Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,088 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Can A Marriage Between A White Man And A Black Woman Produce A White Offspring? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can A Marriage Between A White Man And A Black Woman Produce A White Offspring? (6019 Views)

Ekiti Man And His Oyinbo Wife Step Out In Style (Photos) / Reasons Why Women Walk Out Of A Marriage / Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Marriage Between A White Man And A Black Woman Produce A White Offspring? by AdimGreat(f): 1:22pm On May 15, 2015
This is a heated argument in my office right now.

Dear Nairalanders, please help us o. Can a marriage between a pure white man and a black woman produce a pure white offspring?
What role does their individual genes play in determining that of the offsprings?
Re: Can A Marriage Between A White Man And A Black Woman Produce A White Offspring? by Dbestmax(m): 1:29pm On May 15, 2015
na only blue offsprings you go see
Re: Can A Marriage Between A White Man And A Black Woman Produce A White Offspring? by Florblu(f): 1:31pm On May 15, 2015
Wait till Oshiomole and Fortes start making babies
Till den....
Re: Can A Marriage Between A White Man And A Black Woman Produce A White Offspring? by donbenedict(m): 1:50pm On May 15, 2015
Naaah... The baby must hav a black hair.. And a light skin..
Re: Can A Marriage Between A White Man And A Black Woman Produce A White Offspring? by Moana(f): 4:09pm On May 15, 2015
Its possible i learnt with a girl born of a black woman and a white man. She was white and her little sister looked mixed.

1 Like

Re: Can A Marriage Between A White Man And A Black Woman Produce A White Offspring? by AdimGreat(f): 5:17pm On May 15, 2015
Moana:
Its possible i learnt with a girl born of a black woman and a white man. She was white and her little sister looked mixed.
I doubt she is completely white. She could appear white but the genetics will have traces of the black gene and that doesn't make her white.

From my knowledge of Biology, just one parent's gene does not solely determine the gene of the child.

Re: Can A Marriage Between A White Man And A Black Woman Produce A White Offspring? by Moana(f): 6:16pm On May 15, 2015
AdimGreat:

I doubt she is completely white. She could appear white but the genetics will have traces of the black gene and that doesn't make her white.

From my knowledge of Biology, just one parent's gene does not solely determine the gene olf the child.
she looked as white as her father. Your biology knowledge is limited.

There have been cases of white couples having black babies and black couples having a white baby. Whats so unbelievable about a white man and a black woman having a white baby?
Re: Can A Marriage Between A White Man And A Black Woman Produce A White Offspring? by AdimGreat(f): 10:01pm On May 15, 2015
Moana:
she looked as white as her father. Your biology knowledge is limited.

There have been cases of white couples having black babies and black couples having a white baby. Whats so unbelievable about a white man and a black woman having a white baby?
Your own Biology knowledge is also limited!
Possibly, there is a white gene in the lineage of that black woman that came to play here.

It's a one in a million case tho...
Re: Can A Marriage Between A White Man And A Black Woman Produce A White Offspring? by Moana(f): 10:04pm On May 15, 2015
AdimGreat:

Your own Biology knowledge is also limited!

It's a one in a million case tho...
so this one cant be a one in a million case because? undecided i never tried forming Miss Knowitall so i know my knowledge of Biology is limited grin

(1) (Reply)

'Can You Help Please? Trying To Trace My Grandfather, Ola Coker' / My Husband Is/was Cheating And I Am At Point Of Cheating On Him / Married Nairalanders I Need Your Help! It's Urgent.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.