Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,589 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Pictures From Adams Oshiomole's Wedding To His Ethiopian Bride - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures From Adams Oshiomole's Wedding To His Ethiopian Bride (55768 Views)

Clarion Chukwurah's Wedding To Anthony Boyd / Edo Women Protest At Gov. Oshiomole's Wedding In Auchi (Pic) / Lara Fortes And Adams Oshiomole's Wedding Ceremony [Pictures] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures From Adams Oshiomole's Wedding To His Ethiopian Bride by nosairabor(m): 2:32pm On May 15, 2015
I present to you Mr and Mrs Adams Oshiomole!

In case you don't know the bride, her name is Lara Fortes. She's an Ethiopian model and she very beautiful. Ok i heard some Edo girls dey vex... hehehe i don't know why o

Few celebrities present at the moment are Hon Desmond Elliot, Kanayo O. Kanyo, Osita Iheme (pawpaw). Top politicians and captains of industry will be present. Even the President-elect, General Muhamadu Buhari will attend.

http://nosairabor..com/2015/05/picture-from-adams-oshiomoles-wedding.html

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From Adams Oshiomole's Wedding To His Ethiopian Bride by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 15, 2015
Shawty say she no come for the body oo grin
She come for the money oo grin grin

BUHARI my HERO!
AMEACHI my ROLE MODEL!!
FASHOLA my GUY!!!

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures From Adams Oshiomole's Wedding To His Ethiopian Bride by tpiadotcom: 2:48pm On May 15, 2015
wow, her parents were at the wedding?

are they her real parents or rented parents?

lord have mercy, there's no amount of money that could make me do such, not even if I saw "Nigeria first lady in the running" written on the sky.

10 Likes

Re: Pictures From Adams Oshiomole's Wedding To His Ethiopian Bride by phabuloz(m): 2:49pm On May 15, 2015
I bet you guys oshiomole is the only Nigerian governors that sees well (big grin)

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Adams Oshiomole's Wedding To His Ethiopian Bride by tpiadotcom: 2:56pm On May 15, 2015
phabuloz:
I bet you guys oshiomole is the only Nigerian governors that sees well (big grin)

was it imperative he marry at this particular time though?

what's the rush?

and why should it be a big wedding? Dem no fit go registry with two witnesses because of his position?

btw, are all his kids married?

just asking, make im amugbalehin no quote me o.

you just gat to fear people.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Adams Oshiomole's Wedding To His Ethiopian Bride by phabuloz(m): 3:00pm On May 15, 2015
tpiadotcom:

what's the rush?

and why should it be a big wedding? Dem no fit go registry with two witnesses because of his position?

what's wrong about the time the event took place? Beside how do you expect an incumbent governor's wedding to be like? I guess house warming

9 Likes

Re: Pictures From Adams Oshiomole's Wedding To His Ethiopian Bride by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 15, 2015
I see Desmond Elliott.

Im Agbada make am be like say na him be the groom.

8 Likes

Re: Pictures From Adams Oshiomole's Wedding To His Ethiopian Bride by naijainfogalery: 3:22pm On May 15, 2015
while that lady ex boy friend was busy wasting his time at the gym, Dr Comrade Oshomole, was busy showing the lady all it takes to be a man.

To those guys that waste their time at the gym trying to impress a lady, the babe is busy rubbing the belly of a pot bellied man somewhere grin

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pictures From Adams Oshiomole's Wedding To His Ethiopian Bride by tuoyoojo(m): 3:22pm On May 15, 2015
ok na

see as desmond package!

@ op y edo girls dey vex na.

baba osho carry him eye go market

with dis kind wife for house u wud rush home early and resume work late

8 Likes

Re: Pictures From Adams Oshiomole's Wedding To His Ethiopian Bride by Daslim180(m): 3:23pm On May 15, 2015
Racism is wen Adams Oshomole (black) married to Lara Forte (yellow) instead of black Edo gurl

11 Likes

Re: Pictures From Adams Oshiomole's Wedding To His Ethiopian Bride by fpeter(f): 3:23pm On May 15, 2015
that PawPaw guy sef...lollll

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Adams Oshiomole's Wedding To His Ethiopian Bride by Bants(m): 3:23pm On May 15, 2015
See Desmond Elliott looking fresh when it came to politics he confess out his yoruba oloshi fellow...cool brother still

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Adams Oshiomole's Wedding To His Ethiopian Bride by CountDracula(m): 3:23pm On May 15, 2015
Lookin for jonathan
Re: Pictures From Adams Oshiomole's Wedding To His Ethiopian Bride by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 15, 2015
Girls be like this one lucky oooo::: Boys una better work hard and forget about women cos na for who tyt passs.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Adams Oshiomole's Wedding To His Ethiopian Bride by yurme(m): 3:23pm On May 15, 2015
Lara oshiomole
Re: Pictures From Adams Oshiomole's Wedding To His Ethiopian Bride by kay29000(m): 3:23pm On May 15, 2015
Hmm! Interesting. Well, the wife is beautiful, the groom is rich...WETIN REMAIN? Anyway,if you have problem lasting long in bed, hit me up on BBM- 7C22F6EC.
Re: Pictures From Adams Oshiomole's Wedding To His Ethiopian Bride by Deiok(m): 3:23pm On May 15, 2015
Happy married life to my able governor
Re: Pictures From Adams Oshiomole's Wedding To His Ethiopian Bride by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 15, 2015
cheesy where iis GMB?? they said he will come o! okkk lets wait for Politicians that attended oshiomole's wedding thread! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Adams Oshiomole's Wedding To His Ethiopian Bride by Husten: 3:24pm On May 15, 2015
Wish d oshomole well nd blessed married life. D babe sha try..
Re: Pictures From Adams Oshiomole's Wedding To His Ethiopian Bride by Nobody: 3:24pm On May 15, 2015
undecided
Re: Pictures From Adams Oshiomole's Wedding To His Ethiopian Bride by yorubaboiy: 3:24pm On May 15, 2015
blood of GOD
Re: Pictures From Adams Oshiomole's Wedding To His Ethiopian Bride by maggilove(f): 3:24pm On May 15, 2015
Its better than sleeping with diFferent girls everynight.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures From Adams Oshiomole's Wedding To His Ethiopian Bride by Nobody: 3:25pm On May 15, 2015
When did Igbo start wearing agbada.
Re: Pictures From Adams Oshiomole's Wedding To His Ethiopian Bride by kazmanbanjoko(m): 3:25pm On May 15, 2015
Hmmn. Haterz can go and die

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Adams Oshiomole's Wedding To His Ethiopian Bride by Beremx(f): 3:25pm On May 15, 2015
Jonathan wasn't invited? grin
Re: Pictures From Adams Oshiomole's Wedding To His Ethiopian Bride by kelvine(m): 3:25pm On May 15, 2015
Moral: Be successful, marriage can be done at anytime to a queen.

Some young men are busy hitting the gym and taking steroids to get ripped abdomen(6 packs) thinking that is all they need to marry a model.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures From Adams Oshiomole's Wedding To His Ethiopian Bride by tpiadotcom: 3:25pm On May 15, 2015
phabuloz:
what's wrong about the time the event took place? Beside how do you expect an incumbent governor's wedding to be like?

why not wait till after his term?
Re: Pictures From Adams Oshiomole's Wedding To His Ethiopian Bride by Deiok(m): 3:25pm On May 15, 2015
tpiadotcom:
wow, her parents were at the wedding?

are they her real parents or rented parents?

lord have mercy, there's no amount of money that could make me do such, not even if I saw "Nigeria first lady in the running" written on the sky.
I pray you dont die of jealousy.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Adams Oshiomole's Wedding To His Ethiopian Bride by loomer: 3:25pm On May 15, 2015
Make una enjoy jare

Life's short
Re: Pictures From Adams Oshiomole's Wedding To His Ethiopian Bride by ritux: 3:26pm On May 15, 2015
See as winning election done make Desmond Elliot big pass KOK for the industry.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Adams Oshiomole's Wedding To His Ethiopian Bride by Nobody: 3:26pm On May 15, 2015
tpiadotcom:

what's the rush?

stop being a killjoy. the man has mourned his late wife for a while now. He must surely need a companion to fill the vacuum even if its at least half way. And he's human with flesh and blood..u musn't underrate the power of konji.

BTW he is a fully grown man. he can marry who he wants, when and how. Lobatan

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From Adams Oshiomole's Wedding To His Ethiopian Bride by Pebcak: 3:26pm On May 15, 2015
grin grin grin

Hope say Osho baba do prenup
before this babe wipe am clean and run

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Blast Blac Chyna For Dating Teenagers, Call Her 'Sexual Predator' / 5 Most Luxurious Suvs In The World Right Now. Davido Has Three - Full Pictures / Tobi Bakre And Alex Visit Heritage Bank (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.