Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,839 members, 7,851,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:00 AM

Throw Back Photos Of Denrele Edun - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throw Back Photos Of Denrele Edun (1075 Views)

Erika Canela Tattoos Donald Trump's Face On Her Back (photos) / Photos Of Denrele & His Pimped Keke Napep / Throwback Photo Of Denrele And Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throw Back Photos Of Denrele Edun by gbolakpine(m): 12:03pm On May 15, 2015
I must say that most of our successful entertainers have been sharing photos of them before the fame, not for you to only know they suffered in the past but to teach a lesson that if you wanna be somebody in life and you surely wanna go somewhere, you have to wake up and pay attention to your goals, talents as well as your passion...

These photos were yesterday shared by Denrele Edun, popular and unique fashionister (if that exist). Years back i attended a seminar where he was the MC, after sharing his life story, he said he dresses the way you see him dress not because he is crazy but because he just want to be unique. He further quoted that "it's better to be a first class of your own self than a second class of another person". Till today that statement still rings in my ear...

I hope you all can learn something from him...

In the photo posted on his instagram page, he wrote this as his caption.

"One of my first ever MAJOR FashionGuru moments at Soundcity! The title "Channel Ambassador"was bestowed upon me in August 2005 and i so desperately wanted to make an impression! I wore the frigging daylights outta this outfit so tey my Oga increased my 50k salary to 65k so that i could construct other costumes! (Fear not...i worked so friggin hard that i go salary increment by 300% but that was 2 years later o!).
Took this picture right in front of #5 Ayojagun str (soundcity studio) in Lekki phase 1. I was disgruntled that day cos all the footage from the shows i recorded the previous nite were all wiped out!!
Our hustle is epic sha!
And this @emmycollinslondon tanktop was my bestest cloth that period...
I know what y'al are thinking already.... Long story cut short,I USED TO BE IN THE DARK BUT NOW I'VE FOUND LIGHT!".

HUSTLE PAY, SEEK NO SHORT CUT, WORK HARDER PRAY HARDER

http://www.kongegist.com/2015/05/throw-back-photos-shared-by-denrele-edun.html

Re: Throw Back Photos Of Denrele Edun by Nobody: 12:07pm On May 15, 2015
the madness no be today
Re: Throw Back Photos Of Denrele Edun by Houseofglam7(f): 12:13pm On May 15, 2015
The epic journey to being a drag queen
Re: Throw Back Photos Of Denrele Edun by kilokeys(m): 12:15pm On May 15, 2015
it has tayed cry
Re: Throw Back Photos Of Denrele Edun by juniormusa(m): 12:19pm On May 15, 2015
Ee don teyy Denrele don dey craze
Re: Throw Back Photos Of Denrele Edun by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 15, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy

chai. see face, that silver belt na from China or Japan

we go make am one day, and after we don hammer we too go laugh our throw back pictures like this.

life na small small, e go better one day. na small small my brother.

(1) (Reply)

Basketmouth Shares Throwback Picture With Linda Ikeji, Sound Sultan And Face / Photo: Another Girl Boo**b Alert On Facebook {picture Here} / Who Are These Two Young Guys...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.