Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Honda Accord EOD Bumper - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Honda Accord EOD Bumper (2612 Views)

Very New Honda Accord (EOD) 2003 For SALE @ 900k ONLY / Please Advice. Am About To Buy Honda Accord EOD Naija Used. / The Truth About The 2002 - 2007 Accord(eod) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honda Accord EOD Bumper by azbar: 9:12am On May 15, 2015
hey guys

pls who has an idea of the cost of front bumper of Honda Accord EOD 2004 model. Need to replace mine urgently.

Thanks y'all

Azbar
Re: Honda Accord EOD Bumper by emekan: 9:31am On May 15, 2015
Hello.
Funny u asked. I went buying some panels for the EOD i drive and happened to inquire about the price. I was told tokunbo front bumper for the EOD is 24k while the brand new one goes for about 11k.
The advantage of the tokunbo over the brand new one is that it doesnt tear or rip as easily in slight impacts. It has a higher elastic limit. In slight impacts, the tokunbo bumper could deform and snap back into shape. But for the brand new ones, even a slight impact would tear the bumper and u would have to start stitching the bumper.

Hope this helps.

3 Likes

Re: Honda Accord EOD Bumper by azbar: 11:49am On May 15, 2015
It sure does help.

Thanks emekan
Re: Honda Accord EOD Bumper by omograndma(m): 7:54pm On Sep 01, 2015
hi boss, please did you eventually get the bumper to buy, because i need to buy one myself and i went looking myself even at Wiloughby; Oyingbo, all the have is Brand New and my panel beater has said he wont touch it.

Any one who knows where i can buy please holla...08056173266..

(1) (Reply)

Used Honda EOD Needed / The Best Bluetooth OBD Scanner For Lexus Rx330 / RX300 Rattling Noise At Cold Start. Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.