Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau (47837 Views)

Yeni Kuti Speaks On Surprise Engagement / Yeni Kuti Engaged To Theo Lawson On Her 55th Birthday / Rolari, Fela's Granddaughter White Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau by Bants(m): 3:17pm On May 15, 2015
Naija una no go kill me wit una headline *Virgin* lol
Re: Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau by CountDracula(m): 3:17pm On May 15, 2015
Virgin my foot! Family fela? Virgin?
Re: Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau by Tenim47(m): 3:17pm On May 15, 2015
27 years virgin?
Re: Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau by hahn(m): 3:17pm On May 15, 2015
What's the significance of her being a virgin?

Was her mother a virgin before she boinked her dad?

Nigerians and hypocrisy
Re: Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau by sagaciousone(m): 3:17pm On May 15, 2015
smudge2079:
picture of her kini or i wont believe she is a virgin.
lol
Re: Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau by lonngmann(m): 3:18pm On May 15, 2015
afii virgin naa
Re: Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau by Pebcak: 3:18pm On May 15, 2015
BAMUTE OF LIFE

BUT NA ONLY THE HUBBY FIT CONFIRM THAT O
Re: Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau by holyground2010yahoocom: 3:18pm On May 15, 2015
Congrats, finally!
Re: Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 15, 2015
Ordinarily , having a self acclaimed 27 years of age virgin lady set to wed shouldn't have made headings , but this one coming from the strafed master - Fela Kuti's kingdom , I think this is one reason why it is making headlines . Whatever , I know that Fela Kuti must be disappointed in this his granddaughter virgin lady .
Re: Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau by ireneony(f): 3:19pm On May 15, 2015
is a pity his grand dad died of aids
Re: Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau by Osirimononaye(m): 3:19pm On May 15, 2015
Wow!!; neva knew, there are still Virgins in this world
Re: Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau by superior494(m): 3:19pm On May 15, 2015
Ok we've heard she's a virgin. But wait!Abeg how many times she dong ma*turb*te?

1 Like

Re: Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 15, 2015
All i know is that VIRGINia is the name of a place, but wait!!!, did u say virgin? IDONBILIVIT.

1 Like

Re: Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau by yatch360: 3:19pm On May 15, 2015
Fela's grand daughter still a virgin at 27? That deserves Fp. Congrats

1 Like

Re: Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau by morereb10: 3:19pm On May 15, 2015
Why is the emphasis on her Virginity?
Re: Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau by BekeeBuAgbara: 3:20pm On May 15, 2015
ok
Re: Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau by ammyluv2002(f): 3:20pm On May 15, 2015
chineloSA:
Dating a white man and still a virgin? undecided undecided undecided Girl it's not compulsory to tell lies!!
Hahahahaha
Re: Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau by kay29000(m): 3:21pm On May 15, 2015
Hmm! The girls is still a virgin? Well, good for her. Personally, I can never marry a virgin. Anyway,if you have problem lasting long in bed, hit me up on BBM- 7C22F6EC.
Re: Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau by Mayydayy(m): 3:21pm On May 15, 2015
maxit2:
Na wa.. what's with the emphasis on "virgin"

because the grandad the great fela Anikulapko Kuti lived and ran an Sodom and gomorah clan.
The virginity is a proof that Jesus will always come from Nazareth.
Re: Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau by Alexcollins(m): 3:22pm On May 15, 2015
yea she is a virgin. its written on her face. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau by Prettydiamond(f): 3:22pm On May 15, 2015
loomer:
Must they tell us she's a virgin?
Are you jealous or what?
Re: Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau by benedictnsi(m): 3:22pm On May 15, 2015
Yea...... One bag if weed must follow her go as a legacy from her papacy
Re: Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau by Umarmusa1988(m): 3:23pm On May 15, 2015
Virgin @ 27
Re: Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau by loomer: 3:23pm On May 15, 2015
Prettydiamond:
Are you jealoys or what?

Jealous of wat madam?

I craze to marry virgin?
Re: Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau by pussygotlips: 3:23pm On May 15, 2015
Nawao
must everyone know she is virgin??
Smh
Re: Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau by alikor2(m): 3:23pm On May 15, 2015
embarassed 27yrs old virgin She no go sabi work.

Mean while --------

Lowest MTN DATA BUNDLE at the cheapest rate :
MTN 2GB - #1500
MTN 4GB - #2300

Call/Text or Whatsapp Sammy on 08160872210. This advert is for those that stays in Port Harcourt.
Re: Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau by pak: 3:23pm On May 15, 2015
politikin:

Rolari Segun, Yeni Kuti’s daughter and the first grandchild of Fela Anikulapo-Kuti is set to get married this June.

She will be marrying Benedict Jacka, an Australian author on June 27, 2015 and their union will take place at the New Afrikan Shrine at Agidingbi, in Ikeja.

Benedict Jacka, who graduated from Cambridge University has written the ‘The Alex Verus‘ series.
Before being an author he worked in London as a civil servant, bouncer and a teacher.
27 year old Rolari Segun graduated from the University of Leeds in 2010.

Benedict came to Lagos in December, 2014 to see Rolari’s families- the Kutis and the Seguns
In 2013, her mother claimed that Rolari is still a virgin during an interview on the TV station TVC.

The wedding ceremony at the shrine is strictly by invitation. Another ceremony will happen in August at the United Kingdom.

How she take know ? and besides 2013 is like 24 months ago shocked
Re: Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau by noeloge82(m): 3:24pm On May 15, 2015
Is it because it's felas grand child that's why d virgin thing pls park well how many virgin did the grand father marry
Re: Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau by benedictnsi(m): 3:24pm On May 15, 2015
Prettydiamond:
Are you jealoys or what?

Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha Hahaha

*jealoys*

Hahaha, ok na
Re: Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau by themodernman: 3:24pm On May 15, 2015
loomer:
Must they tell us she's a virgin?

I wonder who still gives a fuuccck about dat now...

Attitude over hymen anyday!
Re: Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau by skarlet: 3:24pm On May 15, 2015
Unfortunately the poster never mentioned her dad. My friend, mentor and biker buddy. RIP Femi Segun

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Isimbi Alliance Celebrates Her Birthday Reception With Friends In Abuja (Photos) / 2face Idibia Hosts Ayiri Emami In His Lagos Residence. Photos / Mercy Eke With New Looks Drives Speed Boat As She Spends Luxury Vacation (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.