Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

One Of Nigeria's Trekkers Replies Omotola. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / One Of Nigeria's Trekkers Replies Omotola. (1344 Views)

Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back / One Of Nigeria’s Trekkers Replies Omotola / Omotola Blasts Trekkers On Twitter And Fans Reaction(screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of Nigeria's Trekkers Replies Omotola. by fatdon2(m): 1:06pm On May 15, 2015
A few days ago, Omotola tweeted
that youths embarking on trekking
for politicians are trekking their
futures away. One of thetrekkers,
Oladele Nihi just replied her. More
tweets after the cut...
www.lindaikeji..in/2015/05/one-of-nigerias-trekkers-replies-omotola.html?m=1
cc: lalasticlala

Re: One Of Nigeria's Trekkers Replies Omotola. by Begonia(m): 1:08pm On May 15, 2015
LOL! Unnecessary drama grin
Re: One Of Nigeria's Trekkers Replies Omotola. by Airforce1(m): 1:09pm On May 15, 2015
Omotola should leave them alone and face her life

Attention seeker oshi
Re: One Of Nigeria's Trekkers Replies Omotola. by Nobody: 1:10pm On May 15, 2015
Point
Re: One Of Nigeria's Trekkers Replies Omotola. by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 15, 2015
Dumb trekkers.
Re: One Of Nigeria's Trekkers Replies Omotola. by enoqueen: 1:16pm On May 15, 2015
Na them sabi.
Re: One Of Nigeria's Trekkers Replies Omotola. by udz: 1:20pm On May 15, 2015
Omotola no try and she is a yoruba celebrity...

Geneveive can't be caught in this mess and she is an Igbo celebrity....
Re: One Of Nigeria's Trekkers Replies Omotola. by fatdon2(m): 1:22pm On May 15, 2015
Point 5. She said she is execting her second baby That means she trekked with pregnancy

Re: One Of Nigeria's Trekkers Replies Omotola. by olaric(m): 1:22pm On May 15, 2015
No politician is worth the pain these trekkers are putting themselves through. Is Niyi (the Gej trekker) doing it because he wants to honour GEJ or enrich himself? He should stop being hypocritical about it. How can you abandon your pregnant wife and kid back home to trek for one politician who has ruined our economy?
Re: One Of Nigeria's Trekkers Replies Omotola. by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 15, 2015
Very soon,pips go start to dey trekk go hell............. . .
Re: One Of Nigeria's Trekkers Replies Omotola. by Nobody: 1:26pm On May 15, 2015
how many youths of her community has she helped with all the fame and money she made from Nigeria movie industry .

whats the difference between her and our politicians who prefer investing their loot abroad while the real owners of the money suffer unemployment

1 Like

Re: One Of Nigeria's Trekkers Replies Omotola. by brennyB: 1:28pm On May 15, 2015
I nor just get word for una...well,make me sef trek my own pass

Walks out
Re: One Of Nigeria's Trekkers Replies Omotola. by Chanchit: 1:30pm On May 15, 2015
Omotola is right, the only reason why I would do that is if I'm sure of getting an alert in my account, not just ordinary alert o, it must be in millions, then and only then would I embark on such shameful journey, and I'm sure this guy too is also expecting his alert. Abi na sand his supposed pregnant wife and the other child go dey chop all this while, abi he go reach house say "darling I'm back" without the proof that he's really back.
Re: One Of Nigeria's Trekkers Replies Omotola. by baybeeboi: 1:37pm On May 15, 2015
fatdon2:
Point 5. She said she is execting her second baby That means she trekked with pregnancy
d guy did the tweet, not his partner.
Re: One Of Nigeria's Trekkers Replies Omotola. by Chanchit: 1:39pm On May 15, 2015
Make Barcanista, mogidi, severusnipe and co sef start their own trek make we hear word for NL sef, we go rest from silly threads when dem don take leg waka go upper niger.
Re: One Of Nigeria's Trekkers Replies Omotola. by buchito1(m): 1:54pm On May 15, 2015
Airforce1:
Omotola should leave them alone and face her life

Attention seeker oshi
[Oga lock those big lebe of yours!!!! If Omotola seeked attention, she has 1001 ways to do that...

We should stop and think... What the _fuck have we really achieved That deserves doing this crap?

Anyways welcome to Nigeria where bunch of Craps are always celebrated!!!!
Re: One Of Nigeria's Trekkers Replies Omotola. by double0seven(m): 2:26pm On May 15, 2015
the guy is just forming format jare......

....the man he is trecking for May go down as the most corrupt president in Nigeria's history. So what exactly is honourable about such a journey? What's inspiring about it.?

People, just wait for Buhari's government to come and see the terrible things that will be unearthed.
Re: One Of Nigeria's Trekkers Replies Omotola. by iamrealdeji(m): 2:56pm On May 15, 2015
double0seven:
the guy is just forming format jare......

....the man he is trecking for May go down as the most corrupt president in Nigeria's history. So what exactly is honourable about such a journey? What's inspiring about it.?

People, just wait for Buhari's government to come and see the terrible things that will be unearthed.
are you cursing this nation?
Re: One Of Nigeria's Trekkers Replies Omotola. by double0seven(m): 3:14pm On May 15, 2015
iamrealdeji:
are you cursing this nation?

English! English!! English!!!

I mean the terrible revelations of the corruption of GEJ's administration that will come out to public knowledge, things that have been covered up.
Re: One Of Nigeria's Trekkers Replies Omotola. by iamrealdeji(m): 3:40pm On May 15, 2015
double0seven:

English! English!! English!!!

I mean the terrible revelations of the corruption of GEJ's administration that will come out to public knowledge, things that have been covered up.
oh

(1) (Reply)

Rivers State University Female Student Show Off Bare B*oobs To Mark Cultural Day / Legendary Actor Christopher Lee (dracular) Dies At 93 / Mariah Carey Takes A Backseat As She Dines With Billionaires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.