Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,692 members, 7,837,555 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Styles Of Chewing Gum As Associated With Love Peddlers - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Styles Of Chewing Gum As Associated With Love Peddlers (1395 Views)

Apostle Suleman: Ruth Kadiri Angry For Being Associated With Sex Scandal / Lavish Lifestyle Of Daniella Okeke, The Actress Associated With Apostle Suleman / 6 Hottest Asoebi Styles Of Funke Akindele (SEE PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Styles Of Chewing Gum As Associated With Love Peddlers by chocolateme(f): 1:35pm On May 15, 2015
Since from my childhood till now, I have been observing that people especially the elderly ones always chastise their children or relations on how they chew gum, If I buy gum and chew, my parents will always say " control the way you chew gum because that is how prostitutes chew gum especially the sound I blow which is what I like about chewing gums.
I also think it's wrong of them because different individuals has different ways of eating and chewing that's why they chew gums the way they do though needs some level of control especially when outside. Have u seen some guys chewing gum? (lol) @ the way the blow it and looks. Do you think that there is any relationship between chewing gum and love peddlers as has been the norm since time immemorial ?
Re: Styles Of Chewing Gum As Associated With Love Peddlers by winetapper: 1:38pm On May 15, 2015
There is nothing i would not read in this Forum..undecided maybe the person was chewing like a goat, the mother needed to use a word to correct her..
Just how ojuju is coming worked..

1 Like

Re: Styles Of Chewing Gum As Associated With Love Peddlers by donbenedict(m): 1:46pm On May 15, 2015
I chew gum.. I luv it.. Buh I wana learn how to blow it lyk baloon grin.. Twaci will u teach me?

1 Like

Re: Styles Of Chewing Gum As Associated With Love Peddlers by chocolateme(f): 1:47pm On May 15, 2015
winetapper:
There is nothing i would not read in this Forum..undecided maybe the person was chewing like a goat, the mother needed to use a word to correct her..
Just how ojuju is coming worked..
u got me laughing there, what do u mean by like a goat"? Goats chew gently and slowly naa so they try.
Re: Styles Of Chewing Gum As Associated With Love Peddlers by winetapper: 1:49pm On May 15, 2015
chocolateme:
u got me laughing there, what do u mean by like a goat"? Goats chew gently and slowly naa so they try.
have you see a hungry goat chew grass ??
GOAT.. Chew gently Na Table manners abi watin undecided

1 Like

Re: Styles Of Chewing Gum As Associated With Love Peddlers by chocolateme(f): 1:49pm On May 15, 2015
donbenedict:
I chew gum.. I luv it.. Buh I wana learn how to blow it lyk baloon grin.. Twaci will u teach me?
are u for real? U wanna learn how to blow it like a balloon...and u are a guy .
Re: Styles Of Chewing Gum As Associated With Love Peddlers by donbenedict(m): 1:51pm On May 15, 2015
chocolateme:
are I for real? U wanna learn how to blow it like a balloon...and u are a guy .
lol at "are I for real"

Yea am for real. Since wen did chewin gum become a thing for the ladies? People and stereotypn sha.

1 Like

Re: Styles Of Chewing Gum As Associated With Love Peddlers by chocolateme(f): 1:54pm On May 15, 2015
donbenedict:
lol at "are I for real"

Yea am for real. Since wen did chewin gum become a thing for the ladies? People and stereotypn sha.
modified, see your head.. smiley
Re: Styles Of Chewing Gum As Associated With Love Peddlers by Twaci(f): 1:55pm On May 15, 2015
donbenedict:
Sure cheesy. Oya start chewing grin

1 Like

Re: Styles Of Chewing Gum As Associated With Love Peddlers by donbenedict(m): 1:56pm On May 15, 2015
chocolateme:
modified, see your head.. smiley
lol is it fine? smiley
Re: Styles Of Chewing Gum As Associated With Love Peddlers by donbenedict(m): 1:57pm On May 15, 2015
Twaci:
Sure cheesy. Oya start chewing grin
lol no, u hav to do it first while I watch.. Ur gona hav to wear a red lipstick so I can concentrate wella. smiley

1 Like

Re: Styles Of Chewing Gum As Associated With Love Peddlers by Twaci(f): 2:08pm On May 15, 2015
donbenedict:
lol no, u hav to do it first while I watch.. Ur gona hav to wear a red lipstick so I can concentrate wella. smiley
Done cheesy

1 Like

Re: Styles Of Chewing Gum As Associated With Love Peddlers by donbenedict(m): 2:09pm On May 15, 2015
Twaci:
Done cheesy
tnks. Hws ur afternun goin
Re: Styles Of Chewing Gum As Associated With Love Peddlers by Twaci(f): 2:12pm On May 15, 2015
donbenedict:
tnks. Hws ur afternun goin
Very boring. Been reading since morning sad.

*sighs* And urs?
Re: Styles Of Chewing Gum As Associated With Love Peddlers by IfyAwazie(f): 2:13pm On May 15, 2015
Op u are right. D way some people chew it is soooo annoying.
Re: Styles Of Chewing Gum As Associated With Love Peddlers by donbenedict(m): 2:15pm On May 15, 2015
Twaci:
Very boring. Been reading since morning sad.

*sighs* And urs?
cool, at work tho. Lol readin for wad? Tot ur true wid jamb
Re: Styles Of Chewing Gum As Associated With Love Peddlers by Twaci(f): 2:20pm On May 15, 2015
donbenedict:
cool, at work tho. Lol readin for wad? Tot ur true wid jamb
PUME dear. Need to prepare before hand.
Re: Styles Of Chewing Gum As Associated With Love Peddlers by donbenedict(m): 2:22pm On May 15, 2015
Twaci:
PUME dear. Need to prepare before hand.
dats true... So whch schools are u lookin at?

(1) (Reply)

how to use google play gift card / Gbagaun Of The Day: What is wrong with Davido tweet to B red? / Davido Denies Dating Rumours - See Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.