed A Deal MTN And Pepsi Or Is He A Wakapass??? by temitemi1(m): 8:18am On May 15, 2015
Best of luck man!
Re: Has Timi Dakolo Finally Signed A Deal MTN And Pepsi Or Is He A Wakapass??? by veave(f): 8:31am On May 15, 2015
Its none of your business.

Real men leave their house everyday to look for ways to butter their children's bread. Or even buy the bread at all. That is what he is doing... they give him a contract or not no konsain you. at least he is trying. One day one day e go click.

God bless you Timi.
Re: Has Timi Dakolo Finally Signed A Deal MTN And Pepsi Or Is He A Wakapass??? by TunjiMsp: 9:41am On May 15, 2015
Real talent aren't celebrated in this Nigeria, let him start saying jargon like Ollamide and the like now, the deal will start coming in

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian Reacts Angrily After Wendy Williams Says She's Using A Surrogate. / Chyna And Triple H Saga Contines / Teentech Kids Discovers Condom That Changes Colour When Exposed To STD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.