Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,961 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau (47783 Views)

Yeni Kuti Speaks On Surprise Engagement / Yeni Kuti Engaged To Theo Lawson On Her 55th Birthday / Rolari, Fela's Granddaughter White Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau by An2elect2(f): 3:57pm On May 15, 2015
[quote author=loomer post=33768853]
Wetin I do?
I just the the truth say me no fit marry virgin, una de attack me.

[/quote
u talk am as if virginity dey synonymous to leprosy.
Re: Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau by damsy2: 3:59pm On May 15, 2015
D fact dat u gave away urs cheaply does nt mean odas can not keep their's....
Re: Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau by gobizzy101: 4:00pm On May 15, 2015
Menopause is real
irunoobo:
[size=13pt]Proudly Virgin cool

Cant wait to wed before loosing it to the right man who is rich, tall, has british accent, drives fancy cars, has houses in choice places in Abuja and also willing to love me forever smiley

#Virginity rocks[/size]
Re: Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 15, 2015
Good for her...
Re: Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau by MakCoby(m): 4:01pm On May 15, 2015
loomer:
Must they tell us she's a virgin?
am a virgin too grin
Re: Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau by logoscope(m): 4:01pm On May 15, 2015
loomer:

Who be this one again?
Wetin concern jealousy and the truth.
How are being a virgin affect my lifestyle?
Bad belle is allowed.
Re: Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau by loomer: 4:02pm On May 15, 2015
[quote author=An2elect2 post=33768992][/quote]

Not at all.

No vex if u got me wrong.
Re: Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau by preetyb(f): 4:02pm On May 15, 2015
UfuomaUN:
Who declared she's a virgin? She's doesn't look like one to me

Shey e dey show for face nii?
Re: Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau by chiMoni37(m): 4:03pm On May 15, 2015
irunoobo:

you don see gaari drink today undecided hungry pole
u still dey find garri to drink..Ode....quote me nd die.
Re: Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau by loomer: 4:03pm On May 15, 2015
logoscope:
Bad belle is allowed.

I no blame u, na mtn wey give u 10mb I blame
Re: Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau by loomer: 4:04pm On May 15, 2015
MakCoby:
am a virgin too grin

Lol, I tell u say I be Derele?
Re: Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau by Sanjayd1(f): 4:04pm On May 15, 2015
loomer:

I wonder!! How does this make me pass my ICAN exam next week?? Mttcccheeewww!!
Re: Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau by Sholah96(m): 4:05pm On May 15, 2015
smudge2079:
picture of her kini or i wont believe she is a virgin.
photophilia
Re: Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau by Lordave: 4:06pm On May 15, 2015
irunoobo:

whats your business with my virginity Bleep off and go off my mentions. rubbish
Bitcch, I can quote whoever and whatever I like on Nairaland, I can quote you till your menopause and you'll do nothing.

What are you even feeling like? Ill mannered douchebag like you dishing out warning.

Na me 4uck you no pay money? Asu anwuru!
Re: Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau by loomer: 4:07pm On May 15, 2015
Sanjayd1:

I wonder!! How does this make me pass my ICAN exam next week?? Mttcccheeewww!!

My sister you go pass.

Leave all those people wey like to show themselves
Re: Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau by smudge2079(m): 4:09pm On May 15, 2015
Sholah96:

photophilia
pictures doesn't lie, remember.
Re: Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau by An2elect2(f): 4:11pm On May 15, 2015
loomer:

Not at all.

No vex if u got me wrong.

me i no vex again o.

For people wey don try to hold themselves for this kain world...only to kon receive nothing but scorn. It is offensive to them. And very discouraging.

To preserve one's virginity still remains a virtue because it tells to a large extent a lot about you. And reprimanding or looking down on them for this is very unwise.

but like i said, me no vex again but i hate to see virgins dissed.
Re: Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 15, 2015
How can one be sure that she's a virgin without testing?
Re: Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau by loomer: 4:14pm On May 15, 2015
An2elect2:

me i no vex again o.

For people wey don try to hold themselves for this kain world...only to kon receive nothing but scorn. It is offensive to them. And very discouraging.

To preserve one's virginity still remains a virtue because it tells to a large extent a lot about you. And reprimanding or looking down on them for this is very unwise.

but like i said, me no vex again but i hate to see virgins dissed.

I no reprimand dem nor did I scorn dem.

I only frowned at the fact that them de announce say she be virgin something wey na only the husband supos even know
Re: Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau by nwakaibeya1: 4:18pm On May 15, 2015
how do you qualify a virgin that makes love in the dream and the secret is only known to those who have spiritual eyes or can she swear with her life that she has never made love or sex in the dream and also married in the spiritual world =we are open to confrontation and challenge on so called virgins of this world where are they let us see them discredit this revelation:these are stories for the gods not we that hold the light,the power that be
Re: Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau by mbulela: 4:20pm On May 15, 2015
Irrespective of the silly virgin tag, Best Wishes to Rolari and her partner.
She and Made Kuti are proof that you should not judge a person by their heritage. Femi and Yeni have raised responsible adults despite public opinion.
Congrats to them and may Rolari's home be blessed.
Re: Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau by nwakaibeya1: 4:21pm On May 15, 2015
you humanbeigns how do you qualify a virgin that makes love in the dream and the secret is only known to those who have spiritual eyes or can she swear with her life that she has never made love or sex in the dream and also married in the spiritual world =we are open to confrontation and challenge on so called virgins of this world where are they let us see them discredit this revelation:these are stories for the gods not we that hold the light,the power that be
Re: Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau by KA24DETT(m): 4:26pm On May 15, 2015
irunoobo:
[size=13pt]Proudly Virgin cool

Cant wait to wed before loosing it to the right man who is rich, tall, has british accent, drives fancy cars, has houses in choice places in Abuja and also willing to love me forever smiley

#Virginity rocks[/size]

What do you bring to the marriage ?
Any guy that's well established like that would want a girl that is well exposed , funny , intelligent , big bo*ty, great head skills, cooks and can hold a conversation for more than 30 mins without sounding confused .
So my dear, you virginity ain't worth sh*t..it dosent make you special. It means u not interested in sex or have not found the right guy with game.

1 Like

Re: Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau by An2elect2(f): 4:27pm On May 15, 2015
loomer:

I no reprimand dem nor did I scorn dem.

I only frowned at the fact that them de announce say she be virgin something wey na only the husband supos even know

Alright. Case over.
Re: Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau by grandstar(m): 4:28pm On May 15, 2015
She is quite pretty. And I am proud she is a virgin.

It will make Fela proud grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau by abdulkayus(m): 4:29pm On May 15, 2015
See them hypocrites ranting up and down, why are you guys downgrading virgins and virginity. If those that sleep around have tp audacity to disturb our ears with their sexcapades then let those that tend to obey the Almighty God by holding on on their virginity be proud of it too.

See them claiming they can't marry virgins, after we have see ur likes that abuse the gal in the other thread that has slept around. Giys do claim gals don't know what they want bt I think its the guys that don't know what they want.

Everyone should be proud of a brand new car than a tokunbo car.

1 Like

Re: Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau by abdulkayus(m): 4:30pm On May 15, 2015
KA24DETT:

What do you bring to the marriage ?
Any guy that's well established like that would want a girl that is well exposed , funny , intelligent , big bo*ty, great head skills, cooks and can hold a conversation for more than 30 mins without sounding confused .
So my dear, you virginity ain't worth sh*t..it dosent make you special. It means u not interested in sex or have not found the right guy with game.

And to u virgins don't have dos attributes too? To u virgins are dull abi. Over confuse hypocrite
Re: Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau by kmanning: 4:31pm On May 15, 2015
loomer:
Not a must, if i must say. But I see it as a way to inspire other virgins to keep it. They are not alone in the race.
Re: Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau by AyamDazey(f): 4:33pm On May 15, 2015
chineloSA:
Dating a white man and still a virgin? undecided undecided undecided Girl it's not compulsory to tell lies!!

grin grin grin
Re: Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau by Prettydiamond(f): 4:34pm On May 15, 2015
benedictnsi:

And if you were more sensible, you would have cross- checked before posting

Hahaha
nutcase..u seem to be abnormal!
Re: Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau by loomer: 4:38pm On May 15, 2015
kmanning:

Not a must, if i must say. But I see it as a way to inspire other virgins to keep it. They are not alone in the race.

Ok
Re: Yeni Kuti’s Daughteer, Rolari, To Wed British Beau by Sanjayd1(f): 4:39pm On May 15, 2015
loomer:

My sister you go pass.

Leave all those people wey like to show themselves
Amen!!!!!!! In fact, another amen to that!! Thank you jare!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Yung6ix Attacked, Earlobe Yanked Off / Linda Ejiofor And Ibrahim Suleiman Pre-Wedding Photos / Kcee's Brother, E-money Shares Lovely Sunday Photos With Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.